Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, monster said:

Now wait.. are we sure that @Shadow actually took part in that? Because if he did he should apologize if he did do so. He should also restate his intentions for being here and be honest with us.

That is a lie.

Before OperationGaga, there was an alternative forum to GagaDaily called DRAMADAILY. Shadow was as well a member on that forum, and leaked information to mods on GagaDaily while participating on the very forum he invited himself onto. 

The website was eventually taken down and destroyed to then be turned into OperationGaga. The only thing that remains up is the official Twitter account.

spacer.png

Edited by Gagas911

Pop visitors
1 minute ago, Gagas911 said:

Before OperationGaga, there was an alternative forum to GagaDaily called DRAMADAILY. Shadow was as well a member on that forum, and leaked information to mods on GagaDaily while participating on the very forum he invited himself onto. 

The website was eventually taken down and destroyed to then be turned into OperationGaga. The only thing that remains up is the official Twitter account.

Can you give us some more proof nnnnnn 

RIP Angel 1,992
11 minutes ago, Doot said:

this was a long time coming, we ALL wanted to get rid of him but were waiting for the right time

This is so fishy especially when KatieJudas said admin has been planning on getting rid of some users that's why the there's a lot of chartsters that were banned. Correct me if I'm wrong, @KatieJudasGaga4.

• paws up 1

RIP Angel 1,992
18 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Ummm FATCAT just told me that a lot of y’all were banned for sending the MODS death threats via PMs and emails. I know that HAS to be a lie, right? Y’all too good to do something so gross :uhh:

Oh, so JuicyPussy really is a compulsive liar. He's the ideal GGD mod then.

Edited by Daylight Jokers
  • lol 2

Popster This Way 656
13 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Ummm FATCAT just told me that a lot of y’all were banned for sending the MODS death threats via PMs and emails. I know that HAS to be a lie, right? Y’all too good to do something so gross :uhh:

As far as we know, no one sent any death threats, but it wouldn't surprise me if ONE person did and the rest of us are being blamed.

4 minutes ago, Adakam said:

AMAL

All Mods Are Liars

no GIF

1 minute ago, Gagas911 said:

OperationGaga was a super spreader event for hate and total disgust. It was 10x worse than what GGD is today. If it's true that Shadow kept tabs on what OGG did, good, I would have too. It was the alt-right of the fanbase.

• shook 2

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2
1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

This is so fishy especially when KatieJudas said admin has been planning on getting rid of some users that's why the there's a lot of chartsters that were banned. Correct me if I'm wrong, @KatieJudasGaga4.

Yes

The Popster 177

The more I read about this drama, the more I really think GGD admin either wants to close the forum down completely or rebrand it as a pop forum :awkney:

Wasnt there are rumor about that a few months ago? Something about changing the site to just being a general pop music forum? 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
x3

irrelevant but want to tell you that i love u all guys :gaga-thanks:

most of us are exiled but im so happy that this forum exists and we can be together again and share our passion for Gaga

Long Live the EXILE

• paws up 4

The Fame Popster 318
1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Oh, so he really is a compulsive liar. He's the ideal GGD mod then.

makes me wonder about that time he was accused of assault '-'

am i tripping or was it him

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 821

Just putting it out there, we are all angry and what GGD has done is unacceptable and deplorable, but do not send death threats, and don't lump all the mods together. Queen Chica is Queen Chica. 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

3 minutes ago, monster said:

Can you give us some more proof nnnnnn 

For the time being, that would be impossible. Considering the fact that any preserved data has simply perished from the surface of the internet. For now, all I have were his old tweets and the twitter page of the existence of the forums. But I am confident enough that Shadow will be man enough to confess to being a member on this forums while at the same time distributing information on activity that partakes on the forum to GagaDaily mods/admins. 

The Fame Popster 318
8 minutes ago, Gagas911 said:

spacer.png

are we risking that happening again @admin:classic_blink:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 656
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Just putting it out there, we are all angry and what GGD has done is unacceptable and deplorable, but do not send death threats, and don't lump all the mods together. Queen Chica is Queen Chica. 

Seth Meyers Thank You GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• paws up 1

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic