GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

Popster This Way 656
Just now, Bakugo said:

Timmers loves the drama mawma! 

I hate injustice and unfair treatment, and I just knew they would delete the thread instead of re-evaluate their behavior.

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Timmers said:

I hate injustice and unfair treatment, and I just knew they would delete the thread instead of re-evaluate their behavior.

Because history has proven this time and time again. I appreciate the receipts! 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

The Popster 64
4 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

If you click an image, then save it using the download button, it’s much higher res.

spacer.png

I don’t see that on my phone. 😞 I’ll figure out. 

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288
14 minutes ago, Timmers said:

In order to re-evaluate they would first have to understand and acknowledge their wrong doings, but they’d never admit it. They don’t have the moral capacity. They think they’re superior to everyone because they’ve got gold/silver colored usernames on a Lady Gaga forum. In the real world it doesn’t mean sh*t. The mods on GGD are more than pathetic and should be shamed for the way they’ve acted.

Edited by SLAG
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 656
Just now, SLAG said:

In order to re-evaluate they would first have to understand and acknowledge their wrong doings, but they’d never admit it. They don’t have the moral capacity. They think their superior to everyone because they’ve got gold/silver colored usernames on a Lady Gaga forum. In the real world it doesn’t mean sh*t. The mods on GGD are more than pathetic and should be shamed for the way they’ve acted.

I think some of them wanted to be a part of making a great community. Others just want power over a community.

• paws up 2

Moderator 6,288
9 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I think some of them wanted to be a part of making a great community. Others just want power over a community.

I would agree if they had to courage and integrity to say “F*ck off” and leave the site. I don’t believe they’re all bad people, but by not standing up for what’s right makes them just as bad. There’s other forums led by good people who actually share the same values of Gaga. I’d imagine that’s where real Gaga fans would want to be and not under a racist, bigoted, xenophobic troll.

Edited by SLAG
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 1

The Popster 84
2 hours ago, Nino said:

** Image removed 

Somebody stop me :katy_pie:

2 hours ago, Nino said:

** Image removed 

Somebody take photoshop away from me, discrimination makes me too pressed :katy_pie:

b*ch these are everything :ohyes:

• paws up 1

The Popster 177
2 hours ago, Nino said:

** Image removed 

Somebody take photoshop away from me, discrimination makes me too pressed :katy_pie:

2 hours ago, Nino said:

** Image removed 

Somebody stop me :katy_pie:

O...Oh MY GOD!!!

B-LN3h3CMAABnk2.jpg

• yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 83
52 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Here are the screenshots in an IMGUR album. The thumbnails are blurry though, so you might have to download them either way. 

https://imgur.com/a/GygVJrl 

Thank you for posting this, it's the first time I've read through it! 

I would really like to see a diversity survey from the mod team. They just clearly don't understand these issues, and I'd wager that there are very few POC/gender queer moderators there. 

What a shame. At least we have pop a 911 lol. 

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 451

@admin Can I just say thank you for putting this forum together? I was super active on GGD years ago and the toxicity, rampant bigotry, and massive issues with bullying all but drove me off the site. Super happy to have a place that's more positive to discuss Gaga :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 7

• admin locked this topic