New Gaga Album Q3 2021 (Let me be hyped)

Gone

Pop-a-911-ster 28,951

I'll let you be hyped but first half of 2022 sounds much more likely to me. Still the era could launch late this year with the album coming early next (similar timing to FN and AH).

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
31 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I'll let you be hyped but first half of 2022 sounds much more likely to me. Still the era could launch late this year with the album coming early next (similar timing to FN and AH).

September Launch with a Jan/Feb Album 5 months after hmmm

ARTPOPster 1,319
7 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Oh well, regardless of when it comes out, let’s not trash it, we haven’t gotten another album this fast from her since The Fame Monster 🧖‍♀️

Actually Artpop and C2C are less than a year apart 

The Popster 53

This isn't the real All Knower person, but I could see her doing something once Gucci is done. I can't see her releasing a true studio album until after Gucci but the rollout could start much sooner, similar to how Wap is Cardi's lead but CB2 isn't coming out for months. 

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

I just don't see it happening. How would she even promote both projects? They don't tie in together and both have heavy involvement on her end. And even if they were happening together is it something Monsters would even want? We moan and complain that she didn't do enough with Chromatica, how will she even find the time between Gucci, HL, and possibly Engima again? 

Deactivated 14,311
1 hour ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

This isn't the real All Knower person, but I could see her doing something once Gucci is done. I can't see her releasing a true studio album until after Gucci but the rollout could start much sooner, similar to how Wap is Cardi's lead but CB2 isn't coming out for months. 

SMILE BY KATY TEAS

The Fame Popster 401

Ideally, she sustains a long waiting period before the album with a sleeper hit but that won't happen unless she puts in the work. I  can't say I'm excited to see how they adapt to these ~unusual times~ or whatever knowing they won't do anything fun (otherwise they would've done so last year, right?) but I am excited to be wrong! 

As someone from LA, I am very pessimistic about things going back to normal~ and artists doing more traditional rollouts in 2022.

Edited by blue

Deactivated 14,311
53 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I see Malindaranara has some competition for who's the most @Delusional on this site. :tea:

I could out do him any day of the week on that scale. 

• yaas, gaga 1