Kaeler Grey, "For Less", out now

kaelergrey

Community Leader 1,294

My New Song, "for less", is out now. 

"For Less" is the first song from my upcoming Sophomore Album (out soon). The album and song itself is the most rawest and most personal album I wrote. I literally wrote it in the spur of the moment. If I feel something that day, I write it and made it into a song . I also used 0% tuning in it to preserve the rawness of my emotions, Think of the album as a diary.

@admin @Dirkje @danwasd @ProjectJoanne @MiKEY @Delusional @Sir.Sim @SLAG @Twitter @NotDoctor @Franch Toast @calmar @Nightwing @GitHub @nynj nights @Dean of Clownmatica @derpmonster

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 3

Community Leader 1,294
On 9/24/2021 at 7:53 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

I LOVE the creativity that went into this, like it took me a second but I got into it and I think this is gonna be your most personal/best album :oscar:

Thank youuu. The album sounds different than the current trend right now thats why Im a little bit worried. But hey, I love taking chances. :sweat:

Now im waiting for DCs new era after this era cause you know that Im a fan of yours. :bunny:

• yaas, gaga 1

• kaelergrey changed the title to Kaeler Grey, "For Less", out now
ARTPOPster 2,173
On 9/24/2021 at 6:57 AM, kaelergrey said:

Thank youuu. The album sounds different than the current trend right now thats why Im a little bit worried. But hey, I love taking chances. :sweat:

You should ALWAYS go against the trends if you feel like you want to, not everything is just energetic dance, sometimes we just need a different sound to relax to or to sit down to, usually those ones are the ones that hit the most, however Till I Got It All still has it’s healing magic

Spoiler

Make it a very late single 

:tea:

• hugs 1