POPa911 Valentines Ball 2021

PETTY

Gaming Leader 6,416

To: @Bakugo @Twitter @Dirkje @SLAG @admin @ProjectJoanne @Delusional @NotDoctor @gagaschickens @StormPulse @Elvira @KatieJudasGaga4 & Everyone Else  From: @Joannesrats

843359042_joannesratsbutnew.thumb.png.64

I think the good sis misunderstood the concept but she sends ha love to everyone listed above! Thanks for the Vday wishes bb :kiss:

• paws up 4
  • hugs 1
  • lol 7
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
Just now, PETTY said:

To: @Bakugo @Twitter @Dirkje @SLAG @admin @ProjectJoanne @Delusional @NotDoctor @gagaschickens @StormPulse @Elvira @KatieJudasGaga4 & Everyone Else  From: @Joannesrats

I think the good sis misunderstood the concept but she sends ha love to everyone listed above! Thanks for the Vday wishes bb :kiss:

:mess:

Popster to Popster 4,583
1 minute ago, PETTY said:

@Joannesrats looks like a skinny legend in that photo and I approve!

• yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 6,416

Ok, that concludes all the cards that I have recieved!

Feel free to use this thread to post more of your own to members if you'd like for the rest of the day!

If anyone missed out, now is your time to post!

Thanks to everyone who participated. I didn't see most cards until I went to post them today and I am dying! These were all so great. It's been a rough day already and yall really put a smile on our faces. Thank you for that :love:

:kiss:

• paws up 15

Community Leader 2,817
36 minutes ago, PETTY said:

i really did misunderstand the concept :enigma:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 4
  • lol 3

Kindness Admin 6,892

Hello lovely Popsters. This was a very cute ball @PETTY - thank you for hosting it. And thanks to all the cards flung my way and all the others sent with kindness and shade, ha.

I ended up being offline since Friday, but super happy to go through this now. Y'all are my valentines, and not JUST because I'm a single yeti.

yeti-valentine.gif

• paws up 5
  • hugs 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
10 minutes ago, admin said:

Hello lovely Popsters. This was a very cute ball @PETTY - thank you for hosting it. And thanks to all the cards flung my way and all the others sent with kindness and shade, ha.

I ended up being offline since Friday, but super happy to go through this now. Y'all are my valentines, and not JUST because I'm a single yeti.

yeti-valentine.gif

I JUMPED I SWEAR!!!!

That gif needs a warning :icant:

• lol 3

Kindness Admin 6,892
11 minutes ago, BenG said:

I JUMPED I SWEAR!!!!

That gif needs a warning :icant:

Who the gif master now? :enigma:

• lol 1

Moderator 6,288
On 2/14/2021 at 11:22 AM, NotDoctor said:

I think @SLAG should be arrested for that card to HML :dead: that face is gonna haunt me 

The way the hair is chopped up is what's gonna haunt me. When you use your finger to photoshop. I accept all charges. :witch-laugh:

• lol 1

• Twitter unpinned and unfeatured this topic