GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

Popster This Way 656
12 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Not 37 pages :rip:

The thread is almost as long as the "Truth from your mods" thread that Admin deleted because it exposed the mods instead of @Doot & @Twitter

12 hours ago, Varys said:

yes before Glamour became a mod she dm'd me that i needed to stop bullying 🍓 and that she has me seeing bullying other members I don't agree with. Like you have seen my arguments with 🍓. I don't think i bullied her or wrote meaner things then she wrote in the first place.

Strawberry, a clear racist, has more protection thanks to Glamour than some of the actual mods have probably lol

9 hours ago, StormPulse said:

WTF Zilla of all people banned a user? She was supposed to be one of the cool ones

F'ing a

Now You Know Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

9 hours ago, Sunny said:

If that helps you sleep at night, since obviously you care way too much what someone has done on an ONLINE ANONYMOUS forum. 

I, on the other hand, do not dedicate my life to forums and certainly to not care about what someone has said 3 years ago. It's cute how after all these years I still live rent free in your head though. 

5 hours ago, Sunny said:

I did not start this conversation, nor is the hostility mine to begin with. Thank you :)

Your attitude is not productive, and I think you know that. Ripley didn't come at you with this "holier than thou," "can do no wrong," superior attitude that you are shooting back at him.

Your excuse that "he started it" is used by third graders, and you're too old for me to have to say "two wrongs don't make a right."

You also admitted to being involved in a story about a mod having an abortion. It isn't somehow okay just because you didn't write the whole thing yourself. 

And if you want to prove that you don't care about "what someone has done on an ONLINE ANONYMOUS forum," prove it by not responding to this post. I have a feeling you can't.

Dominate The End GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

Edited by Timmers
  • thanks 5

Community Leader 2,817

i just went back and looked at GGD and I saw one of my posts. I'm banned and can't even click on my profile but it still has my instagram and twitter linked there. how messed up is that?

• shook 3

4 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

i just went back and looked at GGD and I saw one of my posts. I'm banned and can't even click on my profile but it still has my instagram and twitter linked there. how messed up is that?

I just clicked on your profile and yep. That's messed up tbh

The Popster 83
12 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

Get that promo henny 

spacer.png

• lol 2

Popster This Way 656
On 10/11/2020 at 10:53 PM, Timmers said:

This is the list so far of people who have been banned related to the Doot/Twitter/Mods Drama of 2020.

If you have been banned in the past 48 hours for defending Doot & Twitter or for calling out Admin or the mods, please let me know so I can add you.

1. Doot
  2. Twitter
  3. Monster
  4. Antoni / Timmers (Banned 2x)
  5. Daylight Jokers (Banned 2x)
  6. Adakam
  7. LadariousGarage (Banned 2x)
  8. LavenderBlondee (Banned 2x)
  9. Derpmonster (Banned 2x)
  10. DC (Banned 2x)
  11. Lorde Von Kok (Banned 2x)
  12. Musicisfreedom (Banned 2x)
  13. EuphoricVibez 
  14. Little Legend 
  15. HybridAT (Banned 2x)
  16. Heavy Metal Lover
  17. ModernEcstasy 
  18. L0NEL1GHTS
  19. SLAG
  20. Aphrodizy26 
  21. Born In Chromatica
  22. Ice Bear
  23. Archduchess
  24. Brecht
  25. Nino - for being a member here and posting love to Brazil and Islam on GGD
  26. BadGurl Madge - requested a ban weeks ago, only banned after Doot/Twitter for being here
  27. Gagaschickens
  28. Joannesrats
  29. Brownie
  30. imwoahvicky 
  31. blankpaper - banned for mentioning mods in a PM

Updated with @blankpaper

Gaming Leader 8,440

So, @blankpaperjust got banned ... you may ask why ?

We don't know :fall: 

She was silent for a week, and she logged in earlier to find the legendary banned logo. 

:awkney:  M  :awkney:  E  :awkney:  S  :awkney:  S  :awkney: 

Edited by LordeVonKok

ARTPOPster 2,450
1 minute ago, LordeVonKok said:

So, @blankpaperjust got banned ... you may ask why ?

We don't know :fall: 

She was silent for a week, and she logged in earlier to find the legendary banned logo. 

:awkney:  M  :awkney:  E  :awkney:  S  :awkney:  S  :awkney: 

I sent someone a pm asking her to dm me on insta

BECAUSE I KNEW MODS WERE READING PM’S

• shook 4
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 656
8 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

I sent someone a pm asking her to dm me on insta

BECAUSE I KNEW MODS WERE READING PM’S

This and the user who posted here "I haven't done anything but I'm surprised I'm not banned yet" and three minutes later was banned, those are my two favorite ban stories so far lol 

Edit: And @lavenderblondee being banned 15 seconds after posting a thread on GGD

Edited by Timmers
  • paws up 1

1 hour ago, Timmers said:

The threat is almost as long as the "Truth from your mods" thread that Admin deleted because it exposed the mods instead of @Doot & @Twitter

Strawberry, a clear racist, has more protection thanks to Glamour than some of the actual mods have probably lol

Your attitude is not productive, and I think you know that. Ripley didn't come at you with this "holier than thou," "can do no wrong," superior attitude that you are shooting back at him.

Your excuse that "he started it" is used by third graders, and you're too old for me to have to say "two wrongs don't make a right."

You also admitted to being involved in a story about a mod having an abortion. It isn't somehow okay just because you didn't write the whole thing yourself. 

And if you want to prove that you don't care about "what someone has done on an ONLINE ANONYMOUS forum," prove it by not responding to this post. I have a feeling you can't.

The threat is almost as long as the "Truth from your mods" thread that Admin deleted because it exposed the mods instead of @Doot & @Twitter

I don't care enough for to hold grudges or have it affect my life, but I will not let anyone speak against me without replying to it. The pinned post clearly states do not bring past GGD actions into this thread, which he clearly did. I do not start things, I only end them. And yes, he did come with that attitude indirectly.

Go take care of yourself first and your radio before you start meddling with other people's business. Is that hard to do? 

Edited by Sunny
  • paws up 1

Popster This Way 656
4 minutes ago, Sunny said:

I don't care enough for to hold grudges or have it affect my life, but I will not let anyone speak against me without replying to it. The pinned post clearly states do not bring past GGD actions into this thread, which he clearly did. I do not start things, I only end them. And yes, he did come with that attitude indirectly.

Go take care of yourself first and your radio before you start meddling with other people's business. Is that hard to do? 

See below.

Season 6 Win GIF by Friends

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Just now, Timmers said:

See below.

Season 6 Win GIF by Friends

You proved what? I explicitly explained that I do not hold grudges but that I will not stay silent. It isn't quantum physics, for you it might be though, since you resort to fallacies and gifs.

Kindness Admin 6,892

Hey all, I've messaged some of you privately, but please drop this dramatic conversation and ignore the people you no longer wish to interact with. This is not a conversation to be had here. 

Thanks

• paws up 5
  • thanks 4

Popster This Way 656
3 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

It’s smelling a lot like ggd in here :gaga-scream:

I used the Ignore feature after my last post. I don't need that attitude in my life.

Edited by Timmers
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

• admin locked this topic