Gaming Lounge

Gone

Deactivated 14,311

Are you bored with everyday life? Are you mildly intrigued about the prospects of finding new and exciting ways to pass the time? Do you have a passion for early on set RSI? 

if you answered Yes to any of the above then you share the same determination and drive as I do. 

Welcome to the Gaming Lounge! No matter of you play on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch or phone - no matter what you play, you are still a gamer to me! 

I look forward to hearing about your gaming journeys, discussions and other gaming topics! 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311

I’ve finished about 6 games this year! Which is incredibly wow for me! 

Here is my list below thus far for 2020

completed:

- The Last of us 2

- God of War

- Jedi Fallen Order

- Horizon Zero Dawn

- Final Fantasy 7 Remake

- Nino Kuni (switch) 

Feel Free to post yours or what your currently playing as well! 

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

The Fame Popster 485

I've gotten a little busy/preoccupied lately, but I did steamroll Pokemon Shield about a year ago. I hate how you have to pay to get online access now, I'm too cheap for that.

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, calmar said:

I've gotten a little busy/preoccupied lately, but I did steamroll Pokemon Shield about a year ago. I hate how you have to pay to get online access now, I'm too cheap for that.

I understand that 100% I have done it now as I want the expansions but it is a mess! The entire pokemon franchise is. 

like Genshin Impact looks 1 billion times better and have barely any of the money that pokemon has! I’m disappointed in Game Freak over all tbh. Especially when things like Yokai Watch exist and prove how it can be done and so much better and doesn’t get the recognition it deserves.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 485
12 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

I understand that 100% I have done it now as I want the expansions but it is a mess! The entire pokemon franchise is. 

like Genshin Impact looks 1 billion times better and have barely any of the money that pokemon has! I’m disappointed in Game Freak over all tbh. Especially when things like Yokai Watch exist and prove how it can be done and so much better and doesn’t get the recognition it deserves.

*laughs in wild area graphics*

The Popster 84
16 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

The less money they spend on development, the more profit they make. They know millions will still buy the games regardless of quality. I’m one or those millions unfortunately lol

Popster to Popster 3,889

I'm still hooked on GTA :shine: But, I've been playing Fall Guys (don't judge me lmao)  Rocket League and Injustice a lot too.

I still need to finish THE LAST OF US so I can actually play the sequel. I'm so bad at video games with a story lmao.

• yaas, gaga 1

I play a lot of Destiny 2! 

This year I replayed all the Kingdom Hearts games, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, replayed all the Naruto Storm games, currently replaying God fo War and FF15. Been playing Horizon Zero Dawn for the first time. Play some Overwatch. I bought Borderlands 3 on release day. Only got like halfway through the story and thought it was meh. I should probably finish it. 

I also got FF X/X2 and FFXI on the Switch when they were discounted. Halfway through X so far

Very excited for Destiny 2 Beyond Light and Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory. Also getting the PS5 on release day!

Edited by Shoful

Popster to Popster 4,583

This year has basically been dominated by ACNH and Hades for me. I still can't get over how amazing Hades is.  Everything Supergiant does is incredible but I've almost done 100 runs already and it came out like a month ago 

Also I play Apex Legends a ton, like more than any healthy human should 😅

The Fame Popster 451

I beat God Of War this year too. That game made me cry :gaga-scream:

Mainly a PC and Nintnedo gay though. Currently working my way through the whole Zelda series :oscar: