Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!

Dirkje

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

oh ok. thanks!

I will make a new thread and everything when the time is there. First this season ofcourse :) 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
14 hours ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

I'm going for @Bakugo. He writes books and that was a very well written paragraph.

I’m so conflicted :bradley: but you have a point. @Bakugois a creative and experienced writer 

• thanks 1

17 minutes ago, NYNJ Nights said:

I’m so conflicted :bradley: but you have a point. @Bakugois a creative and experienced writer 

I literally zoomed in @Bakugo eyes and I’m like confused whether it’s blue or green 

Edited by Grasim
  • lol 3

Moderator 4,653

ROUND 6, RESULTS

Here are the results of Round 6!

This was your story:

I'm a popster that lives on the Earth. I'm also someone with a gender, which may or may not be woman-like or man-esque. I have facial features, which contains a nose, two gorgeous eyes and a mouth. I also happens to have eyebrows, which are medium-brown. My eyes are green-brown-blue, which is actually real and I always receive compliments about them and about how deep my gaze is.

This was by @Lorde Von Kok! Lorde wins 6 points for having only 5 correct guesses!
5 correct guesses! They were: @Bakugo, @NotDoctor
@Franch Toast, @blankpaper, @donatellab. Each of you earn one point. Congrats to all of you. Obviously that means an update in the leaderboard is necessary! That will happen later.

@Lorde Von Kok @danwasd @Delusional @little legend @admin @StormPulse @donatellab @Franch Toast@NYNJ Gypsy @Bakugo @NotDoctor @blankpaper @Grasim

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Moderator 4,653

BONUS ROUND!

This is not a regular round, but a chance to win a second chance! 
If you win this round, you win the right to send me a second story! The rules of the first story count! See the OP if you need a reminder. 
Note: Your first story will be posted first!
If you win, you have this weekend only to come up with something and send it to me. 

To win a second chance, I have a challenge for you!

The bonus round will be a round of 2 Truths One Lie! 
If you never played that game before, in the spoiler you find the rules and guidelines about it!

Spoiler

2 Truths 1 Lie is a forum game where you will see 3 facts about a player. But one of those is actually a lie! Its upto you to guess which the lie is!

The facts will be about me! If you manage to pick the lie, you win! Technically everybody can win, then everybody gets the right to send me a new story. 

Your facts:

1. My first pet ever was a hamster
2. I broke only one bone in my life
3. I have traveled by plane only four times in my life

You get 24 hours to guess! Good luck!

@Lorde Von Kok @danwasd @Delusional @little legend @admin @StormPulse @donatellab @Franch Toast@NYNJ Gypsy @Bakugo @NotDoctor @blankpaper @Grasim

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1