Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaming Leader 8,440
Just now, Spinning Bottles said:

(Future) organizers of megarates, mixrates and discography rates! Brace yourselves, cause your harshest and most tasteless member has joined too.

RectangularValidGartersnake-size_restric

Are you Blown Away? If so ...

Hey jush ! 

GraciousAdvancedHippopotamus-size_restri

• paws up 1

The Popster 65

Hello everyone! My name is Shane and I'm from Ireland. I'm non-binary and use they/them pronouns! I've just graduated from university and my dream job is be to be a full-time video editor. I've been really getting back into gaming recently and I mostly play on my PS4 and Switch, Dead by Daylight being my current fav! I've been actively following Gaga since 2009 and she'll always be my number one diva. Makeup is another big passion of mine, I really love it and enjoy seeing people's ability to really transform and add colour to their looks! I'll possibly share my social media soon but in the meantime, I'm happy to be here! :classic_happy:

Previously on Gossip Girl ..

Spoiler

Heyyy, how y'all doing .. :uhh:

My username on another website was also @/Interlude but some of you may have previously known me as @/Tokyo. I made the switch last year to feel more safe against a few members and to make interacting with discriminatory posts feel less vulnerable. I tucked myself away and tried to speak as generally as possible. Saying my name here with my gender identity and pronouns feels huge for me, I didn't really feel like I would be able to. Thank you so much to anyone who has ever joined in on a thread to help fight against discrimination. It meant the most to see others standing up for you when you didn't always feel like you could yourself or felt too beat down. I'm excited to see what is ahead for myself and others on here I care about. As cathartic as this is there will be more to come in the need of expressing the struggle that we've long endured and the damaging effects that it's had in our personal lives. I hope we can work on healing together.

Until then, thank you for having me and thank you for creating a safe space. :gaga-thanks:

Edited by Interlude
  • paws up 10

Deactivated 14,311

I am Bakugo but was known as Melisandre on the other forum.

an ex- Princess member so say hello if you remember me. I’m alot more grown up these days than then and yes I think that needs to be said. Yes alot of my threads on GGD or posts were just “trollish” alot were to lighten the moods of people- but don’t stress the mods gave me many WP’s. I was on the verge of being banned and actually wanted it as I hated it there but the dramatic in me wanted to go out in a bang. Doot and Twitter just beat me to it! 

I want to be more who I am in everyday life here and I feel already this place is a much more supportive environment. 

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic