2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Stream DWUW to make sure little legend leaves next round

Hide contents

Inb4 it’s me

kids choice awards GIF by Kids Choice Sports 2017

I will leave at the last round with the trophy on my hands 

spacer.png

• lol 4

• PETTY changed the title to PA911 Trio: Season 1 (CHALLENGE 02)
Gaming Leader 6,416

pa911-trio.png

@SLAG @Lorde Von Kok @Dirkje @little legend  @Franch Toast @Clever Username @Twitter @Bakugo @HeavyMetalLover  @Patch The Line @blankpaper @Grasim @A Little Monsterrr @lavenderblondee @Delusional @paradox @Mister G @admin @Born In Chromatica @Franz Ferdinand @ShesAMess @NotDoctor

CHALLENGE 02 is finally here! You have until tomorrow (Tuesday, December 8) 6:00 PM EST to send me your trios via private message!

Copy-of-Level-3.png

Things to remember:

- If you use a song for one challenge, you may never use that song again for the rest of the competition, so choose your songs wisely. The song you think is perfect for one challenge may fit perfectly in another down the line, if you are still in the game.

- You CANNOT use any of the songs listed in MY "Example" for the challenge. (Wannabe, Barbie Girl and Torn are off limits this challenge)

- If a contestant fails to PM me the trio within the deadline, they still have a chance at being in the competition. They have until the 24-hour voting period is over to submit their trio to me and be added onto the polls LATE. A tardy trio usually means that less voters will see the trio, resulting in less votes. If it's late enough, it may guarantee 0 votes and kick from the competition. 

WHEN SUBMITTING VIA PM:

Please send in this format so it is easy for me to set up the survey:

PM TITLE: "Challenge #"

ARTIST - SONG

ARTIST - SONG

ARTIST - SONG

Nothing extra, Thanks!

Think hard and don't fxck it up! :lesson:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,746
1 hour ago, PETTY said:

spacer.png
@SLAG @Lorde Von Kok @Dirkje @little legend  @Franch Toast @Clever Username @Twitter @Bakugo @HeavyMetalLover  @Patch The Line @blankpaper @Grasim @A Little Monsterrr @lavenderblondee @Delusional @paradox @Mister G @admin @Born In Chromatica @FRANZGA @Franz Ferdinand @ShesAMess @NotDoctor

The time has come for a contestant to leave the competition! All of the trios were great, but unfortunately one was not enough to keep in the competition...

SAFE WITH 30% OF VOTES IS:

Hide contents

@admin

• Missy Elliott - Work It
• Nicki Minaj - Anaconda
• Cardi B - Bodak Yellow

SAFE WITH 25% OF VOTES IS:

Hide contents

@Dirkje

• Lauryn Hill - Doo-Wop (That Thing)
• Eve, Gwen Stefani - Let Me Blow Ya Mind
• Missy Elliot - Work It

SAFE WITH 20% OF VOTES IS:

Hide contents

@Grasim

• Cardi B - Bodak Yellow
• Nicky Minaj - Starships 
• Megan Thee Stallion - Savage 

SAFE WITH 15% OF VOTES IS:

Hide contents

@Born In Chromatica

• Lil Kim - Not Tonight
• Missy Elliott, MC Lyte - Cold Rock a Party (Bad Boy Remix)
• MC Lyte - Ruffneck

LEAVING THE COMPETITION WITH 10% OF VOTES IS:

Hide contents

@FRANZGA

• Missy Elliott - Work It
• Cupcakke - Deepthroat
• Azealia Banks - Ice Princess

@FRANZGAwe hate to see you go! You served a couple great trios but I fear this VOTE-OFF trio was a little too risky to keep you in the competition this time! I hope you continue joining us in voting each round.  Thanks for playing! :gaga-thanks: 

That concludes this challenge's VOTE OFF! Congrats to the remaining 22 contestants, stay tuned for the CHALLENGE 02 announcement coming within the next hour!

:gaga-scream:

I'm a phlop

• hugs 2

Gaming Leader 6,416
11 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Sent! I think my choices are great but I can’t make y’all have taste.. :oops:

5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Sent! Could’ve picked something better but that’s how I’m feeling atm. 

Taste already jumping OUT and I still have 20 more trios to receive help :dead:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076

This is so hard! I'm pretty sure picking my fave songs would get me eliminated ( @PETTY, do I have immunity this round?), though I'm still trying to figure out Popa911's taste. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,940
x3
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

This is so hard! I'm pretty sure picking my fave songs would get me eliminated ( @PETTY, do I have immunity this round?), though I'm still trying to figure out Popa911's taste. 

Pick your fave songs . Dont sell your soul and your beliefs for a game. Pls pick your fave and get eliminated:tea:

• lol 4

Gaming Leader 6,416
4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Yes, you were granted immunity this round! :happydance:

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

As a 90's baby, I really had a hard time picking these...there are so many options..do you play it safe or do you go with what you really want to pick? :ohhh: 

I really tried to pick 3 totally different songs, I pray this works in my favor :katy_pie:

• thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popstanne 5,076
5 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

As a 90's baby, I really had a hard time picking these...there are so many options..do you play it safe or do you go with what you really want to pick? :ohhh: 

I really tried to pick 3 totally different songs, I pray this works in my favor :katy_pie:

Exactly! I love too many songs from the '90s, and I have a hunch most of my faves are not ones that will be popular with this forum. 

• sad 1

• PETTY changed the title to PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)