Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

1 hour ago, Sara said:

Hi Hi!  Longtime Gaga Fan since 2009 and moderator of GGD since 2010.  Not trying to cause a stir but I just want to be wherever Gaga fans are. ♥

Oh wow! I have not seen you in so long. Do you still moderate on GGD?

• paws up 1

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banned 550
2 hours ago, Sara said:

Hi Hi!  Longtime Gaga Fan since 2009 and moderator of GGD since 2010.  Not trying to cause a stir but I just want to be wherever Gaga fans are. ♥

OMG you're the one who runs the Gagaverse archives right? Thank you so much for the work you put into the fanbase!

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
4 hours ago, Sara said:

Welcome icon :crowned:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 656
10 hours ago, Sara said:

Hey, welcome to PA911! So happy to see another 10+ year alum here. :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 3

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
New Popster 10

Yo.

Longtime fan, longtime member of that place we don't speak of. My leftist vegan a** joined here mostly to support this place and to reconnect with the good part of the LM community.

Let's have some interesting conversations :tea:

• paws up 3

Banned 550
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Yo.

Longtime fan, longtime member of that place we don't speak of. My leftist vegan a** joined here mostly to support this place and to reconnect with the good part of the LM community.

OMG I remember you! Welcome!

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Yo.

bernie sanders president GIF

welcome

• paws up 3

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Just made an account here. I was also HotLikeMexico on GGD.I just wanted a fresh start. 

Welcome, we discuss lots of charts and play a lot of games :lights:

• paws up 2

Uhm hi :romance:

I'm Breathin, 21 years old and I live in The Netherlands. A friend told me about this forum and I decided to check it out. You could know me from COP (Avalanche) and from WOP (Breathin). 

I obviously stan Lady Gaga but I also stan Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Rita Ora and Camila Cabello.

I have been on here some days already and I love the loving vibes from the community I am getting! I love to remain on this forum and make some great friends and have a good time! :classic_love:

x Breathin

Edited by Breathin
  • paws up 2

Moderator 4,653
9 hours ago, Breathin said:

Uhm hi :romance:

I'm Breathin, 21 years old and I live in The Netherlands. A friend told me about this forum and I decided to check it out. You could know me from COP (Avalanche) and from WOP (Breathin). 

I obviously stan Lady Gaga but I also stan Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Rita Ora and Camila Cabello.

I have been on here some days already and I love the loving vibes from the community I am getting! I love to remain on this forum and make some great friends and have a good time! :classic_love:

x Breathin

Hey mate! So lovely to have you here as well! 

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
3 hours ago, Lady Gaga said:

So hi y'all :ally: Remember, love yourselfs, be kind and wear a masks. 

1 hour ago, Miaou said:

give us the Sour Candy MV :shakes:

Welcome, but same :nicki_scream:

• lol 1

• admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic