PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)

PETTY

Moderator 6,288
1 hour ago, little legend said:

In some rounds i will send troll picks cause the game will be boring if i win all the time 

I can't wait to play the game with all of you flops.

Oop Seems like it’s time to pass on that name @Delusional:awkney:

• lol 2

Gaming Leader 6,416

pa911-trio-1.png

Welcome to the first round of voting! Because this is most people's first time playing, I am going to attach the voting guidelines below.

On 11/28/2020 at 9:44 PM, PETTY said:

- Contestants entries will remain anonymous! This will help with favoritism.

- Contestants cannot vote for themselves unless the challenge allows it.

- When I post the survey link, I expect all of you to vote as well. Usernames must be entered in the poll so I can make sure no one is voting for themselves and so that we aren't getting random voters.

- Each IP address will only be allowed 1 VOTE per survey. This will help to make sure people are not using different usernames to vote.

- PROMOTION IS KEY, but not a requirement! I will do my best to get the forum to vote. During the 24-hr voting period, the more votes- the better! Posting the survey link in a status or somewhere else on the site WILL help encourage more votes. YOU CANNOT tell voters which trio is yours, this stops favoritism.

@SLAG @Lorde Von Kok @Dirkje @little legend @Elvira @Franch Toast @Clever Username @Twitter @Bakugo @HeavyMetalLover @Tana Mongeau @Patch The Line @blankpaper @Grasim @A Little Monsterrr @lavenderblondee @Delusional @paradox @Mister G @admin @Born In Chromatica @FRANZGA @Franz Ferdinand @ShesAMess @NotDoctor

Good luck, and make sure to promote the survey link below in posts, on statuses or PA911 discords if you'd like! The more votes the better!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TR3JPGQ

*Note, survey format looks best on desktop but works on all devices

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Kindness Admin 6,892
9 minutes ago, PETTY said:

pa911-trio-1.png

Welcome to the first round of voting! Because this is most people's first time playing, I am going to attach the voting guidelines below.

@SLAG @Lorde Von Kok @Dirkje @little legend @Elvira @Franch Toast @Clever Username @Twitter @Bakugo @HeavyMetalLover @Tana Mongeau @Patch The Line @blankpaper @Grasim @A Little Monsterrr @lavenderblondee @Delusional @paradox @Mister G @admin @Born In Chromatica @FRANZGA @Franz Ferdinand @ShesAMess @NotDoctor

Good luck, and make sure to promote the survey link below in posts, on statuses or PA911 discords if you'd like! The more votes the better!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TR3JPGQ

*Note, survey format looks best on desktop but works on all devices

No one in pop picked Ms Gaga? :stopga:

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 minute ago, Dirkje said:

Gaga wasnt allowed in this round :) 

I retract my statement. Haha. I’m sure this is obvious, but we can’t vote for ourselves right? lol 

Nvm. Read the rules. That helps. Ha

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583

I'm assuming we aren't allowed to defend our answers since it's supposed to be anonymous? 😅 One of mine is probably controversial but I have an argument to back it up 

• lol 1

Gaming Leader 6,416
30 minutes ago, admin said:

No one in pop picked Ms Gaga? :stopga:

She was off limits for the challenge, I listed it in the challenge picture! I figured if i allowed Gaga, the ones who chose Gaga would get the most votes since this is a gaga forum :billie:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,843
x3
1 minute ago, PETTY said:

She was off limits for the challenge, I listed it in the challenge picture! I figured if i allowed Gaga, the ones who chose Gaga would get the most votes since this is a gaga forum :billie:

yea you destroyed my plan to win this game :lesson:

• lol 1

• PETTY changed the title to PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)
  • Lorde Von Kok featured this topic