Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!

Dirkje

Moderator 4,653
Just now, donatellab said:

well my turn was embarrassing :icant:

Yet it was enough for you to change your position in the leaderboard. So you have a reason to stay positive! 

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

5 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

The leaderboard was updated!

- On top nothing has changed, @NYNJ Nightsis still in the lead! Congratulations!
- At the bottom you can find a lot of changes! The most of you rid off the 0 points score which is good! 
- Even though @donatellabdidnt win that much points, she still managed to jump two places in the leaderboard!

So I have feel like I had an advantage by being first, but you said the point scoring will affect the order somehow in the end?

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, NYNJ Nights said:

So I have feel like I had an advantage by being first, but you said the point scoring will affect the order somehow in the end?

No, you had a story nobody had found out. Clearly everyone caught donatellab's story. So if she was first I doubt that would make a difference. Nobody caught the fake story, which was an opportunity to earn points. More opportunities are coming! Its about playing well! If every 13 players of you caught the fake story, you all got 5 bonus points!

• thanks 1