Gaming Lounge

Gone

On 1/14/2021 at 7:17 PM, admin said:

TBH I haven't fully finished Sword and Shield and I skipped the expansions. Crazy since I put at least 250 hours into X&Y, but I feel I'm finally at the point where I need them to try a little harder.

Sword and Shield was the first game I played since Platinum and I must say I was extremely disappointed. Shield is sooo bad 

• thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I’m going to need Nintendo to get it together because Pokémon is basically my childhood lmao. 

Agreed I’m really hoping the next game is somewhat decent

• thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Same I feel like the franchise has been declining and I HATE to see that. I wish more gaming companies would listen to their players so many franchises end up wasted. Like if they made consistently good games they would all smash on their own merit. I mean come on it’s Pokémon and you’re Nintendo it sells itself. 

I know it’s insane how poorly they are made. Pokemon is legit one of the biggest names ever to exist that fact that their latest game was such shitty quality is pathetic. They could probably get the best developers on the planet

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, Shoful said:

I know it’s insane how poorly they are made. Pokemon is legit one of the biggest names ever to exist that fact that their latest game was such shitty quality is pathetic. They could probably get the best developers on the planet

I wish nothing more than for Pokémon Company to cede development of the pokémon franchise to Nintendo proper. They can handle the IP itself, bit let Nintendo take over for the main games. One day maybe.

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, admin said:

I wish nothing more than for Pokémon Company to cede development of the pokémon franchise to Nintendo proper. They can handle the IP itself, bit let Nintendo take over for the main games. One day maybe.

You and every pokemon fan needs to check out Yokai Watch to see how a monster catching game is done right!

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bakugo said:

You and every pokemon fan needs to check out Yokai Watch to see how a monster catching game is done right!

Can you post it. I’m finding all different things when I type in Yokai? Is it a a Japanese only game?

Deactivated 14,311
10 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Can you post it. I’m finding all different things when I type in Yokai? Is it a a Japanese only game?

12 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Let me get the tea real quick. :bunny:

• thanks 1

I completely skipped Gen 8 even if my bro finally got a new evo mechanic. Game Freak is so bad at balance and even worse in refining their work. They're lazy and put the bare minimum. I have never missed a generation except this one. Pokemon has been losing me for a while before that but I always gave them a chance. Not spending anymore if they don't put in the effort.

• paws up 2

Ugh I’m so excited for the new stuff pack from The Sims 4. Finally they seem to be working properly and doing a good job, first the amazing expansion pack, then the skin update and now a great stuff pack. :happydance: It was about time! :mess:

30 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I ended up downloading 4 again and have been playing. It’s actually enjoyable now with all the stuff and expansions. 

Yesss, it’s wayyy better now thanlike two years ago. You get poor buying stuff but it’s worth it lol

• yaas, gaga 1

• 2 weeks later...
Kindness Admin 6,892
3 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

I am so excited for this I might die.  ME2 is probably my favorite game of all time.  I really hope it holds up 😅

I've never played any of these, looks really stunning tough. I like never play any games anymore because whenever I consider a new game, I just open Hearthstone instead. Or maybe try to make my villagers like me in AC. I'm so basic these days.

• lol 2

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, admin said:

I've never played any of these, looks really stunning tough. I like never play any games anymore because whenever I consider a new game, I just open Hearthstone instead. Or maybe try to make my villagers like me in AC. I'm so basic these days.

I time travel too much in AC for my villagers to love me :billie: But my island is looking slay so I can’t complain. 

Kindness Admin 6,892
Just now, Bakugo said:

I time travel too much in AC for my villagers to love me :billie: But my island is looking slay so I can’t complain. 

Omg you're one of them. My island literally looks like this

homer simpson trash GIF

But I love it.

PS. My Switch friend code: SW-3809-4170-3708

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, admin said:

Omg you're one of them. My island literally looks like this

homer simpson trash GIF

But I love it.

PS. My Switch friend code: SW-3809-4170-3708

I shall add. And yes, unashamed too. :crowned:

I don’t hack items, I’m just impatient. :icant:

Popster to Popster 4,583
2 hours ago, admin said:

ME is amazing.  You should play through them on twitch so I can yell at you about everything you're doing wrong the whole time :billie:

Mind if I add you on switch as well?

2 hours ago, Bakugo said:

I shall add. And yes, unashamed too. :crowned:

I don’t hack items, I’m just impatient. :icant:

We should have a PA911 AC night where we tour each other's islands!

Edited by NotDoctor

Kindness Admin 6,892
3 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

ME is amazing.  You should play through them on twitch so I can yell at you about everything you're doing wrong the whole time :billie:

Mind if I add you on switch as well?

We should have a PA911 AC night where we tour each other's islands!

I would honestly LOVE that, hahah. They should release it on Mac :war:

And yes, everyone add me please! We should DEF do an AC night. But I'll need like a month alone just to clean up the like twelve thousand flowers the make up most of my island, lol.

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1