GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

Pop visitors
2 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

I've gone to work for 8 hours and come back and find out this mess is still happening the North Korea Daily is making it worse still. We have to laugh. Lemme go see if they have officially banned me yet lmao

Guess who isn't officially banned yet. Still restricted on posting from like August for not responding to the mods PMs. Let's see if Kirill gets rid of me for posting here since he's a lurker.

Popster This Way 769
43 minutes ago, Sunny said:

yup girl we're here..... GOODBYE KIRILL

maybe this time a mod won't take away my CC title without asking the other mods first!

you wrote a story about one of the mods getting an abortion, you had your CC title rightfully stripped.

you are not a very nice person, you have insulted my friends and insulted me and my art.

you still being allowed on GGD was further proof their moderation is flawed.

• paws up 1
  • shook 16
  • thanks 2

Community Leader 454
6 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Aw thank you!! How long as this been around here? And was it posted on GGD.

i can’t believe there is a place for us :ohyes:

I’m not sure how long it’s been around, but the majority of users started flooding in on Friday when sh*t started to hit the fan. Glad to see you here :gaga-thanks:

Edit : everyone who shared this forum on North Korea Daily was banned

Edited by Modern Ecstasy2
  • paws up 2

The Popster 89
1 hour ago, lego said:

I’ve been 10 years on that site. So weird. I’ve been banned 2 years ago because H*roon became K*ril 2.0, had lots of warnings for “disrespectful posts” and “shady statues”, he even locked my thread in support section and then added 8 wps at once to ban me. Most warnings were because of arguing with racists and trolls (they often gave newbie troll a chance, while they told me I’m repeating same behavior so here’s 3wps at once!), plus arguments with S*mon (M*lech) and Strawberry 🍓 B. She was banned at least once too, around same time. So I can’t believe they failed to deal with her after convo with Twitter and Doot. 

After that I got another mod on my back, again mostly because of arguments with her.

A***n was checking my profile yesterday so I’m expecting the “unexpected ban” as well. 

I’m glad I still kept in touch with some nice people.

Have to say, most people believed mods and felt sorry for Glamour, like she was really bullied and people were rude to her. Some posts suggested that too. 

But after all 3 pages of PMs it was clear, it’s the opposite. I remember G before becoming a mod, she used to like and agree with every essay 🍓 has written so I’m not surprised she was defending her. And in the end she showed true colors about Twitter “I’m glad he’s gone! he had it coming”, that was really rude. Plus, saying she doesn’t think there’s flaw in system and she doesn’t think anyone else deserves to be a mod?? Wow, the entitlement. 

Hey Lego,

thanks for the post, many years ago like 9 years ago I used to talk to haroon daily even by txt, then I got locked out of GGD and came back- found out he was a mod

He gave me a warning point for a new rule with posting formats 😂 id been away I didn’t know wtf.

oof I remember Simon wtf he really changed too.

Is Thomas (Didymus) on here? I’ve known him so long, he got banned again sadly... I sent him a link to this site.

Im glad you left and that your here, GGD has been driving me mad lately 

The Popster 89
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I’m not sure how long it’s been around, but the majority of users started flooding in on Friday when sh*t started to hit the fan. Glad to see you here :gaga-thanks:

Edit : everyone who shared this forum on North Korea Daily was banned

Heyy!! Thanks so much for replying, :gaga-thanks: I missed what happened Friday, what happened? I was super mad they closed the Richie thread wtf.

So glad to be over here omg 😱 

Edited by high heeled fem

Community Leader 454
Just now, high heeled fem said:

Heyy!! Thanks so much for replying, I missed what happened Friday, what happened? I was super mad they closed the Richie thread wtf.

So glad to be over here omg 😱 

It’s a whole thing (take some time to read through this thread if you haven’t yet), but tons of users have been banned in the past three days over speaking up against Admin’s racism/xenophobia. He’s having an episode to say the least 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 451
21 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

you wrote a story about one of the mods getting an abortion, you had your CC title rightfully stripped.

you are not a very nice person, you have insulted my friends and insulted me and my art.

you still being allowed on GGD was further proof their moderation is flawed.

I'm not at all for attacking people but I think most of us have seen what this user is capable of and don't want this forum to be a haven for the people made unwelcome on ggd. :gaga-scream:

Maybe we should message @admin

• paws up 5

The Popster 89
7 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

It’s a whole thing (take some time to read through this thread if you haven’t yet), but tons of users have been banned in the past three days over speaking up against Admin’s racism/xenophobia. He’s having an episode to say the least 

Wow he’s so f-ed up I just saw him post in a thread asking why trump attacked CA and I replied uh it’s because he’s Donald trump 
how is a explanation needed lol. 

who is admin what’s is his identity hmm

and thank u

Popster This Way 769
3 minutes ago, Nino said:

I'm not at all for attacking people but I think most of us have seen what this user is capable of and don't want this forum to be a haven for the people made unwelcome on ggd. :gaga-scream:

Maybe we should message @admin

probably a good idea

sorry, they just make me so angry knowing all the nasty things they've done to me and the people around me :bradley:

• paws up 4

• admin locked this topic