Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Popster 177
3 minutes ago, Gagas911 said:

Didn't he try to capitalize off the popularity of that whisper girl? back when she was popular? Billey Eyelash? and made a forum for her that flopped? 

Yep! 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 318
9 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Literally for telling a couple of people about this forum... in private messages.

i... was thinking of doing the same thing you did amazing :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 276
13 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Literally for telling a couple of people about this forum... in private messages.

I'm about to get banned then too :gaga-thanks:

• lol 2

The Fame Popster 276
1 minute ago, CurvaceousLimericker said:

In that case, it was nice knowing you there, I enjoyed the time we spent together
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475d20c05812cc561d5c

we'll always have popa911.com :bradley: here's looking at you kid 

2bb43f9444f07a201184edc0a0b8debc.gif

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

The Popster 73

operationgaga was a dumpster fire of a forum full of equally awful people. i would know bc that was the first ever forum i joined regarding gaga since i refused to join gagadaily at the time bc i thought the layout was atrocious. i asked for a self ban from that place because the negativity towards gaga, other members, etc was obnoxious. dragging up drama from 2013 is just clogging up the thread especially since the proof being provided isn't even concrete proof. 

no means defending a gagadaily mod, but i feel given what he has said thus far, he seems remorseful. i do think that shadow should really clear up the air regarding their intentions though. i also wouldn't care if he's banned from here or not, seeing as though it's admins choice.

anyways, welcome to the new people that joined :shine:

• thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

operationgaga was a dumpster fire of a forum full of equally awful people. i would know bc that was the first ever forum i joined regarding gaga since i refused to join gagadaily at the time bc i thought the layout was atrocious. i asked for a self ban from that place because the negativity towards gaga, other members, etc was obnoxious. dragging up drama from 2013 is just clogging up the thread especially since the proof being provided isn't even concrete proof. 

no means defending a gagadaily mod, but i feel given what he has said thus far, he seems remorseful. i do think that shadow should really clear up the air regarding their intentions though. i also wouldn't care if he's banned from here or not, seeing as though it's admins choice.

anyways, welcome to the new people that joined :shine:

Agreed

however, history is repeating itself; and we cannot risk letting what happened in the past occur again. No more North Korea spies.

Popster This Way 656
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Guys, please only use this thread for introductions. There is another thread someone made for the drama at GGD. Don't get bannedT from here too lololol

GGD Ban & Drama Talk Here:

• thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Hi lovelies:classic_love: Obviously I have arrived from GGD the moderation they are doing rn is ridiculous at this point and you can’t say anything without getting banned or silenced nnn. Looking forward to discussing Gaga events and other stuff in general with everyone else:ohyes:

Edited by Lastrassi
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop visitors

Hello Icons, Legends, and Doot :ohyes:

I have arrived to this wonderful forum and can't wait to join and be amazing friends with all of you here. I don't know of any other forums about Gaga and this one looks iconic and looks like it has the best members. 

Can't wait to post with you all :oscar:

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic