GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

Community Leader 454
5 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Wow he’s so f-ed up I just saw him post in a thread asking why trump attacked CA and I replied uh it’s because he’s Donald trump 
how is a explanation needed lol. 

who is admin what’s is his identity hmm

and thank u

I don’t know anything about him, but he has quite the history of Islamophobia in particular 

6 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Omg can they see wtf!! I had no idea, glad I found u here :gaga-thanks:

admin is so f-ed

I mean, both forums (and ATRL)  are built with Invision, so mods here can read them as well, and that's okay since they have to make sure no one breaks the rules, etc. It's just the different usage, whereas one uses it to protect the forum and make sure everyone follow the guidelines, or to control people and silence them :classic_unsure:

• thanks 1

Pop visitors
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

doing the lord work

Also I'm wondering why a peach is your favorite emoji :pillow:

the peach was there when i chose my favorite song, FREAK. It just fit the mood. :ohyes:

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

you wrote a story about one of the mods getting an ab-, you had your CC title rightfully stripped.

you are not a very nice person, you have insulted my friends and insulted me and my art.

you still being allowed on GGD was further proof their moderation is flawed.

37 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

probably a good idea

sorry, they just make me so angry knowing all the nasty things they've done to me and the people around me :bradley:

I know it can be hard, but don't attack and drag people in the forums. You can talk to them outside the forum or just click on the dots and hide them. If anyone is problematic here they'll be warned and flagged appropriately if they act out.

Again, I know this specific thread is a bit more personal and intense than normal, but still.

Hugs.

• paws up 5

Popster This Way 769
37 minutes ago, admin said:

I know it can be hard, but don't attack and drag people in the forums. You can talk to them outside the forum or just click on the dots and hide them. If anyone is problematic here they'll be warned and flagged appropriately if they act out.

Again, I know this specific thread is a bit more personal and intense than normal, but still.

Hugs.

thanks for understanding :bradley:

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 451
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

probably a good idea

sorry, they just make me so angry knowing all the nasty things they've done to me and the people around me :bradley:

If u wanna dm him and add me I'll vouch for all the sh!t that happened :snake:

EDIT: just barely saw the 2 posts above me. I'm slow :gaga-scream:

Edited by Nino
  • hugs 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

you wrote a story about one of the mods getting an abortion, you had your CC title rightfully stripped.

you are not a very nice person, you have insulted my friends and insulted me and my art.

you still being allowed on GGD was further proof their moderation is flawed.

Why would anyone attack your art! I literally have one of your pieces in my house! Like the hell?

• paws up 2
  • shook 1

Popster This Way 769
3 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Why would anyone attack your art! I literally have one of your pieces in my house! Like the hell?

wha wha whabwha ahw ahwh what!!!!!! which one????? :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake:

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

wha wha whabwha ahw ahwh what!!!!!! which one????? :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake:

Horizon Zero Dawn- you know who this is right?

• yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 83

So I guess they're not taking anymore survey responses since the link is gone.

Yet still no more official word from Kirill or the mod team. I know y'all are lurking, so can we please get an explanation for the mess you caused?

The utter lack of accountability is gross. Just wish they cared about having a positive online community of monsters as much as we do.

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 656
7 minutes ago, HausLabsBabylon said:

I know y'all are lurking, so can we please get an explanation for the mess you caused?

I misread this and thought it was directed at us, and I'm like

Im Not Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
16 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

no, i haven't been into the pop forum sphere since 2018 til now :bradley:

It’s Melisandre. Or Ben depending how you know me.

• shook 1

Deactivated 14,311
45 minutes ago, HausLabsBabylon said:

So I guess they're not taking anymore survey responses since the link is gone.

Yet still no more official word from Kirill or the mod team. I know y'all are lurking, so can we please get an explanation for the mess you caused?

The utter lack of accountability is gross. Just wish they cared about having a positive online community of monsters as much as we do.

Whats even funnier they made FatCat Gold! If you thought Haroon was trigger happy! Jesus! 

• paws up 2
  • shook 2
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

The Fame Popster 451
38 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Whats even funnier they made FatCat Gold! If you thought Haroon was trigger happy! Jesus! 

He's so good at lying that they had no choice. :oscar:

• admin locked this topic