GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

Community Leader 2,817
31 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Updated. 

When I started this list in my phone, it was nine people. NINE.

What's wild is that this is only the number of people that have self reported that they've been banned. Who knows how many people actually have been. 

Popster This Way 656
1 minute ago, Joannesrats said:

What's wild is that this is only the number of people that have self reported that they've been banned. Who knows how many people actually have been. 

Very true. 

Deactivated 14,311
3 hours ago, Nino said:

He's one of the fakest, most rude people I ever met on GGD. Maybe he's trying to change though :oops:

How am I fake or rude? I mean if you are going to come for me do it properly... 

The Fame Popster 451
Just now, Bakugo said:

How am I fake or rude? I mean if you are going to come for me do it properly... 

idk I just remember being really nice to you back in ggd chat and you trash talking me behind my back :war:

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Nino said:

idk I just remember being really nice to you back in ggd chat and you trash talking me behind my back :war:

Never have trash talked anyone behind anyones back. And if I even did for a second I know I would have a reason to back then. But how many years ago was this? People do change and grow and holding onto grudges (which in this case I don’t feel is right) only inhibits growth. 

• hugs 2

The Popster 64

I’ve been 10 years on that site. So weird. I’ve been banned 2 years ago because H*roon became K*ril 2.0, had lots of warnings for “disrespectful posts” and “shady statues”, he even locked my thread in support section and then added 8 wps at once to ban me. Most warnings were because of arguing with racists and trolls (they often gave newbie troll a chance, while they told me I’m repeating same behavior so here’s 3wps at once!), plus arguments with S*mon (M*lech) and Strawberry 🍓 B. She was banned at least once too, around same time. So I can’t believe they failed to deal with her after convo with Twitter and Doot. 

After that I got another mod on my back, again mostly because of arguments with her.

A***n was checking my profile yesterday so I’m expecting the “unexpected ban” as well. 

I’m glad I still kept in touch with some nice people.

Have to say, most people believed mods and felt sorry for Glamour, like she was really bullied and people were rude to her. Some posts suggested that too. 

But after all 3 pages of PMs it was clear, it’s the opposite. I remember G before becoming a mod, she used to like and agree with every essay 🍓 has written so I’m not surprised she was defending her. And in the end she showed true colors about Twitter “I’m glad he’s gone! he had it coming”, that was really rude. Plus, saying she doesn’t think there’s flaw in system and she doesn’t think anyone else deserves to be a mod?? Wow, the entitlement. 

• paws up 12
  • shook 2

The Fame Popster 451
7 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Never have trash talked anyone behind anyones back. And if I even did for a second I know I would have a reason to back then. But how many years ago was this? People do change and grow and holding onto grudges (which in this case I don’t feel is right) only inhibits growth. 

Well ggd chat has been gone for at least 3 years and like I said in the post you quoted, maybe you have changed. It's def something you did though because you were tied up in a group that later raided my discord server and tried/failed to dox me. I still talk to the person that was sending me screencaps of what you said every day.  :oscar:  You have the benefit of my doubt going forward but it still happened. If you've really changed, talking about past mistakes shouldn't be an issue.  No disrespect just love xx

Edited by Nino

Popster This Way 656

Reminder:

If there's an issue with a user who you worry will have a detrimental impact on the site or who joined with bad intentions, please discuss privately with @admin if it's a serious concern. Blasting people in this thread, especially without evidence of bad behavior, isn't cool.

:oops: Personally, I do like subtle shade such as this gif though:

upset game of thrones GIF

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Nino said:

Well ggd chat has been gone for at least 3 years and like I said in the post you quoted, maybe you have changed. It's def something you did though because you were tied up in a group that later raided my discord server and tried/failed to dox me. I still talk to the person that was sending me screencaps of what you said every day.  :oscar:  You have the benefit of my doubt going forward but it still happened. If you've really changed, talking about past mistakes shouldn't be an issue.  xx

I literally just have no memory of doing anything like that:sweat:... I was apart of the princess club but don’t ever remember trying to bring down anyones website. I may have said it though and open to see such things privately. 

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288
4 minutes ago, lego said:

I’ve been 10 years on that site. So weird. I’ve been banned 2 years ago because H*roon became K*ril 2.0, had lots of warnings for “disrespectful posts” and “shady statues”, he even locked my thread in support section and then added 8 wps at once to ban me. Most warnings were because of arguing with racists and trolls (they often gave newbie troll a chance, while they told me I’m repeating same behavior so here’s 3wps at once!), plus arguments with S*mon (M*lech) and Strawberry 🍓 B. She was banned at least once too, around same time. So I can’t believe they failed to deal with her after convo with Twitter and Doot. 

After that I got another mod on my back, again mostly because of arguments with her.

A***n was checking my profile yesterday so I’m expecting the “unexpected ban” as well. 

I’m glad I still kept in touch with some nice people.

Have to say, most people believed mods and felt sorry for Glamour, like she was really bullied and people were rude to her. Some posts suggested that too. 

But after all 3 pages of PMs it was clear, it’s the opposite. I remember G before becoming a mod, she used to like and agree with every essay 🍓 has written so I’m not surprised she was defending her. And in the end she showed true colors about Twitter “I’m glad he’s gone! he had it coming”, that was really rude. Plus, saying she doesn’t think there’s flaw in system and she doesn’t think anyone else deserves to be a mod?? Wow, the entitlement. 

The thing that really took me was her saying that she didn’t see anyone on the site that would be a good mod candidate! When there were many people (including Twitter and Doot) like @KatieJudasGaga4  who would’ve made great mods. Seems like the “power” went to her head. Before the PM and me requesting my posting restriction she gave me a 1 point warning for telling someone nicely that their thread topic had already been posting. I reached out to her to dispute it as she quoted that I went against the guidelines. I mentioned to her that the guidelines also stated that it was suppose to be a 0 point warning for first time offense. She didn’t even have the courtesy of responding even though she read it. Later Dominic removed it but still no apology/explanation. 

• paws up 6
  • hugs 2
  • thanks 1

The Fame Popster 451
Just now, Bakugo said:

I literally just have no memory of doing anything like that:sweat:... I was apart of the princess club but don’t ever remember trying to bring down anyones website. I may have said it though and open to see such things privately. 

Sad that you wouldn't remember that but I don't remember you being involved in the raiding/failed doxing, just being petty, which was years ago. Like I've said for the 3rd time now if you've changed that's good. 

If I had an axe to grind I'd be grinding it instead of saying maybe you have actually changed :pillow:

Community Leader 2,817
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

The thing that really took me was her saying that she didn’t see anyone on the site that would be a good mod candidate! When there were many people (including Twitter and Doot) like @KatieJudasGaga4  who would’ve made great mods. Seems like the “power” went to her head. Before the PM and me requesting my posting restriction she gave me a 1 point warning for telling someone nicely that their thread topic had already been posting. I reached out to her to dispute it as she quoted that I went against the guidelines. I mentioned to her that the guidelines also stated that it was suppose to be a 0 point warning for first time offense. She didn’t even have the courtesy of responding even though she read it. Later Dominic removed it but still no apology/explanation. 

Her saying that there really aren't any good candidates for mods at that moment really, really aggravated me. Mainly because I wanted to become a mod there and it seemed like they were looking down on regular members. It became more and more apparent that long-term mods forgot what it was like to be a regular member of a forum. 

• paws up 7

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Nino said:

Sad that you wouldn't remember that but I don't remember you being involved in the raiding/failed doxing, just being petty, which was years ago. Like I've said for the 3rd time now if you've changed that's good. 

If I had an axe to grind I'd be grinding it instead of saying maybe you have actually changed :pillow:

Oh I was petty and probably egging them on. I was a 20 something child with nothing better to do... I won’t defend any action that I do that is negative but always looking forward for change and happy to be called out on it. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 305
19 minutes ago, lego said:

Strawberry 🍓 B. She was banned at least once too, around same time. So I can’t believe they failed to deal with her after convo with Twitter and Doot. 

I remember G before becoming a mod, she used to like and agree with every essay 🍓 has written so I’m not surprised she was defending her. And in the end she showed true colors about Twitter “I’m glad he’s gone! he had it coming”, that was really rude. 

I really don’t know why they have such respect for 🍓.

Edited by admin
Don't attack please
  • lol 1

The Popster 64
18 minutes ago, SLAG said:

It really just shows how unprofessional she is. The PMs showed she takes everything too personal and then acts like a victim. When mods opened that 40 pages thread, you could see her seething and I don’t understand how could she have such hatred for Twitter?? How could she think that forum had no issues before she became a mod?

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Pop visitors

I've gone to work for 8 hours and come back and find out this mess is still happening the North Korea Daily is making it worse still. We have to laugh. Lemme go see if they have officially banned me yet lmao

• admin locked this topic