Gaming Lounge

Gone

The Fame Popster 451
4 minutes ago, CurvaceousLimericker said:

I'd be up for it, but probably only if we're in comms cuz I want to lie to y'all's faces :ohyes:

I'm the worst liar in history :gaga-scream:

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 10/13/2020 at 1:37 PM, LordeVonKok said:

I have to go back to Hearthstone, it was my jam in 2015 :bradley: Did it drastically changed ever since ? 

A lot has changed! The cards are more complicated and interesting, I think. But also, the team is more experimental and makes larger swings with releases and they're much more consistent in outputting content between expansions. Lots of events, new game mode (battlegrounds is amazing) and patches. It's a great time to play Hearthstone!

• paws up 1

• 2 weeks later...
The Fame Popster 264
On 10/12/2020 at 6:52 PM, Hejira said:

We should play Among Us if several people are interested.

On 10/12/2020 at 7:56 PM, Nino said:

Let's do it!

On 10/15/2020 at 1:22 AM, Bakugo said:

Living! 

On 10/15/2020 at 1:19 AM, CurvaceousLimericker said:

I'd be up for it, but probably only if we're in comms cuz I want to lie to y'all's faces :ohyes:

Ladies. :unamused:

The Fame Popster 264
On 10/13/2020 at 9:02 PM, HausLabsBabylon said:

Other than that, I'm a casual ACNH player and LOVE to play a few rounds of Among Us. HMU if y'all ever wanna play!

Check my post above hehe

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Alright calling all the gaymers we need to revive this thread. :oscar:

elvira mistress of the dark flirting GIF
Thinking about purchasing Assassin’s Creed Origins and Odyssey atm, and playing The Sims 4 and also Skyrim!

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
2 minutes ago, Elvira said:

elvira mistress of the dark flirting GIF
Thinking about purchasing Assassin’s Creed Origins and Odyssey atm, and playing The Sims 4 and also Skyrim!

THE SIMS AND SKYRIM, ULTIMATE TASTE

nicki6@2x.gif nicki6@2x.gif nicki6@2x.gif nicki6@2x.gif 

• yaas, gaga 1

23 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Omg the fact that your account is themed around Elvira is iconic. Assassin’s Creed Origins is definitely a worthwhile purchase if you asked me. I don’t love the sims 4 I prefer 1-3. I also have so much custom content in the sims 2 and 3 I couldn’t be bothered to do it again for 4. 

Aw thank you so much, darling! giphy.gif Elvira is a legend.

And yeah, my sister's been playing AC for some time and we're both lovers of Ancient Egyptian culture and she loved the game, so I'm in the "I wanna play it too" mood lol; and now she's playing Odyssey and I just loved that you can be a gay main character so I wanna play it as well :katy:

I haven't played TS2 in a looong time, I'm obsessed with the franchise since TS1 (yes, i'm a dinosaur) so I've played TS2 for years 'cause I hate how ugly the sims from TS3 are so I stuck with the second generation lol. But now although it really lacks in a bunch of stuff, I'm kinda into TS4, it's so beautiful it hurts and well, they're improving, so... Hope is like Cher: it never dies :mess:

Edited by Elvira
  • paws up 1

1 minute ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I remember when I bought the complete collection of the sims 1. I originally only had the base game and livin’ large. I played for 13 hours straight without leaving my computer once...:dead: I actually bought 4 but so much was missing for me. I have heard that they added a lot and improved it over time though. Maybe I should revisit. :oscar:

Omg we love 13 hours straight :queen: good job! lmao

And yeah, it still misses a bit but they did improve - and are still improving - so if you have the time, and the money for a few game pack and expansions, I'd recommend! :oscar:

Deactivated 14,311
6 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Do you have an expansions for 4 if so which are your favorites?

I always make my dog in mine but the PS4 expansions are $$$ for what it is... when on PC can get it cheaper. I see in 4 you can’t kill off people as easy? Or is that a console thing only? I just like to play big brother hahaha

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I’m not sure but I know it’s VERY easy in all the others. U can literally light a firework in your house in the sims 1...:dead:

Iconic! Playing BB is fun. Sadly the sims stop behaving when two many die!

Popster to Popster 4,583
22 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

I’ve returned to Stardew Valley and The Last of Us 2! Whew relaxing one minute Stressed af the next!

Just reading this gave me whiplash

• lol 1

19 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Do you have an expansions for 4 if so which are your favorites?

I have all of the except for Eco Lifestyle. Well, it depends 'cause it depends on what kind of stuff do you like your game, you know? But like, I think Seasons is definitely the most essential and it's one of the best, no doubt about it.

City Living is nice, the whole city and apartment life is kinda fun, and well, Elvira is a Vegas show girl so Get Famous is a nice one to have too! I particularly love Japanese culture so I'm in love with the newest one, Snowy Escape, it's stunning.

And for game packs, I like supernatural so Vampires and Realm of Magic are flawless; and for usual sim gameplay, Parenthood and Jungle Adventure are really nice!