CD/Vinyl collectors thread

Dirkje

26 minutes ago, MiKEY said:

sl and rom singlesย 

ย 

i wan't these so bad. next era i'm gonna get the vinyls

The Fame Popster 484
13 minutes ago, thetea said:

they only sell the glitter one with the DVD. The glittery cd is a 2cd set which has TF cd and a dvd with all the music videos. the cd's aren't glitter. it's just the front and back of the booklet

Thatโ€™s good cause I want the dvd so bad and if itโ€™s the glitter one - perfectย 

• paws up 1

4 minutes ago, MiKEY said:

Thatโ€™s good cause I want the dvd so bad and if itโ€™s the glitter one - perfectย 

i'm pretty sure it's region locked. I tried to play it, but I couldn't

The Fame Popster 484
20 minutes ago, thetea said:

i'm pretty sure it's region locked. I tried to play it, but I couldn't

I live in Germany, letโ€™s see as soon as I can buy itย :ohhh:

ย 

edit: I looked it up and Europe has the same region code as Japanย 

Edited by MiKEY

33 minutes ago, MiKEY said:

ย 

oh you're lucky. it's just all of the videos from the fame except BDR.ย 

33 minutes ago, MiKEY said:

ย 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LADY-GAGA-The-Fame-Deluxe-Edition-Japan-Import-CD-DVD-UICS-9104/274649599457?hash=item3ff2644de1:g:EsUAAOSwJ3hfirBQ

I got this one form this seller. The shipping was fast. They said it would take 3 months but it took a lot less than that. Order here if you want, it's not overpriced!

• thanks 1

https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instruments/cds/pop-rock/artist-l/listing-2964227634.htm?rsqid=d8f5f2ec88b041d1ad6903c7064cb709-008

omg so i really want to buy this. apparently it's very rare, its actually never been sold on discogs, it's that rare, or anywhere ย so imma buy it maybe. its only $8 so why not. i wouldn't have posted it here, but since all of y'all are out of NZ you can't get it anyway.ย 

Apparently these deluxe chromatica book cd's are bootleg and fake from eBay. I was wondering why they were being sold for $20 when i literally paid $49 from a store when Chromatica came out. anyone bought one?

Pop-a-911-ster 27,919
5 hours ago, thetea said:

https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instruments/cds/pop-rock/artist-l/listing-2964227634.htm?rsqid=d8f5f2ec88b041d1ad6903c7064cb709-008

omg so i really want to buy this. apparently it's very rare, its actually never been sold on discogs, it's that rare, or anywhere ย so imma buy it maybe. its only $8 so why not. i wouldn't have posted it here, but since all of y'all are out of NZ you can't get it anyway.ย 

Looks like the standard european CD of The Remix album (with the uncensored cover). Even thought I got it back then and never worried about it anymore and I am not sure about its availavility as of now, I wouldn't say it's rare.ย 

But it's not that expensive so why not :happydance:

• paws up 1

7 hours ago, Andreu said:

Looks like the standard european CD of The Remix album (with the uncensored cover). Even thought I got it back then and never worried about it anymore and I am not sure about its availavility as of now, I wouldn't say it's rare.ย 

But it's not that expensive so why not :happydance:

it's from new zealand. I'm pretty sure NZ is the only country that got a super jewel case released, it's what one of those fan collector websites told me. not that many copies were madeย because NZ usually just imports everything from Europe or Australia.ย 

• paws up 1

I had these custom made by kunaki.com it was $1.20 for the cd and $5 for the shipping, although it took a very long time to come. I couldn't find TFM brunette cover so I had this digital made. the website did a good job, although the edges of the back were cut in quite a bit, so the credits are right at the edge. i designed the cd to be a zoomed in version of the standard tfm cover

rPSdE1e.jpg

s5hnSVZ.jpg

BlGNLrS.jpg

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 401

Since we don't have a merch thread, I just wanted to see if anyone else received a free Chromatica vinyl with their LG shop order... because...ย I did?ย :whatga:

A free LP kinda makes up for the SIX!!!ย monthย production delay (and I still haven't receivedย the ROM vinyl lol)ย 

• paws up 1

17 minutes ago, blue said:

Since we don't have a merch thread, I just wanted to see if anyone else received a free Chromatica vinyl with their LG shop order... because...ย I did?ย :whatga:

A free LP kinda makes up for the SIX!!!ย monthย production delay (and I still haven't receivedย the ROM vinyl lol)ย 

they probably did that by accident. many people reported accidentally being given two signed cards instead of one. her merch team is horrible, they either never ship, don't ship the correct item (one person got shipped a milk jug and it was from gaga's store - they had receipts), forget things or accidently include extra stuff

• hugs 1

On 2/4/2021 at 11:43 AM, MiKEY said:

I have bought the ntltc in a store for like 3,99 cuz I liked the song and I love single CDs and now theyโ€™re really expensive online as far as I have seen. I wish I kept it unopenedย :katy_pie:

omg sorry for taking so long to reply, it got lost in my notifications. thats so cool! Could you post a pic?

update: so i've found a lead on an artpop vinyl, it's the original with dwuw, so it's for auction and the auction ends this sunday, so i'm gonna wait it out and see if i can get it for a cheap price.ย 

Moderator 4,653
6 hours ago, Stanley Digaga said:

I received my bible last week !ย ::-):

BTW.jpg

I should get The Fame/Monster later this month.

:cm:ย