Slasher - Spooktober Edition

Dean Judaster

"RIP, demon!" @Franch Toast clapped her hands and jumped up and down in smug satisfaction, pointing and laughing at the charred corpse of @Nightwing.

Before anybody else could react, day quickly changed into dusk once more. And from the edges of town, the black smoke arose and began to swell.

tumblr_inline_ntnrcc7FSL1t9rbgv_540.gif

"Oh sh--" Franch toast's jubilation turned into horror. The weird chanting enveloped the town once more. And as the team huddled closer to each other, they held hands for there was nowhere to run. The demons are back and full of vengeance. The smoke raced towards the town and some have resumed their prayers, hoping and willing for it to work this time.

539d94953af2a67868a0c1e35bd2b5d0c06ac583

Franch toast screamed and shouted as she was plucked away from the group.

TwQk6a.gif

The tendrils of darkness swirled around her and muffled her scared screams. She tried to fight them off but the attacks were relentless. They lifted her up in the air and all the others could do was to shout or cower in fear. At least one could be heard praying.

amaravshell.gif

The demons tossed and turned her like a ragdoll in mid air and dropped her limp body to the ground. And then she stood up.

d24900a2884dd9d06ba02bcdb0f36fb8c3b493d7

Franch toast was left unharmed. @Clever Username @danwasd @admin @chailatte and @kaelergrey were all equally stunned as she looked around in disbelief. The smoke began to dissipate and retreat into the outskirts of town.

@Sir.Sim was still praying, but without the demonic din, it became clear to everyone it was less a prayer, but more an incantation.

k̸̼͍̘̙̯͙̒͑̈͊̑̈́i̸͉̝͂̓͊͂̔͘͠ļ̷̡̮̰̝͈͔̈́ạ̴̙̬̖̈́͆̈́͑̈́̊ṃ̴͉̺͚͔͐̍̆͊̏̚ͅͅu̷̪̤̠̩͊̓b̴̫̼̪̉ ̶͍̖͈͚̖̌a̷̮̗͗͆̑̄͌͝͠k̴̛̜͙̰̜͙̖͕͛̈́͑̓ ̵̟̟̖̜̳̊̽ḁ̷̣̞̽̈̍͌s̶̰̞͎̫͙̖̈́̒ ̸̹̅̔̐̄̓̈͠y̶̗̮̗̓̈́̆á̶̙̜̞͒̍̇̏h̷͉̠͒ữ̴̗̪͓̲͚͇̇b̴̤̩̩͋͊̃͐

Purple light emanated from sir sim, and blood trickled from his eyes.

tumblr_inline_p3kzdsxxlM1ujhhcz_500.gifv

n̴̡͓̈́́̐̉̚͠͝à̸͖̥̐̓̇͜ņ̵͓͕͔͑̎̈́͂͐ģ̷̧̘̫̠͔̪̏̀̓̕à̶̧̖̰̼̙̦͔̿̈̑̕͝ļ̴̗̦͕̙̲̆̋͛͝i̴̧̢̡̻̺̙̇͗ã̶̖̥͔̱̻̺͆͊́̂̍k̶̡̛̲͉͉͇̖̳̾̀́ ̸̣̲̼̊̇̍̂a̸̭͕̰̼͑k̵͕̫̫͕̩̜̽͆͘͜͠ ̸̗͖̫̽̏̓̑͝n̴͙͔̦͙͗̀̒̅͒̄͘i̴̯̳̾͂͂́̌m̷͔͖̲̀a̴̛̛̺͂̓͝ń̴̝̥̯́

And when the incantation finally finished, sir sim's eyes began to glow and there was a smile of satisfaction.

tumblr_p3i73x8QKl1sy6cqlo1_500.gif

From the far end of the street, a long and loud gasp of air was heard. Coughing and choking sounds followed immediately, which then quickly turned into confused crying.

xjbhb.gif

@Dirkje was brought back from the dead.

Casualty: NONE

Event: Seer has been brought back to life by the witch.

Day 3 is up. Civilians get to vote off a player.

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popstanne 5,076
On 10/16/2021 at 9:30 AM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

"RIP, demon!" @Franch Toast clapped her hands and jumped up and down in smug satisfaction, pointing and laughing at the charred corpse of @Nightwing.

Before anybody else could react, day quickly changed into dusk once more. And from the edges of town, the black smoke arose and began to swell.

tumblr_inline_ntnrcc7FSL1t9rbgv_540.gif

"Oh sh--" Franch toast's jubilation turned into horror. The weird chanting enveloped the town once more. And as the team huddled closer to each other, they held hands for there was nowhere to run. The demons are back and full of vengeance. The smoke raced towards the town and some have resumed their prayers, hoping and willing for it to work this time.

539d94953af2a67868a0c1e35bd2b5d0c06ac583

Franch toast screamed and shouted as she was plucked away from the group.

TwQk6a.gif

The tendrils of darkness swirled around her and muffled her scared screams. She tried to fight them off but the attacks were relentless. They lifted her up in the air and all the others could do was to shout or cower in fear. At least one could be heard praying.

amaravshell.gif

The demons tossed and turned her like a ragdoll in mid air and dropped her limp body to the ground. And then she stood up.

d24900a2884dd9d06ba02bcdb0f36fb8c3b493d7

Franch toast was left unharmed. @Clever Username @danwasd @admin @chailatte and @kaelergrey were all equally stunned as she looked around in disbelief. The smoke began to dissipate and retreat into the outskirts of town.

@Sir.Sim was still praying, but without the demonic din, it became clear to everyone it was less a prayer, but more an incantation.

k̸̼͍̘̙̯͙̒͑̈͊̑̈́i̸͉̝͂̓͊͂̔͘͠ļ̷̡̮̰̝͈͔̈́ạ̴̙̬̖̈́͆̈́͑̈́̊ṃ̴͉̺͚͔͐̍̆͊̏̚ͅͅu̷̪̤̠̩͊̓b̴̫̼̪̉ ̶͍̖͈͚̖̌a̷̮̗͗͆̑̄͌͝͠k̴̛̜͙̰̜͙̖͕͛̈́͑̓ ̵̟̟̖̜̳̊̽ḁ̷̣̞̽̈̍͌s̶̰̞͎̫͙̖̈́̒ ̸̹̅̔̐̄̓̈͠y̶̗̮̗̓̈́̆á̶̙̜̞͒̍̇̏h̷͉̠͒ữ̴̗̪͓̲͚͇̇b̴̤̩̩͋͊̃͐

Purple light emanated from sir sim, and blood trickled from his eyes.

tumblr_inline_p3kzdsxxlM1ujhhcz_500.gifv

n̴̡͓̈́́̐̉̚͠͝à̸͖̥̐̓̇͜ņ̵͓͕͔͑̎̈́͂͐ģ̷̧̘̫̠͔̪̏̀̓̕à̶̧̖̰̼̙̦͔̿̈̑̕͝ļ̴̗̦͕̙̲̆̋͛͝i̴̧̢̡̻̺̙̇͗ã̶̖̥͔̱̻̺͆͊́̂̍k̶̡̛̲͉͉͇̖̳̾̀́ ̸̣̲̼̊̇̍̂a̸̭͕̰̼͑k̵͕̫̫͕̩̜̽͆͘͜͠ ̸̗͖̫̽̏̓̑͝n̴͙͔̦͙͗̀̒̅͒̄͘i̴̯̳̾͂͂́̌m̷͔͖̲̀a̴̛̛̺͂̓͝ń̴̝̥̯́

And when the incantation finally finished, sir sim's eyes began to glow and there was a smile of satisfaction.

tumblr_p3i73x8QKl1sy6cqlo1_500.gif

From the far end of the street, a long and loud gasp of air was heard. Coughing and choking sounds followed immediately, which then quickly turned into confused crying.

xjbhb.gif

@Dirkje was brought back from the dead.

Casualty: NONE

Event: Seer has been brought back to life by the witch.

Day 3 is up. Civilians get to vote off a player.

I'm so glad I survived! 

Welcome back @Dirkje!

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 10/16/2021 at 8:59 AM, Franch Toast said:

Probably you :ally:

Demon Drip :zoom:

On 10/16/2021 at 2:11 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

If @Dirkje ignores :icant:  

Come back, we need you! :ari_roll:

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 10/17/2021 at 3:41 AM, Dirkje said:

Thank you! I hope you guys learned a lesson! 

Unlikely tbh :katy_pie:

• lol 1

"Yes, that's right. I'm a witch!" @Sir.Sim proudly exclaimed.

2f6f2ddce729e60c5c79c012141cd00d.gif

"I smelled the stench of demons in this town a mile away and I just know something terrible is about to go down just like when Ed Sheeran released his lead single for his latest album. And I know I had to help stop it."

"@Dirkje, my lovely. Terribly sorry it took so long. The cabal of demons needed to be weakened before I could make my move."

68df3e33e8d84cc05b141a9136dd7085.gif

"Well do you know who the demons are?" @admin asked.

"Well, dear, if I did I'd have smoked them out already. As it is my power has limits. But I think whoever's possessed, or pretending to be human will soon wish they stayed in hell!" sir sim giggled.

"Well so what do we do now?" @chailatte asked.

"Maybe let's take care of dirkje first?" @danwasd suggested. However, @Nightwing and @kaelergrey were already helping her up.

"I think we should get rid of the remaining demons!" @Franch Toast said, looking at everyone in the group. "Especially while it's day."

"Do you suggest another prayer circle?" nightwing asked as he tried to pass the teacup sir sim conjured out of thin air into dirkje's trembling hands.

"I mean it worked before, didn't it?" danwasd said.

"We don't need any Alejandro candles," dirkje said.

"Why is that?" admin asked.

"Because I saw a vision," dirkje said as she stood up. Her demeanor changed. "There is one among us who masquerades as a human. It thrives in chaos, lies, and lashings--any form of punishment. It followed criminals escaping from Europe. It is undeterred by prayer, for it cowers not from faith. But it is rendered useless, when its real name is uttered."

"What the f- kind of weakness is that?" Franch toast snorted.

"You'll see why," dirkje said. "Return to the pit of filth you came from, @chailatte!! Or should I say, 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐆!" avatar_f5bc32b4ea27_128.pnj

A guttural shriek spilled from chailatte's mouth. It was so inhuman it almost split the town apart. "NOOOOO CHARTDROP FLOPPED!! GAGA IS OVERRRᴿᴿᴿᴿᴿᴿᴿ!!!!!!"

And as chailatte's body withered into ash blown by the wind, dirkje turned around and said, "Buy ARTPOP on iTunes." *sips chai*

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4f73757a537468516d6450572d773d3d2d3635332e313535376363653365353064376262393633343538373835363335392e6a7067?s=fit&w=720&h=720

Casualty: @chailatte :rip:

:rip:Role: Demon :rip:

tumblr_n2nzrlU8Ws1s8l4eao1_500.gifv

Edited by Dean of Clownmatica
  • paws up 1
  • shook 2
  • lol 2

The unearthly shrieks of @chailatte may have drowned out, but it seems to have ushered the night once more. As the moonless dark blanketed the town of Babylon, the last of the disembodied demonic voice filled the air and babbled on.

"Cursed be the gift of sight that was handed to you by the heavens!" On and on it repeated, in different pitches, in different volumes, screamed with anger, or whispered with malice, all overlapping with each other. It steadily grew until it became overbearing. And in the midst of the group, it became apparent that one was shaking violently, with spasms that bent the human form into impossible contour, and it looked like it was having a fit, or a seizure, like a laugh that just would not come, and from its mouth instead poured retching. @Clever Username transformed right in front of everybody.

4-zhBx68f-1423156511.gif?quality=.8&height=312&width=520

"Damnation be upon you all!" the vile creature screamed :nicki_scream:

"Most of all you! Agent of the winged rats of the heavens!" :nicki_scream:

@admin took out a sword blessed by ten saints and prepared to strike.

034adc806d81878b8274241ce5c6700666072991.gifv

Clever username lunged at @Dirkje with inhuman speed. Admin jumped at clever username to counter, while @Sir.Sim channeled borrowed power from the pale horseman Death, to deal a killing blow against the demon.

tumblr_pqxtfe7BFN1qcq98do6_500.gifv

The demon has been vanquished, and night was lifted from the town. And in the soft golden rays of the sun, the team looked around to assess the aftermath of this misadventure.

team-god-and-the-dying-sun-by-frozen-del

The last traces of the demon was gone. In its place a pile of ash, and a blessed sword stuck fast through the pile and into the ground underneath. A few feet away was @Dirkje's body, lying peacefully as if in a calm, satisfying sleep.

"She's died," @danwasd lamented.

"She's meditating," @kaelergrey said.

"She's levitating," @Franch Toast said.

And while dirkje's shell lie motionlessly in the dirt, her soul and essence was in jubilation, for she has completed the mission that was set for her since the day the angels gifted her with the sight. She has saved innocent souls from damnation, and so for the seer, death was a mere conduit to her next journey. And true enough, she was levitating into the heavens.

dua-lipa-hallucinate.gifdua-lipa-hallucinate.gifdua-lipa-hallucinate.gif

And the group said their goodbyes, and took each other's names and phone numbers. Relieved they were of being saved, and happy they were for the company. Although there were a part of them that wished simply to push this experience to the back of their mind, buried into the deepest recesses as if it were but a bad dream. Still, the emotions they went through in this town of Babylon was too strong to suppress. The travelers could only hope that they find solace and move on. admin set the seer's body aflame, so that no dark powers would try to corrupt the spent vessel, while sir sim set the town ablaze to prevent people from ever getting trapped there in the future.

RV9oWm.gif

And they all went their separate ways.

Casualties:

@Dirkje :rip:

:rip: Role: Seer :rip:

647117b0f80180e8583af761c8c83b8d.gif

@Clever Username :rip:

:rip:Role: Demon :rip:

4ae974442649b2446184c030ecfaff5cbf6fb052.gifv

Winners: @kaelergrey @Franch Toast @danwasd

Roles: Civilians

tumblr_ou6apxKHto1wv3l3go1_250.gifv

@Dirkje

Role: Seer

@admin

Role: Slayer

242adfa36db3718b2a699005395795be.gif

@Sir.Sim

Role: Witch

tumblr_pqxtfe7BFN1qcq98do3_400.gif

Little: Legend

giphy.gif

Thank you for playing everyone!

@little legend @Nightwing @chailatte @Clever Username

I hope you guys had a bit of fun, and to the first timers, I hope we can have a messier second season :icant:

Edited by Dean of Clownmatica
  • yaas, gaga 5

As a first time host, I did have a couple f--ups,

1. I didn't enforce the rule that every player must also post in the thread during night-day cycles
  2. and I should have made the groups harder to find each other to draw out the game a bit more

Hopefully in the future we can have more players, or maybe another one can host and I'll join in on the mess

dean winchester GIF

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Moderator 4,653
On 10/20/2021 at 6:18 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

As a first time host, I did have a couple f--ups,

1. I didn't enforce the rule that every player must also post in the thread during night-day cycles
  2. and I should have made the groups harder to find each other to draw out the game a bit more

Hopefully in the future we can have more players, or maybe another one can host and I'll join in on the mess

dean winchester GIF

I agree! Maybe a few roles that help the slashers?

• paws up 1

On 10/20/2021 at 12:37 PM, Dirkje said:

I agree! Maybe a few roles that help the slashers?

Yes but the kii is actually, during the first few rounds the civies were in danger because there was originally going to be a betrayal so huge it would have changed the game. :icant: and @little legend asked for the chaotic role, which I had hoped would make things very confusing, but nobody reached out to other players :mess:

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,076

Thank you @Dean of Clownmatica! This was so much fun! 

Now that we know how to play, we can definitely make it more complicated and messier next time. I think this is also an off-season time for a lot of users––for whatever reason, some of our most active members are on hiatus right now. 

Yay for slaying the demons and surviving!! :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 2