Gaming Lounge

Gone

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

THIS fall? It’ll probably come out when I’ll be legally allowed to buy it (aka in 2 more years) :icant:

I honestly think the goal the is this fall, yes. Launch on this gen and last gen. But we'll see. Covid likely didn't help anything. I could see PC and maybe Switch Pro coming several months later.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 hour ago, admin said:

I honestly think the goal the is this fall, yes. Launch on this gen and last gen. But we'll see. Covid likely didn't help anything. I could see PC and maybe Switch Pro coming several months later.

I wish this was true :bradley:  But they're releasing the expanded/remastered GTA V at some point in the middle/end of this year, so that throws any chance of GTA VI happening anytime soon out the window, IMO. I have a feeling they're going to milk the remastered GTA V for at least one more year. I still stick with my original projection: 2022/ 2023 for GTA VI. It'd be amazing if it came sooner though.

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,583

Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 5PM EST. First full direct since 2019

its happening the office GIF

I can't wait to get hyped about Bayo 3 and then be immeasurably disappointed again

Edited by NotDoctor
  • yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311
9 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

I can't wait to get hyped about Bayo 3 and then be immeasurably disappointed again

More about Monster hunter would be nice but not too much! SOME NEW TITLES FOR 2021! Pokemon? Zelda?

Popster to Popster 4,583
2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

More about Monster hunter would be nice but not too much! SOME NEW TITLES FOR 2021! Pokemon? Zelda?

I would let Doug Bowser f- me if it meant I'd get Daimond and Pearl remakes this year 

Kindness Admin 6,892
11 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

I'm not too hyped since they said they're only focusing on the first half the year - I really want to see what's coming the second half of the year and if it's coming with a Super Switch.

The Popster 162

Seems like some direct details will float around before airing. MHR stuff just got tossed my way like

Spoiler

Return of Apex Monsters

But I can't confirm if anything people are whispering about are true so take whatever is thrown out today with a grain of salt.

Deactivated 14,311
6 minutes ago, Starboy said:

Just got Assassins Creed: Valhalla and it’s been pretty fun. Not sure where the story is headed but hopefully it turns out well. Kinda have high expectations since the last installment was amazing.

I started it and stopped as soon as I could save because I was tired and never picked it back up again- oops!

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
26 minutes ago, Starboy said:

Not a good sign omg :dead: I like all the Norse mythology and Viking aesthetic going on and the story seems good so far but we’ll see, kinda early into the game

It’s me. Not the game :icant:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,583
9 hours ago, Starboy said:

Just got Assassins Creed: Valhalla and it’s been pretty fun. Not sure where the story is headed but hopefully it turns out well. Kinda have high expectations since the last installment was amazing.

I'm in a strange place with AC but I had a ton of fun with Valhalla.  I put in something like 90 hours? I bounced off Odyssey really hard though.

Love Eivor so much 

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Ok, so I caved and bought Hades for Switch this week because so many people have been raving about it. I’m obsessed. Utterly. Usually this type of game isn’t my fave, or hasn’t been in many years, but the action is a joy (and dead simple, I get annoyed by tons of crazy combos and such to learn), the art and sounds gorgeous, the script masterful and the replay ability is 🔥

Any of y’all playing?

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 4,583
37 minutes ago, admin said:

Ok, so I caved and bought Hades for Switch this week because so many people have been raving about it. I’m obsessed. Utterly. Usually this type of game isn’t my fave, or hasn’t been in many years, but the action is a joy (and dead simple, I get annoyed by tons of crazy combos and such to learn), the art and sounds gorgeous, the script masterful and the replay ability is 🔥

Any of y’all playing?

I've just finished my 150th run and 50th escape.  I love Hades so much 

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
16 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I've just finished my 150th run and 50th escape.  I love Hades so much 

OMG you're so impressive. I'm on run 8 or 9. I've made it to the third location so far, but only once, haha.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
13 minutes ago, admin said:

OMG you're so impressive. I'm on run 8 or 9. I've made it to the third location so far, but only once, haha.

What can I say, I'm a #ProGamer™️

But really, Hades just really clicked with me.  This generation only two games hit me this hard, Hollow Knight and Hades and I could play they both forever and be happy.  I almost find playing Hades to be meditative; I get into a groove and just flow with it 

Edited by NotDoctor
  • yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
13 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

What can I say, I'm a #ProGamer™️

But really, Hades just really clicked with me.  This generation only two games hit me this hard, Hollow Knight and Hades and I could play they both forever and be happy.  I almost find playing Hades to be meditative; I get into a groove and just flow with it 

11 minutes ago, Roman said:

I’m at my 90th run. 

How long did it take y'all to complete a full escape? I assume I'm below-average in skill level. I usually play strategy games that don't require quick responses in real time, ha.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
1 minute ago, admin said:

How long did it take y'all to complete a full escape? I assume I'm below-average in skill level. I usually play strategy games that don't require quick responses in real time, ha.

My first escape was on my 25th run

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 hour ago, admin said:

Any of y’all playing?

I am in NEED of a new Switch game, I might need to check this out :whatga:

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 4,583
30 minutes ago, Roman said:

Do you guys have a guilty pleasure game? Like one that you play like a crackhead. Mine is candy crush which is embarrassing in 2021. :icant: 

For me maybe Picross games? I don't know that I'm embarrassed of it per se but I devour those games at an unhealthy level :billiecat: I can play them for hours on end

Edited by NotDoctor
  • yaas, gaga 1