Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

The Popster 177
1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Wait a minute...I-

I really do think he wants to do away with things :tea: I’ve been getting that vibe from the site for a while, well before I left in January. 

• paws up 1

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
x3
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

The more I read about this drama, the more I really think GGD admin either wants to close the forum down completely or rebrand it as a pop forum :awkney:

Wasnt there are rumor about that a few months ago? Something about changing the site to just being a general pop music forum? 

actually that makes sense since in the last months he promotes there other artists and use the banners for them . like when Katy released a new song or Blackpink

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 318
1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I don't think it was assault, but rather harrassment for asking a user for nudes. This was never proven to be true tho.

harrassment* yeah

Popster This Way 656
1 minute ago, ice bear said:

are we risking that happening again @admin:classic_blink:

Pretty sure this forum is public, so if the intention is to spread info from here to GGD, they wouldn't need an account for that.

This assault on Shadow is sketchy to me. 

• paws up 1

The Popster 177
1 minute ago, little legend said:

actually that makes sense since in the last months he promotes there other artists and use the banners for them . like when Katy released a new song or Blackpink

And with the logo change. I mean of course it’s in Chromatica font, but dropping the Gaga part and just leaving the daily part was strange to see. It could be possible. Remember he started that Billie site too? It flopped, but maybe he was testing the waters for a new forum or re-format of things. 

The Fame Popster 264
47 minutes ago, HausLabsBabylon said:

HybridAT idk if you're here but you're literally a legend and if you saw his comment that caused this you'll get it :oscar:

Omg did someone screenshot lol?

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 656
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I’ve officially been banned! :rip:

Hello, Patient #17

Just now, StormPulse said:

This. This is supposed to be a thread for intros @admin

I was thinking the same thing. The GGDictatorship talk should have its own thread tbh

• thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Doot said:

Just putting it out there, we are all angry and what GGD has done is unacceptable and deplorable, but do not send death threats, and don't lump all the mods together. Queen Chica is Queen Chica. 

Chica also a moderator on OperationGaga, the same forum Shadows infiltrated to give away information to Kirill. Want to know the difference? Chica used her platform and personality to crush the darkness that took place on OperationGaga and GagaDaily. While Shadow used his stool to continuously incite drama among both forums. Chica is a sweetheart and a queen.

spacer.png

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 264
27 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Ummm FATCAT just told me that a lot of y’all were banned for sending the MODS death threats via PMs and emails. I know that HAS to be a lie, right? Y’all too good to do something so gross :uhh:

love and hip hop help GIF by VH1

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,752
3 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I’ve officially been banned! :rip:

how did you of all people get banned? I've literally never seen you post anything undiplomatic ever

edit: sorry I was trying really hard not to comment on any external drama here :classic_ninja:

Edited by GitHub
  • lol 1

RIP Angel 1,992
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

And with the logo change. I mean of course it’s in Chromatica font, but dropping the Gaga part and just leaving the daily part was strange to see. It could be possible. Remember he started that Billie site too? It flopped, but maybe he was testing the waters for a new forum or re-format of things. 

Honestly, I don't think Admin was ever a fan. It's just that Gaga was so famous back then that he decided to hop on the opportunity to make a forum that will guarantee a huge number of members.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Community Leader 454
1 minute ago, GitHub said:

how did you of all people get banned? I've literally never seen you post anything undiplomatic ever

edit: sorry I was trying really hard not to comment on any drama

Literally for telling a couple of people about this forum... in private messages.

• shook 15

13 minutes ago, Edonis said:

The more I read about this drama, the more I really think GGD admin either wants to close the forum down completely or rebrand it as a pop forum :awkney:

Wasnt there are rumor about that a few months ago? Something about changing the site to just being a general pop music forum? 

Didn't he try to capitalize off the popularity of that whisper girl? back when she was popular? Billey Eyelash? and made a forum for her that flopped? 

The Popster 68
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Literally for telling a couple of people about this forum... in private messages.

I remember the mods saying multiple times that they "couldn't read PMs" which, surprise, was a lie and now just dropped the act and are going out of their way to spy on users lmao. It's giving me major Trumpian "we can do whatever the f*ck we want and get away with it" vibes.

• thanks 7

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic