Are you in a relationship / ever been in one?

StormPulse

Popster to Popster 3,889
15 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

The amount of time's i've heard the term 'rash decision' regarding a relationship this quarantine...chile:uhh:

I know so many people who are DIVORCING or breaking up. :rip:

• paws up 1

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, lavenderblondee said:

I know so many people who are DIVORCING or breaking up. :rip:

My mom and stepdad are most likely going to divorce within a few years, but this has been a long time coming. A lot of my friends have had relationship problems but haven't broken up yet. 

I definitely feel like the odd one out with starting a relationship during COVID

• paws up 2

The Popster 84

My boyfriend and I broke up almost 2 weeks ago (we were together for over 2 years) and it still hasn’t fully hit me. My mental illness makes it so hard to process big events like this (e.g., it took me well over 3 months for the death of my bestfriend to register in my mind), so I’m just waiting til it really hits me. Oh boy but when it does :awkney: 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2

ARTPOPster 1,331

Ya I've been with both guys and gals, my longest was with a girl (1.5 years) followed by a guy(1 year) I was genuinely into him and he also gifted me a custom Born This way dild0 on our 1st anniversary! Soon after that we broke up! So now I'm single and lockdown didn't helped either.

I need human touch! I'm TINDER for god sakes!:shakes::rip:

• yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 96

Just ended my 3 year old relationship last month, I'm still kinda shocked lmao... plus being single in this quarantine is f-ed up for my depression cause I don't interact with more people outside my family.

• paws up 1