Gaming Lounge

Gone

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, NotDoctor said:

I'm not arguing that it's wholly groundbreaking or new for the industry but it's something new for the franchise, and I'd rather that then SWSH or the millionth remake of Red and Blue.

And that's totally fair.  If it ships with a sh!t framerate and a sparse/empty, ps2 era open world then f- them but this is early stage gameplay and I'd rather give it a fair shake than completely dismiss it based off of one short trailer

I’m not dismissing it. I just expect more. It’s not coming this year so hopefully they release a demo and ask for feedback and adjust appropriately. 

I don’t want a Cyberpunk for Pokemon scenario... 

• 3 weeks later...
Popster to Popster 4,583

I just got a PS5 (long story but it's for a friend not me) and holy sh!t the size of this thing 😱

I hope there's a slim released quickly this is wild

Deactivated 14,311
16 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I just got a PS5 (long story but it's for a friend not me) and holy sh!t the size of this thing 😱

I hope there's a slim released quickly this is wild

I don’t usually mind big things- we both know my taste in the mens- BUT the reason I didn’t run for it

1- no games

2- all games delayed

3- SIZE. Where will I fit it!

• lol 1

• 2 weeks later...
ARTPOPster 1,279
21 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Wait till u play Odyssey :flirtga: 

I've seen my sister playing Odyssey and it's beautiful indeed, but I'm obsessed with ancient Egypt culture so still I'd be more mesmerized by Origins lol

• paws up 1

The Popster 119
45 minutes ago, Elvira said:

I've seen my sister playing Odyssey and it's beautiful indeed, but I'm obsessed with ancient Egypt culture so still I'd be more mesmerized by Origins lol

And based on reviews Valhalla is much more immersive. I’ll buy it once I get a less toxic job :katy:

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

I don’t think any of y’all play Hearthstone, but the new expansion and new Hearthstone year just started. Strongly recommend giving it a try :tea:

Popster to Popster 4,583
3 hours ago, admin said:

I don’t think any of y’all play Hearthstone, but the new expansion and new Hearthstone year just started. Strongly recommend giving it a try :tea:

Don't do this to me.  Don't pull me back in 

ugly crying GIF

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,279
12 hours ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

And based on reviews Valhalla is much more immersive. I’ll buy it once I get a less toxic job :katy:

2 hours ago, Starboy said:

Imo, Odyssey is a more fine-tuned version of Origins. They’re both really good games though.

I get it y'all, what I mean is that I prefer Egyptian culture than Greek :katy:

• paws up 2

The Popster 119
8 hours ago, Elvira said:

I get it y'all, what I mean is that I prefer Egyptian culture than Greek :katy:

I get your point as well but Valhalla ain’t Greek though :katy:

But have fun playing Assassins Creed (the current ones) :bunny:

they are getting a lot of hate because they’ve deviated from the original play style - which is true. But I actually prefer the current ones (Origins to Valhalla). 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,279
3 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

I get your point as well but Valhalla ain’t Greek though :katy:

Ignore what I said then :katy: lmao

11 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

But have fun playing Assassins Creed (the current ones) :bunny:

they are getting a lot of hate because they’ve deviated from the original play style - which is true. But I actually prefer the current ones (Origins to Valhalla). 

And yesss, I've read about it, seen a lot of players complaining. Since these are the first ones I'm trying, I can't opine, so I'll keep enjoying. I wanna play Odyssey 'cause there's lore and I want a gay character :katy: but we'll see

• yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 119
9 minutes ago, Elvira said:

Ignore what I said then :katy: lmao

And yesss, I've read about it, seen a lot of players complaining. Since these are the first ones I'm trying, I can't opine, so I'll keep enjoying. I wanna play Odyssey 'cause there's lore and I want a gay character :katy: but we'll see

Finish Origins then go to Odyssey and finally Valhalla :ally: you won’t regret it

Have you tried Dragon Age Inquisition? It has one of the best gay character out there and great character customization (I made mine gayer :zoom:).

not acceptable dragon age GIF

Edited by FFXIV WhiteMage

ARTPOPster 1,279
1 minute ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Finish Origins then go to Odyssey and finally Valhalla :ally: you won’t regret it

Omg i just noticed I confused Odyssey with Valhalla, Valhalla is the new one with nordics isn't it? Omg i'm so lazy, sorry :rip:

I will!!

2 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Have you tried Dragon Age Inquisition? It has one of the best gay character out there and great character customization (I made mine gayer :zoom:).

not acceptable dragon age GIF

Omg no! Is it good? Idk why but the name reminds me of Skyrim

The Popster 119
7 minutes ago, Elvira said:

Omg no! Is it good? Idk why but the name reminds me of Skyrim

It’s one of my favorite games ever. However it got buried under The Witcher 3’s popularity :katy:

I still prefer it over TW3 because I can customize my character and Dorian periodt. The lore is okay but check on YT if you like the gameplay. 

it is open world and massive just like assassins creed origins :ally:

Edited by FFXIV WhiteMage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Popster This Way 585

I'm so basic I play only 2 games frequently rn, Honkai Impact and League (rn trying to main Gwen and KogMaw) mess

never mind the fact that one of them is a gacha aka gambling made gamable,,, but bruhkj sdn akjsdf :weary:

though, I used to play the first 2 installments of the Dragon Age series and Guild Wars 2, so mayhaps there is still hope

Popster This Way 585
9 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

There's a custom cover creator for Mass Effect Legendary Edition

https://www.ea.com/games/mass-effect/mass-effect-legendary-edition/my-shepard-art-creator

You should all stan my squad taste:

spacer.png

this is a bottom!mshep/kaidan alenko stan account, pls present ID

• lol 1

Popster This Way 564

Usually I would play more but my laptop and my bank account say no to more games right now and nothing new and interestings is comming out recently ...I like Fantasy RPGs and strategic games like Dragon Age, Fable, Civiliziation 5 and Skyrim Though I liked the Oblivion Game play and story more ...