Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves

BenG

Popster This Way 821
40 minutes ago, Davian said:

Hey popa911'ster! It's the one and only (literally xoxo) Xtina stan from GGD: Davian:sistrens:
Xtina stans on popa911: 1 (+1)

I don't know yet how active I'll be but I thought making an account was at least worth it, considering how many familiar faces are here now too hihi. So: hey!:classic_happy:

Free oreos for everyone as welcome gift! :yaasreact: 

giphy.gif

Welcome Oreo King!

I do not hold you responsible for me not getting top 20 in global vision but I digress :P

• paws up 1

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Popster 94
26 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

@HeavyMetalLover, I saw you tagged me on your goodbye thread, but I didn't get there in time to see if before it was deleted. I'm glad you're at least over here too. 

Same here, I just saw it... I chose to believe that the reason I can't see the post is because it's just so FILTHEH

giphy.gif

The Popster 84

Ummm FATCAT just told me that a lot of y’all were banned for sending the MODS death threats via PMs and emails. I know that HAS to be a lie, right? Y’all too good to do something so gross :uhh:

• shook 2
  • lol 1

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2
1 minute ago, Freddy said:

Ummm FATCAT just told me that a lot of y’all were banned for sending the MODS death threats via PMs and emails. I know that HAS to be a lie, right? Y’all too good to do something so gross :uhh:

its a lie

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 821
28 minutes ago, Adakam said:

I appreciate your response. I know you are honest and that your intentions are good, but being honest with you, those "sometimes I slip" by the whole mod team is what brought us to this. I dont expect you guys to be perfect but I do expect you to be fair and mature. And changing his name to rat, reminds me of Gpuss saying that twitter and doot where rude to her, but not a single bit of evidence was shown to prove her claims. So if the slightest discomfort, is going to make her react like that, she is not fit for the role.

I wasn't rude to that woman at all. She and several mods telling me within the last few weeks how I'd make a great mod and then proceed to say "this was a long time coming, we ALL wanted to get rid of him but were waiting for the right time". Smh. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Moderator 6,288
4 minutes ago, Freddy said:

FATCAT also said that Admin wasn’t the one who banned all those users even tho he was the last visitor on their profile at the time of ban. And let’s not forget he said the SS were edited and that he was going to post the full convo and we all know how that turned out! :tea:

Edited by SLAG
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop visitors
27 minutes ago, Gagas911 said:

I find it insane how Shadow is allowed here. He was here a few years ago when something similar took place on GagaDaily forums. To sum up, Kirill was being corrupt and the previous generation of Little Monsters made a forum called OperationGaga. Shadows joined only to spy on the forum and give away details to Kirill. He's here, yet again, to spy on this very forum and feed it to the mods over at GGD. This man has been fighting for a spot on the GagaDaily Mod Team since 2009 and he will not give it up. To let this man infiltrate this forum is naïve and appalling. 

9 minutes ago, Gagas911 said:

He promoted an old Lady Gaga forum which was manifested because of events similar to what's happened as of recent. He's going to pretend to be on you guys' side and then kiss the Russian kremlin's butt.

spacer.png

Now wait.. are we sure that @Shadow actually took part in that? Because if he did he should apologize if he did do so. He should also restate his intentions for being here and be honest with us.

1 minute ago, Freddy said:

That is a lie.

3 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Hold on just a minute... FATCAT is saying what now? He needs to stop lying.

• paws up 1

3 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Absolute lie, and FATLIAR jas no place to speak when he was one of the main ones that started this mess.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
x3
5 minutes ago, Freddy said:

thats a lie 

most members were ban cause they were too *negative*

negative means that we just expressing our opionions that Chromatica deserved better and her team sucks (that doesnt promote chromatica)

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2
Just now, little legend said:

thats a lie 

most members were ban cause they were too *negative*

negative means that we just expressing our opionions that Chromatica deserved better and her team sucks (that doesnt promote chromatica)

This was the Chart discussion banning

I think they were talking about the Doot/Twitter + dozens of members banning

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 821
31 minutes ago, Born In Chromatica said:

How many are banned from G****D***** now? :ally:

Within the last week we so far have counted 16. And that's not including all the big name users who have told us they won't be coming back. 

• shook 2

5 minutes ago, Doot said:

I wasn't rude to that woman at all. She and several mods telling me within the last few weeks how I'd make a great mod and then proceed to say "this was a long time coming, we ALL wanted to get rid of him but were waiting for the right time". Smh. 

We gave them the benefit of the doubt, but they just couldnt bring any evidence.

AMAL

All Mods Are Liars

• shook 1

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2
3 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

I’m just curious who is HybridAT on this forum? They were one of the main ones popping off in that massive thread that’s now hidden. 

HybridAT still hasn't made an account on this site

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popster This Way 821
6 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Hold on just a minute... FATCAT is saying what now? He needs to stop lying.

Yep. That's the new lie. If they received death threats (which is unacceptable), that has nothing to do with us. I don't condone that. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
x3
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This was the Chart discussion banning

I think they were talking about the Doot/Twitter + dozens of members banning

oh so they banned also other people instead of charters?:uhh:

also there is a rumour that Gaga's team told the GGD admin to ban charters cause they were trashing her team that they are useless for not promoting Chromatica and Gaga's teams didnt want this to bring attention :S

• shook 1

• BenG changed the title to Pop a 911🚨: Introduce Yourselves
  • admin pinned and featured this topic
  • admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Dirkje pinned this topic
  • admin unpinned this topic