Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

Gaming Leader 8,440

We're all welcoming every new members coming hot from KKKDaily ! You are loved and appreciated here, even if you are part of the LGBTQAS+ or a POC. I'm excited to exchange with you. :classic_love::ohyes:

Edited by LordeVonKok
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fame Popster 451
1 hour ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Oh, so JuicyPussy really is a compulsive liar. He's the ideal GGD mod then.

He orchestrated a massive cyberbullying scheme against me like a year before he was made a mod. I was genuinely shocked to see him put in charge of anything other than his weird GGD clique :gaga-scream:

• shook 1

The Fame Popster 451

Anyway I'm Nino from Gaga Daily and y'all might know me as the never disappearing cockroach that's always there in the background and occasionally making tryhard/troll posts. :shine:

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 2,686

I remember when @Andreu asked me to join this forum back in July. I joined. We were barely 10 to 20 members here. 

I'm so glad to see this forum is getting bigger! 

Hello, I'm Anveeroy! Yours, Aarghya! ❤️

Edited by Anveeroy
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
7 hours ago, LordeVonKok said:

Hey @Twitter !

How do you feel about that website name ? We would like to know 9c5152fc9ac14ad9cac28b65ffcd0323.jpg 

Hide contents

I feel the same way giphy.gif

The funny thing is 911 is one of my least faves on the album :tea:. It's grown on me with the excellent video tho.

7 hours ago, FreeMyMind said:

@admin don’t know where to ask so I’ll ask here :uhh: can we change our username? I wasn’t sure if I wanted to take my old ggd name... but maybe i do :oops:

This is something you can do after you earn 100 reputation points. :D

2 hours ago, Gagas911 said:

I find it insane how Shadow is allowed here. He was here a few years ago when something similar took place on GagaDaily forums. To sum up, Kirill was being corrupt and the previous generation of Little Monsters made a forum called OperationGaga. Shadows joined only to spy on the forum and give away details to Kirill. He's here, yet again, to spy on this very forum and feed it to the mods over at GGD. This man has been fighting for a spot on the GagaDaily Mod Team since 2009 and he will not give it up. To let this man infiltrate this forum is naïve and appalling. 

Everyone is allowed here and people will get warnings for legitimate reasons. Our aim here is inclusivity and kindness. You can have open discourse with people, but please don't drag people.

• thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
57 minutes ago, Timmers said:

GGD Ban & Drama Talk Here:

Thank you, sorry, I was out all day. What a day.

Welcome everyone, so incredibly happy to have you all here. Please lead with kindness and refrain from dragging cultures, people or even celebs.

I Love You Reaction GIF

• paws up 3

The Fame Popster 318
1 hour ago, Nino said:

Anyway I'm Nino from Gaga Daily and y'all might know me as the never disappearing cockroach that's always there in the background and occasionally making tryhard/troll posts. :shine:

weren't you in that whatsapp group a while ago? 

Edited by ice bear

The Fame Popster 451
1 minute ago, ice bear said:

weren't you in that whatsapp group a while ago? 

I left all the groups a looong time ago after fatcat and his friends raided my friend's group chat to bully us :rip:

This was so long ago that I think the group that they raided was actually the first ggd discord :rip:

Edited by Nino
  • hugs 1

The Fame Popster 318
1 minute ago, Nino said:

I left all the groups a looong time ago after fatcat and his friends raided my friend's group chat to bully us :rip:

oh

then probably not, i'm thinking of one that started in the beggining of the pandemic

i'm sorry that happened to you btw

Edited by ice bear
  • paws up 1

The Fame Popster 451
Just now, ice bear said:

oh

then probably not, i'm thinking of one that started in the beggining of the pandemic

i'm sorry that happened to you btw

It's ok that was years ago and I've buried the hatchet with most of hte people who were in on that. Here for more good vibes and good times tho :romance:

Community Leader 1,294

Im so happy seeing alot of familiar faces and friends. :bradley: 

Also guys, We have a musicians corner. If any of you makes music, write lyrics etc. You can always join us. If you wanna discover music from artists here and is a fan of music. You can also join.

We welcome everyone with positivity and open arms there. We are really unproblematic. We just love making music. :sweat:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,331

The way there were only 8 pages when I joined and now it's upto 40! Yaass at all new people joining! I hope this place doesn't turn into G*D 2.0.

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic