Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

Deactivated 14,311
9 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Absolutely insane, so they do read PMS? I told some close people there too to join lol.

Anyway, hello everyone!

I joined poisondaily back in 2012 however I was on the website in 2011. I’ve met sooooo many lovely people over the years and I’m sure I’m going to meet them here too!

I’m a bit late to the game on here I only joined yesterday - I’m still getting through the 40 page thread too. 

Its wonderful this place exists, I wanted to point out how truly shocked I am reading how many of you have been banned this year, it’s absolutely out of order. 

I don’t know who made this forum, and u don’t have to say, but damn your awesome :gaga-thanks:. 

Glad to be here! BLM, ACAB :classic_love:xxxx

Welcome Sis! You knew me as Melisandre.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPster 2,450

hey guys! I was one of today’s ggd casualties after sending a pm to someone asking her to dm me on instagram. No mention of this site and no trashing admin or mods, and I was still banned like an hour after sending that pm 

Anyway...I hate being the new person somewhere so I’m glad to see so many of the same people here! 

• paws up 9
  • hugs 1

The Popster 65
7 hours ago, blankpaper said:

hey guys! I was one of today’s ggd casualties after sending a pm to someone asking her to dm me on instagram. No mention of this site and no trashing admin or mods, and I was still banned like an hour after sending that pm 

Anyway...I hate being the new person somewhere so I’m glad to see so many of the same people here! 

That is so messed up. More confirmation of pm spying over nothing.

Anyhoo, I am delighted to see you here my darling. You are one of my favourites. :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 821
11 hours ago, blankpaper said:

Whalecum to the party, friend. 

• paws up 2

Community Leader 454
11 hours ago, blankpaper said:

Hi :classic_love::gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1

On 10/14/2020 at 7:38 AM, blankpaper said:

omg im so glad to see you here, missed u<3

i got permabanned without mentioning anything on the forums as well, only via dm :( just confirmed the fact they're looking through all of our private messages, breaking the privacy policy.

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
5 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

Well, hello I guess

I bring the glitter to this place :shine:

#300 herself! :crowned:

Welcome!

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
5 hours ago, HitTheBoat said:

probably @admin's dupe account to test the forum

I actually didn't have a dupe account this time around.

5 hours ago, beng said:

I'm so curious lol

The first accounts:

1. Your fave (or not) yeti
  2. @Matteo Remondi
  3. @beng
  4. @Andreu
  5. @Doncho
  6. @ViviLittleM
  7. @Miaou
  8. @Gypsy Life
  9. @LetsGetHigh