PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)

PETTY

Gaming Leader 6,416

pa911-trio.png

After 6 years and 3 seasons on that cult forum, I have decided to bring this quick and easy game to PopA911! If you are unfamiliar with the game, please read carefully! We had 3 successful seasons with this game over the span of 6 years, so I’m hoping to bring that iconicness to this amazing forum!

If you love music and making playlists, this is the perfect game for you!
TRIO is the game where YOU get to create the perfect musical trinity.

The game will have anywhere from 8 to 12+ challenges, depending on the amount of contestants. If you sign up, please expect to be active at least 10-15 minutes a day for the next month or so. The nice thing about this game is that it does not take much effort other than taking a few minutes to PM me 3 songs every couple days.

pa911-trio-6.png

I give you a theme. You have to find 3 songs that fit within that theme. The three songs you group together will be your trio.

FOR EXAMPLE: 

CHALLENGE THEME: SELF-LOVE
1. Lady Gaga - Born This Way
2. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
3. Christina Aguilera - Beautiful

PLEASE NOTE: If you use (FOR EXAMPLE) Lady Gaga's Born This Way for one challenge, you may never use that song again for the rest of the competition, so choose your songs wisely. The song you think is perfect for one challenge may fit perfectly in another down the line, if you are still in the game.

Each challenge will have an example entry posted from me. You CANNOT use any of the songs listed in the sample for the challenge. (FOR EXAMPLE) The challenge sample above includes Gaga's BTW, JB's Love Yourself & XTina's Beautiful.. therefore none of these songs may be a choice for your entry.

You have 24 hours the time to find the trio and PM it to me.  If a contestant fails to PM me the trio within the deadline, they still have a chance at being in the competition. They have until the 24-hour voting period is over to submit their trio to me and be added onto the polls LATE. A tardy trio usually means that less voters will see the trio, resulting in less votes. If it's late enough, it may guarantee 0 votes and kick from the competition. 

When all trios are submitted in PM by the deadline, I will post a survey link and begin the 24 hr voting period.

pa911-trio-1.png

- Contestants entries will remain anonymous! This will help with favoritism.

- Contestants cannot vote for themselves unless the challenge allows it.

- When I post the survey link, I expect all of you to vote as well. Usernames must be entered in the poll so I can make sure no one is voting for themselves and so that we aren't getting random voters.

- Each IP address will only be allowed 1 VOTE per survey. This will help to make sure people are not using different usernames to vote.

- PROMOTION IS KEY, but not a requirement! I will do my best to get the forum to vote. During the 24-hr voting period, the more votes- the better! Posting the survey link in a status or somewhere else on the site WILL help encourage more votes. YOU CANNOT tell voters which trio is yours, this stops favoritism.

pa911-trio-2.png

After every challenge, results will be posted. Because of my schedule, I cannot give an exact time on when results will be posted, but you WILL be notified when I tag you on the results post. I also encourage contestants to follow the post, so they do not miss anything.

The person with the highest amount of votes wins the challenge, granting them immunity on the next challenge. There can be more than 1 winner for each challenge, if more than 1 contestant has the same highest amount of votes.

The person with the lowest amount of votes is removed from the game.

If more than 1 contestant has the lowest score there will be a VOTE-OFF.

pa911-trio-3.png

If more than 1 contestant receives the same lowest amount of votes, they will enter the VOTE OFF.

For every 2 players with the lowest score, 1 contestant leaves. (FOR EXAMPLE) If there are 4 contestants with the same amount of low votes, 2 will be leaving the competition.

With a VOTE-OFF, the contestants with the lowest votes will have their TRIOs anonymously reposted in a survey link and contestants/public will be able to vote again to save contestants from leaving the competition. 

The contestant with the lowest amount of votes in the 12-hour voting period will leave the competition.

After I post the survey link for the VOTE OFF, you will have 12 hours to vote. Again, PROMOTION IS KEY with this as well, the more votes-the better results. Like the challenge survey, you CANNOT tell the public which trio is yours.

pa911-trio-4.png

You can still be a part of the game by voting in the polls each challenge! If you’d like notifications for when voting periods begin, comment below.

pa911-trio-5.png

1. SLAG 🥇

2. Lorde Von Kok

3. Dirkje

4. little legend

5. Elvira

6. Franch Toast 🥈

7. Clever Username

8. Twitter

9. Bakugo

10. HeavyMetalLover

11. Tana Mongeau 

12. Patch The Line

13. blankpaper

14. Grasim

15. A Little Monsterrr

16. lavenderblondee

17. Delusional

18. paradox 🥉

19. NotDoctor

20. ShesAMess

21. Mister G

22. Admin

23. Born In Chromatica

24. FRANZGA

25. Franz Ferdinand

CHALLENGE 01:

Spoiler

Copy-of-Level-2.png

WINNER: Franch Toast

ELIMINTATED: FRANZGA

CHALLENGE 02:

Spoiler

Copy-of-Level-3.png

WINNER: Franz Ferdinand

ELIMINATED: Born in Chromatica

CHALLENGE 03:

Spoiler

7-CE2-B40-C-38-C5-480-E-B169-F3-CD361-C7

WINNER: little legend

ELIMINATED: Mister G, blankpaper

CHALLENGE 04:

Spoiler

BAB0-BCB5-89-F9-4-DD7-ADF4-B86-A5-B8-D2-

WINNER: Bakugo

ELIMINATED: Admin, Dirkje, Lorde Von Kok

CHALLENGE 05:

Spoiler

Copy-of-Level-4.png

WINNER: Franz Ferdinand

ELIMINATED: little legend

CHALLENGE 06:

Spoiler

Copy-of-Level-5.png

WINNER: Twitter

ELIMINATED: ShesAMess

CHALLENGE 07:

Spoiler

Copy-of-Level-6.png

WINNER: Patch The Line

ELIMINATED: A Little Monsterrr

CHALLENGE 08:

Spoiler

spacer.png

WINNER: HeavyMetalLover

ELIMINATED: Grasim

CHALLENGE 09:

Spoiler

spacer.png

WINNER: Bakugo

ELIMINATED: Patch The Line

CHALLENGE 10:

Spoiler

75-F0-DB92-3-A77-448-B-9-FD5-8-A2-AAFBC8

WINNER: paradox

ELIMINATED: Twitter, Delusional, Clever Username

COMEBACK CHALLENGE:

Spoiler

Copy-of-Copy-of-Level.png

WINNER: Lorde Von Kok

CHALLENGE 11:

Spoiler

Copy-of-Level-8.png

WINNER: Bakugo

ELIMINATED: lavenderblondee

CHALLENGE 12:

Spoiler

spacer.png

WINNER: paradox

ELIMINATED: HeavyMetalLover

CHALLENGE 13:

Spoiler

883267-FB-B647-4-ABB-B578-0-C4-A554-B88-

ELIMINATED: Lorde Von Kok

CHALLENGE 14:

Spoiler

Copy-of-Level-9.png

WINNER: SLAG

ELIMINATED: Bakugo

CHALLENGE 15:

Spoiler

Copy-of-Level-12.png

ELIMINATED: NotDoctor

CHALLENGE 16:

Spoiler

44680361-800-E-4-B3-D-8-AB4-30-A1-ED4-C8

ELIMINATED: Franz Ferdinand

FINALE:

Spoiler

PART ONE:

Spoiler

Copy-of-Level-13.png

PART TWO:

Spoiler

Copy-of-Copy-of-Level-1.png

PART THREE:

Spoiler

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Level.png

🥉2nd RUNNER UP: Paradox

🥈1st RUNNER UP: Franch Toast

🥇SEASON 1 WINNER: SLAG

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Gaming Leader 6,416

• PETTY changed the title to PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)
  • Lorde Von Kok featured this topic