GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

Popster This Way 656
45 minutes ago, Timmers said:

When we reach 40 pages, I'll share the link to the mythical "truth from your mods" thread that started all of this.

It took two days, but this thread is now as long as The truth from your moderators, a thread which was sent to Internet Heaven (or locked behind the gates of GluGluDay) after only a few hours.

To celebrate, here are screenshots of all 40 pages of that short-lived thread in which we all came together to say "hey this sucks, what are you doing, why were you so mean to Doot and Twitter, knock it off, treat us right, unban the innocent."

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fckZ_wJUbK8fPB8vQfhHup2EGSiSiOel?usp=sharing

Screenshots are long because they cover each page as a whole, but they should be in the correct order.

Edit: Also available on Imgur, but the thumbnails might be blurry. https://imgur.com/a/GygVJrl 

Lady Gaga Thank You GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Edited by Timmers
FIXED THE LINK WOW
  • paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 451

Can't wait to be exposed for calling certain people bullies because they reaction bombed me last year. :ally:

Just going to say the only person I have any real problem with has been ignored by half the people in this thread. :ally:

Edited by Nino
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,804
11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

is ggd still closed to the public? i wonder how dead it is over there

we need some gaga news or a strong rumour to see

the charts thread on ggd is so messy lmao 

• yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 64
6 minutes ago, Timmers said:

It took two days, but this thread is now as long as The truth from your moderators, a thread which was sent to Internet Heaven (or locked behind the gates of GluGluDay) after only a few hours.

To celebrate, here are screenshots of all 40 pages of that short-lived thread in which we all came together to say "hey this sucks, what are you doing, why were you so mean to Doot and Twitter, knock it off, treat us right, unban the innocent."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oDYbNTavUaQrPiJLrQhpLUodjH5Q4tvb/view?usp=sharing 

Screenshots are long because they cover each page as a whole, but they should be in the correct order.

Lady Gaga Thank You GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

wait. I only see one page and it’s blurry when I zoom in :classic_sad:

Popster This Way 656
Just now, lego said:

wait. I only see one page and it’s blurry when I zoom in :classic_sad:

I fixed it. Apparently one of the images was highlighted when I clicked "share link." But the post is edited with the full folder of images now. Sorry! :rip:

• thanks 1

The Popster 64
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i had to download it for it to not be blurry but yeah i only see one image too! i need the tea!!!

I’m on the phone, I saved on camera roll few pages but it’s the same:( is it better on computer? 

Popster This Way 656
1 minute ago, lego said:

I’m on the phone, I saved on camera roll few pages but it’s the same:( is it better on computer? 

It should be better on computer. I can see it all clearly. Most phones don't let us zoom in enough on huge photos to be able to read them.

Edited by Timmers

The Popster 32
Just now, Timmers said:

It should be better on computer. I can see it all clearly. Most phones don't let us zoom in enough to huge photos to be able to read them.

Would you be able to put them all in an imgur album? 

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Jenina said:

Would you be able to put them all in an imgur album? 

So I can create a thread on GGD with them and be banned . K thanks love ya!

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 264
29 minutes ago, Timmers said:

When we reach 40 pages, I'll share the link to the mythical "truth from your mods" thread that started all of this.

omg you have the thread saved??!! 

tenor.gif

• admin locked this topic