Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, lego said:

Hello everyone:classic_love:

so nice to see familiar names, so many people who were unjustly banned. Hope this forum will become what the other one wished. I was thinking the solution would be for someone to buy the other one, but actually when all the good members leave and come here, for example, the other one will die out. It’s so boring already, you can tell members are afraid to make any threads because they’re locked and deleted in matter of seconds and users warned or banned. 

I ran out of reactions so I’ll just say that I’m glad you’re here queen :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1

4 minutes ago, LordeVonKok said:

:ohyes: Sooo, HybridAT just broked the record for fastest ban and unban. :ohyes:

They just got banned for making a shady comment, and 30 seconds later, got unbanned :katy_pie:

MESS

They lost control. Sorry if it offends anyone, but unless the entire mod team gets changed, I dont see GGD coming back from this. I know some of them are really nice people, but being nice doesnt mean you are fit to mod a forum with thousands of users.

• paws up 1

RIP Angel 1,992
7 minutes ago, LordeVonKok said:

:ohyes: Sooo, HybridAT just broked the record for fastest ban and unban. :ohyes:

They just got banned for making a shady comment, and 30 seconds later, got unbanned :katy_pie:

MESS

Wow, the admin's having a meltdown with all the bans. He doesn't even care if it's against the rules anymore.

Edited by Daylight Jokers
  • yaas, gaga 1

3 minutes ago, Gagas911 said:

I find it insane how Shadow is allowed here. He was here a few years ago when something similar took place on GagaDaily forums. To sum up, Kirill was being corrupt and the previous generation of Little Monsters made a forum called OperationGaga. Shadows joined only to spy on the forum and give away details to Kirill. He's here, yet again, to spy on this very forum and feed it to the mods over at GGD. This man has been fighting for a spot on the GagaDaily Mod Team since 2009 and he will not give it up. To let this man infiltrate this forum is naïve and appalling. 

Dissapointed but not surprised. 

The Popster 83
6 minutes ago, LordeVonKok said:

MESS

HybridAT idk if you're here but you're literally a legend and if you saw his comment that caused this you'll get it :oscar:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
x3
1 hour ago, Shadow said:

I think I warned him for something disrespectful that caused him to get banned.  The only reason I changed his name is because he had changed it to slander me.  I know it wasn't mature, but I deal with rude people everyday and sometimes it gets me angry.  It wasn't professional and I'm sorry I changed his name to a "rat" related thing.  I try to remain calm and professional with everyone, but I'm not perfect and sometimes I slip.  I'll try to do better in the future, but I can't change the past...

First my name was * Admin and Jase are rats* i didnt mention you

Second you say that sometimes you slip cause all of this negativity and you didnt act mature. I agree you didnt act mature , i wasnt also act mature . But can you see the difference? I was banned and i wasnt allowed to talk, you deprived me of the right to talk. Imagine how angry i was when i couldnt even express my opinion and say that my ban was unfair. You at the other hand used all of your power, you edited my profile, deleted my comments and etc.. 

How exactly you wil try to be better? For the moment i posted that here , i am banned without reason on Gagadaily . You will be better in the future by spying on members here?

edit: Shadow just message me and i dont know but he seemed really honest . We both acted immature and we are both sorry now. So i hope that's the future of our fanbase. Forgive each other and be more kind. :classic_happy:

Edited by little legend
  • thanks 2

The Popster 95

Hi everyone!  

I was on GGD and migrated here since the whole situation (which I still don't know 100% about).

Anyways I guess for introduction I made an account there in June and recently got active until everything went down so I'm not really well known BUT I love seeing the familiar, kind faces here :classic_love:.  I stanned Gaga ever since BR came out and have stanned her since  :romance:, but my favorite songs are Million Reasons and Gypsy (hence the name loll).  I'm also college student just trying to pass time by seeing anything Gaga :bradley:

P.S. I was the one who made the thread asking if anyone knew about the situation on GGD, and it got removed :gaga-scream:.  It lived a good 15 minutes but that's when I knew something was going on when they were deleting threads about the situation.  I literally just asked what was going on :classic_sad:.  Anyways I'm sorry HybridAT that you got banned from something on my thread, but I agree that that site has been getting more negative (which is a shame because all I've ever wanted was to post positive content, which I've had).  

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 2

8 minutes ago, little legend said:

so since you will try to do better in the future

is it you that banned me today on Gagadaily for a post that i made here? cause if that was you (probably it is you) then how exactly you ll do better in the future if you spy here and then ban members on GGD

also my name wasnt slandered you just admin and jase

and you try to remian professional and calm? wow that s the biggest joke ever

already all the users here are giving you love but i dont believe you arent even real sorry

and if sometimes you slip and you get angry , imagine how angry a person can be when you banned him and he can't even express his opinion , cause he is not allowed to talk cause you banned  , you at the other hand when you are angry you can express your opinion and can change member's profile and etc.

He promoted an old Lady Gaga forum which was manifested because of events similar to what's happened as of recent. He's going to pretend to be on you guys' side and then kiss the Russian kremlin's butt.

spacer.png

Edited by Gagas911
  • shook 5

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic