CEREMONY: PopA911 Feud Round 2

FRANZGA

Pop-a-911-ster 27,057
x3

spacer.png

"To my dog, my soulmate, I love you. My family's here, I love you, Mom and Dad.  Thank you for believing in me. Thank you so much. And if you are at home, and you're sitting on your couch and you're watching this right now, all I have to say is that this is hard work. I've worked hard for a long time, and it's not about, you know...it's not about winning. But what it's about is not giving up.  Lmao i'm kidding ,I HAVE TO BE THE BIG WINNER!!!  just want to congratulate my self for being so awesome,i just want to say to myself... Thank you!"

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2
  • lol 2

24 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

#15 (NE) @Spinning Bottles - 133 Points

#14 (NE) @Bakugo - 139 Points

#13 (+11) @Delusional - 145 Points (+93 Points)

#12 (-6) @PETTY - 151 Points (+44 Points)

#11 (NE) @lavenderblondee - 155 Points

I'm surprised I still got to #15 but happy nonetheless. Thanks for hosting @FRANZGA, I love this game!

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 566
5 minutes ago, little legend said:

spacer.png

"To my dog, my soulmate, I love you. My family's here, I love you, Mom and Dad.  Thank you for believing in me. Thank you so much. And if you are at home, and you're sitting on your couch and you're watching this right now, all I have to say is that this is hard work. I've worked hard for a long time, and it's not about, you know...it's not about winning. But what it's about is not giving up.  Lmao i'm kidding ,I HAVE TO BE THE BIG WINNER!!!  just want to congratulate my self for being so awesome,i just want to say to myself... Thank you!"

now i miss my dead dog .....

• sad 1