Musicians Corner

kaelergrey

Community Leader 1,294

musicians-corner.jpg

Hi guys. :sweat:

Made this thread for us musicians (music producers, arrangers, audio engineers, singers, lyricists etc...), music enthusiasts and fans.

This is intended so we can share anything music related such as upcoming releases or maybe songs youve been working on and needed feedback, live shows and any news. We can also chat here and have conversations or maybe collab with other members. Please tag some more of our musician friends. 

Also if your a fan, Please dont be shy to send some love to your stans. :sweat: Everybody is welcome here. Also, stream, share, like and subscribe to your favorite artists since this will help alot and dont forget to follow this thread by clicking the follow button just next to the title so you will be notified when someone posts. 

Also, Please be kind to one another and show support to our musicians and peers. We should lift each other up. :classic_love:

@ProjectJoanne @MiKEY @DonatellaPop @Daylight Jokers @Doot @admin @raragaga @Twitter 

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 7

Community Leader 1,294
9 minutes ago, admin said:

Can't wait to hear some new music. :romance:

Thank you admin. But this wont stop us from creating individual threads. You know us musicians. We love em promos. :ally:

This is mainly for us to talk and have conversations about our music and interact with everyone etc. A little group. :sweat:

RIP Angel 1,992

Hey there, I'm R I K O aka Daylight Jokers here and on GG*. I'll be releasing an album on December titled, 'Retrospective'. I'll share some details soon. In the mean time, here's the album cover:

Tracklist:

Spoiler

Here are all the released singles so far:

Spoiler

I'll be releasing a new single called, 'Ghosts', on October 30th that's perfect for Halloween...well, I think. lol.

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

Community Leader 1,294
Just now, Daylight Jokers said:

Hey there, I'm R I K O aka Daylight Jokers here and on GG*. I'll be releasing an album on December titled, 'Retrospective'. I'll share some details soon. In the mean time, here's the album cover:

Tracklist:

Reveal hidden contents

Here are all the released singles so far:

Reveal hidden contents

I'll be releasing a new single called, 'Ghosts', on October 30th that's perfect for Halloween...well, I think. lol.

Love the aesthetic. I got goosebumps. Congrats Riko. Sending you loveeeee. :sweat:

• thanks 1

The Popster 177

I've been lowkey making music of my own for a while now, but I'm not sure when it'll come out :snake:

I feel like it'll be one of those situations where I'll suddenly become inspired enough to finish it within weeks but who knows when that exact moment will be lol. 

Stay tuned though! :romance:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 1,294
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

I've been lowkey making music of my own for a while now, but I'm not sure when it'll come out :snake:

I feel like it'll be one of those situations where I'll suddenly become inspired enough to finish it within weeks but who knows when that exact moment will be lol. 

Stay tuned though! :romance:

Cant wait. :sweat:

• thanks 1

Community Leader 1,294
Just now, derpmonster said:

Thanks for making this thread! I'm a singer and play the piano a bit. Have also arranged and composed music. Currently learning to produce. 

If you need advice. Feel free to ask here. :sweat: We will try our best to help. 

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 318

i... write

i don't have any musical ambition apart from daydreaming about a career but hey if anyone wanna talk about stuff and see if we can write something together i'm always down:sweat:

• paws up 4

Community Leader 1,294
Just now, ice bear said:

i... write

i don't have any musical ambition apart from daydreaming about a career but hey if anyone wanna talk about stuff and see if we can write something together i'm always down:sweat:

Cant wait to see your creations ice bear. Im sure it will be amazing. :sweat:

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 484
3 hours ago, kaelergrey said:

@MiKEY - Dreams (Synthwave)

Our friend MiKEY just released his debut single. Lets support him and stream. Streaming can help him alot. Like and subscribe too. 

Thank you :classic_love:

Hey yall so im gagaschickens (gagaschickens from gagadaily lmao) and i make music i guess

Im writing an album and i released an ep this summer, pls dont listen to it because its embarassing. My biggest hit from the ep is the potato song 

Listen at own discretion

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

Community Leader 1,294
1 hour ago, gagaschickens said:

Hey yall so im gagaschickens (gagaschickens from gagadaily lmao) and i make music i guess

Im writing an album and i released an ep this summer, pls dont listen to it because its embarassing. My biggest hit from the ep is the potato song 

Listen at own discretion

The wunye queen. :sweat:

• yaas, gaga 1

• admin featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured this topic