PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)

PETTY

Moderator 4,653

I remember being one of the last people to sign up and I was just lucky I was active before the game started. Now the signups keep coming! A real improvement!

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 6,416

3 days until we start and 1 spot left to sign up

spacer.png

Do you have the musical taste to win the competition?

spacer.png

will the last contestant to sign up be the first to win this game on PA911?

spacer.png

Only time will tell

spacer.png

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 6,416

pa911-trio.png

CHALLENGE 01 is finally here! You have until tomorrow (Saturday, December 5) 3:00 PM EST to send me your trios via private message!

This is your first challenge so you might have some questions! I have attached the "Challenge Guidelines" from the OP below, read carefully before submitting. I have decided to break all contestants up into groups of 5 for this first challenge! This is the first season where we had this many contestants sign up, so I felt it would be best to split everyone into groups for this first challenge. Groups were chosen by a random generator. Each group is assigned a genre and will compete against each other in their assigned groups. The losers from each grouping will then enter a VOTE OFF which will determine who is leaving us this round. 1-4 people will be sent packing after this challenge, depending on the VOTE OFF results! Have fun!

Copy-of-Level-2.png

POP:

ROCK/ALTERNATIVE:

DANCE/ELECTRONIC:

HIP-HOP/RAP:

R&B:

On 11/28/2020 at 9:44 PM, PETTY said:

pa911-trio-6.png

I give you a theme. You have to find 3 songs that fit within that theme. The three songs you group together will be your trio.

FOR EXAMPLE: 

CHALLENGE THEME: SELF-LOVE
1. Lady Gaga - Born This Way
2. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
3. Christina Aguilera - Beautiful

PLEASE NOTE: If you use (FOR EXAMPLE) Lady Gaga's Born This Way for one challenge, you may never use that song again for the rest of the competition, so choose your songs wisely. The song you think is perfect for one challenge may fit perfectly in another down the line, if you are still in the game.

Each challenge will have an example entry posted from me. You CANNOT use any of the songs listed in the sample for the challenge. (FOR EXAMPLE) The challenge sample above includes Gaga's BTW, JB's Love Yourself & XTina's Beautiful.. therefore none of these songs may be a choice for your entry.

You have 24 hours the time to find the trio and PM it to me.  If a contestant fails to PM me the trio within the deadline, they still have a chance at being in the competition. They have until the 24-hour voting period is over to submit their trio to me and be added onto the polls LATE. A tardy trio usually means that less voters will see the trio, resulting in less votes. If it's late enough, it may guarantee 0 votes and kick from the competition. 

When all trios are submitted in PM by the deadline, I will post a survey link and begin the 24 hr voting period.

WHEN SUBMITTING VIA PM:

Please send in this format so it is easy for me to set up the survey:

PM TITLE: "GROUP/Challenge #"

ARTIST - SONG

ARTIST - SONG

ARTIST - SONG

Nothing extra, Thanks!

• paws up 3
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

• PETTY changed the title to PA911 Trio: Season 1 (CHALLENGE 01)
Gaming Leader 6,416
7 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Here to reclaim my crown.

BvSUgI2.gif

LADIES 

THE QUEEN OF CULT TRIO: SEASON 3

GIVE HA A ROUND OF APPLAUSE 

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Moderator 6,288
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The way I don’t understand how to play 

do I have to submit just what I think or what my whole group thinks? 

:shakes:

Submit three songs that best represent the genre you were assigned (Rock/Alt). You’re competing against the other 4(?) people assigned to the same genre as you.

• thanks 2

Gaming Leader 6,416
6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The way I don’t understand how to play 

do I have to submit just what I think or what my whole group thinks? 

:shakes:

What @SLAG said!

most challenges won’t be grouped like this. Sorry for the confusion! 

• paws up 2

• PETTY changed the title to PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)
  • Lorde Von Kok featured this topic