Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!

Dirkje

6 hours ago, Dirkje said:

Round 4 RESULTS

This is the result of round 4. 

This was your story:

"Like so many of you, I came here after the drama in GGD. I feel mixed about the whole situation. I don't support that forum at all anymore, but I miss some of my friends. I just can't convince them to come over. 
I'm a real little monster! Even though I only became interested in her after hearing Bad Romance back in the days. Further I also like Beyoncé, Rihanna and Taylor Swift. Yeah, I do like male artists as well. I love The Weeknd! But Justin Bieber not so much! I love music so much, but I never got the opportunity to see my idols live. 
For living I work as a gardener. I'm truly grateful I don't have to work from home!"

At previous rounds some of you were smart to look for answers in the forums. If you searched well, you could have been pretty confused. Who would come up with this?
Exactly! Nobody! This story is FAKE! I just wrote this story with no one in my mind. Yes, this could have been someone from here, but if you can earn lots of points. I cant make it too easy! 

Since nobody caught it, nothing changes in the leaderboard. Remember, it doesnt matter how many of you guesses it right. If it is a fake story, 5 points for each of you. So there you can jump in the leaderboard and get rid of the 0 points score. 

@Lorde Von Kok @danwasd @Delusional @little legend @admin @StormPulse @donatellab @Franch Toast@NYNJ Gypsy @Bakugo @NotDoctor @blankpaper @Grasim 

So after a little bit of investigation I found out that @donatellab and @little legend are from Europe but I couldn’t find @danwasd and @blankpaper location 

• lol 1

Moderator 4,653

Round 5, RESULTS

This was your story:

I'm a European popster. I moved away from my parents' house to live alone when I was 16. I'm 5 centimetres taller than Gaga. My natural hail colour is like Ally's, but I bleach it. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and I like to play board games. I think Stupid Love and Perfect Illusion are bops and get too much hate among fans. 

This was by @donatellab

You guys did very well! 11 players were right! That means that @donatellabgets 2 points!
The following players were right: @blankpaper@Delusional@danwasd@Franch Toast @NotDoctor@NYNJ Nights@Bakugo@Grasim@little legend@Lorde Von Kok @admin. You guys earned one point! Congratulations to all of you for points! I will update the leaderboard soon!

@Lorde Von Kok @danwasd @Delusional @little legend @admin @StormPulse @donatellab @Franch Toast@NYNJ Gypsy @Bakugo @NotDoctor @blankpaper @Grasim 

• paws up 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

Moderator 4,653

ROUND 6

Are you guys going well? I think so!

This is your story for this round!

I'm a popster that lives on the Earth. I'm also someone with a gender, which may or may not be woman-like or man-esque. I have facial features, which contains a nose, two gorgeous eyes and a mouth. I also happens to have eyebrows, which are medium-brown. My eyes are green-brown-blue, which is actually real and I always receive compliments about them and about how deep my gaze is.

Who is this by?

You have the usual 24 hours! Good luck!

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

• Dirkje changed the title to Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!
Moderator 4,653

The leaderboard was updated!

- On top nothing has changed, @NYNJ Nightsis still in the lead! Congratulations!
- At the bottom you can find a lot of changes! The most of you rid off the 0 points score which is good! 
- Even though @donatellabdidnt win that much points, she still managed to jump two places in the leaderboard!

• yaas, gaga 1