about time,

5) RED (AVERAGE 7)

Lowest/Highest rate-ers

Spoiler

Lowest - @blankpaper - 0

Highest - @little legend @Stanley Digaga @ShesAMess - 11

Comments

Spoiler

@Joesuda - It is a solid colour, but not just my favourite, but its range is just magnificent. 

@little legend - The most iconic color of the universe. The Talent, the creativity, the brilliance . It is totally unique and other fad irrelevant and @Delusional colors just can't compete

@Delusional - Cute in some cases. 

@Twitter - Probably the most misunderstood color since most people associate it with something negative. 

@Blown Away - Red can be a beautiful color, it's full of passion, love and excitement. It's vibrant, sexy and powerful, and has some gorgeous shades.

@dopestan13 - great color... zero chill vibes though

@GitHub - solid, powerful, goes great with a lot of things and especially my pale skin

@thetea -  its ok, but no one likes red where i'm from because of gang feuds and that sort of thing

@YourPocko - Red is good when used with other colors.. but alone .. it depends on the shade and most red shades are not thaaaat good :(

@blankpaper - The worst. It’s so angry and jarring

@Grasim - Basic a** colour

@Lorde Von Kok - This used to be my favorite color as a child, but I honestly think it's standard now. It's bold, dangerous, out there and bright, but brings nothing new.

@A Little Monsterrr - ❤

@kaelergrey - Amazinnnggggggg color.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,946
x3
Just now, gagaschickens said:

about time,

5) RED (AVERAGE 7)

Lowest/Highest rate-ers

Reveal hidden contents

Lowest - @blankpaper - 0

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

@Joesuda - It is a solid colour, but not just my favourite, but its range is just magnificent. 

@little legend - The most iconic color of the universe. The Talent, the creativity, the brilliance . It is totally unique and other fad irrelevant and @Delusional colors just can't compete

@Twitter - Probably the most misunderstood color since most people associate it with something negative. 

@Blown Away - Red can be a beautiful color, it's full of passion, love and excitement. It's vibrant, sexy and powerful, and has some gorgeous shades.

@GitHub - solid, powerful, goes great with a lot of things and especially my pale skin

@thetea -  its ok, but no one likes red where i'm from because of gang feuds and that sort of thing

@YourPocko - Red is good when used with other colors.. but alone .. it depends on the shade and most red shades are not thaaaat good :(

@Lorde Von Kok - This used to be my favorite color as a child, but I honestly think it's standard now. It's bold, dangerous, out there and bright, but brings nothing new.

@A Little Monsterrr - ❤

Whaaaatttttttt 

:nicki_scream:

Popster This Way 553
2 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

about time,

5) RED (AVERAGE 7)

Lowest/Highest rate-ers

Hide contents

Lowest - @blankpaper - 0

Comments

Hide contents

@A Little Monsterrr - ❤

Hot red with a slightly darker shade is my fave, the one that can be found in blood

angela bassett vampire GIF

Edited by YourPocko

Just now, PETTY said:

LOL Yas she lost! Besides certain fashion, there’s nothing interesting about red. Middle of the road, a 5 is what she deserved! 

finally! its not a bad color, just overrated. red is usually the color of the shirt of an ipad toddler, i only associate it with that :rip:

• lol 1

Gaming Leader 6,416
1 minute ago, gagaschickens said:

finally! its not a bad color, just overrated. red is usually the color of the shirt of an ipad toddler, i only associate it with that :rip:

I associate it with Republicans spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • lol 3