GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

The Popster 84
1 hour ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I don't care about kirill, but I'm surprised how none of the mods find nothing wrong with what they're doing.

I’m still shocked none have addressed anything publicly, besides FATCAT. Like, it’s not like they’re getting paid to moderate/keep hush. The only one making any money is K*rill. 

• thanks 3

Popster This Way 656
1 minute ago, brownie said:

They pretty much banned at least 75% of the top active users, no?

I wish. But the way I see it, it's probably more like 20%, of the top 100, max. 

10 hours ago, ryanripley said:

you wrote a story about one of the mods getting an abortion, you had your CC title rightfully stripped.

you are not a very nice person, you have insulted my friends and insulted me and my art.

you still being allowed on GGD was further proof their moderation is flawed.

it was not my story originally, as i merely helped it. Not to further mention it was not on ggd. But I do accept that it was not needed

And you still have a grudge against me like pleaseee it's an online forum. Get a grip get a life and get over it

edit: not to mention that you and your friends were the first ones to attack me, and I do not ever hold back

Edited by Sunny

Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

If you all are coming here to bring GGD negativity you can might as well leave. This forum is not as GGD and this forum is not made to attack each other for being banned on GGD. Instead people are having fun

I have not come here to bring negativity. I never intended to attack Ripley, but he was the first one to quote me. So, quote him. 

12 hours ago, lego said:

I’ve been 10 years on that site. So weird. I’ve been banned 2 years ago because H*roon became K*ril 2.0, had lots of warnings for “disrespectful posts” and “shady statues”, he even locked my thread in support section and then added 8 wps at once to ban me. Most warnings were because of arguing with racists and trolls (they often gave newbie troll a chance, while they told me I’m repeating same behavior so here’s 3wps at once!), plus arguments with S*mon (M*lech) and Strawberry 🍓 B. She was banned at least once too, around same time. So I can’t believe they failed to deal with her after convo with Twitter and Doot. 

After that I got another mod on my back, again mostly because of arguments with her.

A***n was checking my profile yesterday so I’m expecting the “unexpected ban” as well. 

I’m glad I still kept in touch with some nice people.

Have to say, most people believed mods and felt sorry for Glamour, like she was really bullied and people were rude to her. Some posts suggested that too. 

But after all 3 pages of PMs it was clear, it’s the opposite. I remember G before becoming a mod, she used to like and agree with every essay 🍓 has written so I’m not surprised she was defending her. And in the end she showed true colors about Twitter “I’m glad he’s gone! he had it coming”, that was really rude. Plus, saying she doesn’t think there’s flaw in system and she doesn’t think anyone else deserves to be a mod?? Wow, the entitlement. 

yes before Glamour became a mod she dm'd me that i needed to stop bullying 🍓 and that she has me seeing bullying other members I don't agree with. Like you have seen my arguments with 🍓. I don't think i bullied her or wrote meaner things then she wrote in the first place.

Edited by Varys
  • paws up 1

Popster This Way 769
1 hour ago, Sunny said:

it was not my story originally, as i merely helped it. Not to further mention it was not on ggd. But I do accept that it was not needed

And you still have a grudge against me like pleaseee it's an online forum. Get a grip get a life and get over it

edit: not to mention that you and your friends were the first ones to attack me, and I do not ever hold back

don't worry, you can convince yourself that was the truth but i have plenty of people who can vouch for me :sweat:

i'll be speaking privately to admin about your past behaviour because this thread is not the place to do it 

• thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
18 minutes ago, StormPulse said:

WTF Zilla of all people banned a user? She was supposed to be one of the cool ones

F'ing a

She banned me before - years ago during the operationgaga gate! I’ve been banned 3-4 times in ggd history.

2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

don't worry, you can convince yourself that was the truth but i have plenty of people who can vouch for me :sweat:

i'll be speaking privately to admin about your past behaviour because this thread is not the place to do it 

If that helps you sleep at night, since obviously you care way too much what someone has done on an ONLINE ANONYMOUS forum. 

I, on the other hand, do not dedicate my life to forums and certainly to not care about what someone has said 3 years ago. It's cute how after all these years I still live rent free in your head though. 

2 hours ago, Sunny said:

If that helps you sleep at night, since obviously you care way too much what someone has done on an ONLINE ANONYMOUS forum. 

I, on the other hand, do not dedicate my life to forums and certainly to not care about what someone has said 3 years ago. It's cute how after all these years I still live rent free in your head though. 

Can you please keep your hostility out of this thread? Take it to PMs. Thank you. :tea:

• thanks 5

47 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Can you please keep your hostility out of this thread? Take it to PMs. Thank you. :tea:

I did not start this conversation, nor is the hostility mine to begin with. Thank you :)

Edited by Sunny

• admin locked this topic