Celebrities Colours -Season 2

little legend

Moderator 4,653

News for the Winners Hall of Fame updates:

@SLAG breaks the tie and becomes the popster with the most titles! Congratulations for making popa911 history!

• shook 1
  • love 1

Moderator 6,288

Wow! I really thought it was gonna be queen @Franch Toast. You were amazing all season, congrats on 2nd place! As messy as this season was, it was fun and I enjoyed playing with everyone. Thanks for hosting LL. I'll be waiting for my cheque in the mail. 

f1d74dc9d856cdc197c6d0ff87b1604d.jpg

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 4

Popstanne 5,076

Congratulations, @SLAG! Well-deserved!! Winnie looked gorgeous every round, and you served time and again. :kiss:

That said, I am proud of Priyanka. 

5cd10b3a2400007819c6d82d.jpeg?cache=zp2I

Yes, we had an accidental photoshop mishap (not intentional, I can assure you), and I made a few poor choices in terms of her yellow and purple outfits, plus that whole metallic round switcheroo threw me off my game, but still, we prevailed, and it is  an honor to be in the top three with @Gypsy Life & @SLAG

And on a personal note, thank you everyone for the laughs these past two months. This summer has been the most difficult time in my life, and I seriously wondered whether I'd ever be able to feel happiness again. This game proved that I could still smile, so thank you to all of you for cheering me up in my darkest hour, and @little legend, you're the bestest, messiest host around, and I wouldn't change that for the world. :bunny:

• hugs 1
  • love 11

Pop-a-911-ster 27,017
x3
On 8/16/2021 at 1:33 AM, Bakugo said:

I’m glad this game is done. Season 3 tomorrow?? @little legend lets go!

Tomorrow? It's 1.30 a.m. here and tomorrow i have to wake up early because i will go on vacations and i still haven't prepared my luggage

• lol 3

Deactivated 14,311
On 8/16/2021 at 8:05 AM, little legend said:

Tomorrow? It's 1.30 a.m. here and tomorrow i have to wake up early because i will go on vacations and i still haven't prepared my luggage

In 2 months then! 

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288
On 8/15/2021 at 4:47 PM, Delusional said:

Thank you @little legend for the incredible game. No celeb switch rounds next season I hope. ❤️

Congratulations @SLAG, and congratulations @Franch Toast 💝 

🌹 And time for some shameless promo, The Delusion Game (Revamped AGAIN - Entela Krazy Queen of The Night Remix / The Re-Up Complete Confection Deluxe) Season 3 is coming VERY SOON! Lot’s of new changes and the game will now be an actual event. Stay tuned.🌹

"Revamped  Again" is giving me "Never stop never stopping" tease

• lol 3

Deactivated 14,311
On 8/16/2021 at 8:24 AM, BenG said:

All these plugs serving Super Bowl ads teas

Maybe you can come out of your basement and compete for once?

Deactivated 14,311
On 8/16/2021 at 8:30 AM, Delusional said:

It was revamped in season 2. Now it’s been revamped again and you approved the revamp :lesson:

I have no memory of this. You must of got me on a good day. Happy Lord Of The Rings GIF

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 17,056

Oop. The way I had to go just as the top 3 was getting revealed

Anyway, happy for the top 3 placement. A huge improvement from last season's #7. :happydance:

Congrats miss @Franch Toast on stealing the 2nd place by less than 1 point. Well deserved :oscar: I'm sure it's all thanks to the 9 I gave you in the public voting so I'm expecting monetary compensation in exchange.

Congrats @SLAG on the win. You've constantly served throughout the season so it all makes sense. 

Thank you judges on the occasional taste displayed, but especially @BenG @corvus albus @Nightwing for voting every round. 

Thank you horrid host for @little legend for an entertaining season. You've endured the lashings and learnt Excel just for us. So sad you won't be hosting the next season (@Clever Username announcement when?) but I'm sure you'll be back from your vacation just in time for S4.

Thank you other contestants for all the horrid outfits submitted. :prideheart:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • love 7

Moderator 6,288
On 8/15/2021 at 5:45 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Oop. The way I had to go just as the top 3 was getting revealed

Anyway, happy for the top 3 placement. A huge improvement from last season's #7. :happydance:

Congrats miss @Franch Toast on stealing the 2nd place by less than 1 point. Well deserved :oscar: I'm sure it's all thanks to the 9 I gave you in the public voting so I'm expecting monetary compensation in exchange.

Congrats @SLAG on the win. You've constantly served throughout the season so it all makes sense. 

Thank you judges on the occasional taste displayed, but especially @BenG @corvus albus @Nightwing for voting every round. 

Thank you horrid host for @little legend for an entertaining season. You've endured the lashings and learnt Excel just for us. So sad you won't be hosting the next season (@Clever Username announcement when?) but I'm sure you'll be back from your vacation just in time for S4.

Thank you other contestants for all the horrid outfits submitted. :prideheart:

This is one of those posts that I want to "love" react but I also want to "lol" so I'm just letting you know you deserve both icon.:kiss:

• love 2

A Popster Is Born 13,708
On 8/15/2021 at 10:23 PM, little legend said:

PUBLIC VOTE

#22 @danwasd 0,25 pts / Average score 3,14  / Lowest score 1 from @Delusional @Dark Paradise @Bakugo @donatellab @PETTY @Joannesrats @SLAG and @PopEmergency

Judge placement : #12

@Delusional @Dark Paradise @Bakugo @donatellab @PETTY @Joannesrats @SLAG @PopEmergency

y'all can choke on cucumber juice

Spoiler

Disclaimer: for legal reasons, Malinda's one would be literal cucumber juice :bow:

• hugs 1
  • lol 5

• little legend changed the title to Celebrities Colours -Season 2
  • Gone locked this topic
  • Gone unlocked this topic