PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)

PETTY

Popster to Popster 3,889
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Exactly! I love too many songs from the '90s, and I have a hunch most of my faves are not ones that will be popular with this forum. 

That's how I felt! I went with one generic classic but the other two I'm REALLY hopeful true 90s babies will understand and agree with, but I don't feel optimistic. Please ya'll I can't be out this early...:katy:

• paws up 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076
10 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

That's how I felt! I went with one generic classic but the other two I'm REALLY hopeful true 90s babies will understand and agree with, but I don't feel optimistic. Please ya'll I can't be out this early...:katy:

Well, since we can't vote for ourselves, there's a good chance I'll vote for yours. 

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 6,416

pa911-trio-1.png

Welcome to the second round of voting! In case anyone is still confused on how voting works, I am going to attach the voting guidelines below.

- Contestants entries will remain anonymous! This will help with favoritism.

- Contestants cannot vote for themselves unless the challenge allows it.

- When I post the survey link, I expect all of you to vote as well. Usernames must be entered in the poll so I can make sure no one is voting for themselves and so that we aren't getting random voters.

- Each IP address will only be allowed 1 VOTE per survey. This will help to make sure people are not using different usernames to vote.

- PROMOTION IS KEY, but not a requirement! I will do my best to get the forum to vote. During the 24-hr voting period, the more votes- the better! Posting the survey link in a status or somewhere else on the site WILL help encourage more votes. YOU CANNOT tell voters which trio is yours, this stops favoritism.

I'm tagging all contestants that signed up for voting rounds so that we can get as much votes as possible. If you have an issue with me tagging you in this game after elimination, please just let me know and I will remove you from the tag list!

@SLAG @Lorde Von Kok @Dirkje @little legend @Elvira @Franch Toast @Clever Username @Twitter @Bakugo @HeavyMetalLover @Tana Mongeau @Patch The Line @blankpaper @Grasim @A Little Monsterrr @lavenderblondee @Delusional @paradox @Mister G @admin @Born In Chromatica @FRANZGA @Franz Ferdinand @ShesAMess @NotDoctor

Good luck, and make sure to promote the survey link below in posts, on statuses or PA911 discords if you'd like! The more votes the better!

SURVEY CLOSES 12/9 @ 8PM EST

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FWNJBQB

*Note, survey format looks best on desktop but works on all devices

• paws up 2

Gaming Leader 6,416

Great choices. Vogue and ...BOMT had me dead, so many people picked those two songs :icant:

...Baby One More Time: 9/22 trios

Vogue: 8/22 trios

Its gonna be hard because most of these trios only have a song difference between each other so it’s anyone’s game at this point :bradley:

• paws up 2
  • lol 2

Moderator 6,288
7 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Great choices. Vogue and ...BOMT had me dead, so many people picked those two songs :icant:

...Baby One More Time: 9/22 trios

Vogue: 8/22 trios

Its gonna be hard because most of these trios only have a song difference between each other so it’s anyone’s game at this point :bradley:

The fact that I almost chose them both. Glad I didn’t :katy:

• lol 1

• PETTY changed the title to PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)