DC - The Way (I Like To Move) & Detrevortni OUT NOW

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

Hey everyone! So as you may know I’ve been working on my third album for a SUPER long time now and tonight’s the big night! The two lead singles have been officially released!

The Spotify/Apple Music links and lyrics are in the descriptions!

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 9
  • love 1

Pop visitors
4 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

How does it feel to have a bigger discography than Lorde? :oscar:

lorde flopped so dc could run wbk

ARTPOPster 2,173

Thank you guys so much!!! This is just the beginning but the praise already feels like the best kind I’ve had in a super long time, this video might not be a whole lot but with having Corona only a week before it was the best we could do over the weekend, and it had the same vibe I was trying to go for since the beginning of planning this video, again thank you guys so much! 💖 :kiss:

ARTPOPster 2,173
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

Seeing that your dad films! Warmer my heart! Keep up the good work! image0.gif

Omg I'll let him know that, and I will! There's so much I want to do, and I'm inCREDIBLY lucky I got corona literally 3 weeks before the era started rather than 3 weeks after and having to quarantine right in the middle of it. I couldn't say it without leaking the info but everyday I've been thinking about how lucky I got it sooner than later and I've been super thankful :love:

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

The talent :oscar: I loved everything about "The Way (I Like to Move)" from the choreo, speak-sing, catchiness, and the little chuckle thrown in. The blopper at the end serving ROM weather girls tea too was everything. So glad to have come across your music :love:

• hugs 1