My New Song is in the Radio

kaelergrey

Community Leader 1,294

Just found out that a radio in the United Kingdom - XRP Radio is playing my song "for less" and some radios in the United States picked it up and some made a clean version of it for the radio lol but neverthless, I'm happy and I'm excited for this new era and this new album. This new album might sound different than my previous album and whats on the radio but hey. Lets take chances. 

Thank you for all the support that you've given me. I really appreciate it.:bunny:

@ProjectJoanne @admin @Delusional @Nightwing @Miaou @NotDoctor @Dean of Clownmatica @Twitter @Bakugo @SLAG @Dirkje @KatieJudasGaga4 @Paradise is in my hands @nynj nights 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 8
  • love 5

Community Leader 1,294
On 10/4/2021 at 11:08 AM, Franch Toast said:

Wah, that's so awesome!! Congratulations!

Do they give you some kind of royalty for playing it? 

Thank youuu. Im sure some of them have but its probably not that big but regardless, Im just happy that its being played regardless of the song being so brutal and honest. :sweat:

• love 1

The Fame Popster 382

congrats! I doubt my radio would play it though because it seems like if something's not in the top 20 they will NOT play it, and whenever I go on vacation I'm suprised by how many less-popular songs they're playing

• love 1

Community Leader 1,294
On 10/5/2021 at 10:30 AM, chailatte said:

congrats! I doubt my radio would play it though because it seems like if something's not in the top 20 they will NOT play it, and whenever I go on vacation I'm suprised by how many less-popular songs they're playing

Thank youuuu. Its fine. I was just as shocked as you are since I coined this album to be not radio friendly because of the theme which makes it difficult for me to even release it lol. Im honestly just happy and blessed that some radios are playing it and some people appreciates it. Honestly, im just grateful and happy. :sweat:

Sending you all love and hugsssss. :sweat: I love yall so much

• love 1

Community Leader 1,294
On 10/5/2021 at 12:27 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

This song DESERVES every single radio play it gets, honestly it's just a very vibey song that I can imagine hearing while chilling on the beach :queen:

Thank youuuu :sweat:

• hugs 1