PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)

PETTY

ARTPOPster 1,672
50 minutes ago, Delusional said:

PLEASE. Give multiple time zones for when voting etc is over. I am tired of googling it 24/7

spacer.png

EST to PST or GMT +8 is a far far time zone difference (PST is 13 hours ahead of EST) so I always have to convert it and it's tiring. In short, same :billie:

• paws up 2

Gaming Leader 6,416

spacer.png
@SLAG @Lorde Von Kok @Dirkje @little legend  @Franch Toast @Clever Username @Twitter @Bakugo @HeavyMetalLover  @Patch The Line @blankpaper @Grasim @A Little Monsterrr @lavenderblondee @Delusional @paradox @Mister G @admin @Born In Chromatica @Franz Ferdinand @ShesAMess @NotDoctor

The time has come for a contestant to leave the competition! All of the trios were great, but unfortunately ONE was not enough to keep in the competition... 

SAFE WITH 29% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@SLAG

• Madonna - Vogue    
• Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman      
• Los Del Rio - Macarena

SAFE WITH 19% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@Clever Username

• Blackstreet - No Diggity   
• Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time    
• Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle

@Dirkje

• Madonna - Vogue    
• No Doubt - Don't Speak

@Mister G

• Ace of Base - All That She Wants   
• Real McCoy - Another Night   
• Blink 182 - All The Small Things

LEAVING THE COMPETITION WITH 14% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@Born In Chromatica

• Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit.  
• Madonna - Vogue

@Born In Chromatica we hate to see you go! You had a strong 90s trio but unfortunately it seemed to blend into the crowd too much. It did not have the spark to set it apart from the rest! I hope you continue to participate in the game by voting each round! Thank you for playing :gaga-thanks:

That concludes CHALLENGE 02! Stay tuned for the CHALLENGE 03 announcement! 

• shook 1
  • hugs 5
  • sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
1 minute ago, PETTY said:

spacer.png
@SLAG @Lorde Von Kok @Dirkje @little legend  @Franch Toast @Clever Username @Twitter @Bakugo @HeavyMetalLover  @Patch The Line @blankpaper @Grasim @A Little Monsterrr @lavenderblondee @Delusional @paradox @Mister G @admin @Born In Chromatica @Franz Ferdinand @ShesAMess @NotDoctor

The time has come for a contestant to leave the competition! All of the trios were great, but unfortunately ONE was not enough to keep in the competition... 

SAFE WITH 29% OF VOTES:

Hide contents

@SLAG

• Madonna - Vogue    
• Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman      
• Los Del Rio - Macarena

SAFE WITH 19% OF VOTES:

Hide contents

@Clever Username

• Blackstreet - No Diggity   
• Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle

@Dirkje

• Madonna - Vogue    
• No Doubt - Don't Speak

@Mister G

• Ace of Base - All That She Wants   
• Real McCoy - Another Night   
• Blink 182 - All The Small Things

LEAVING THE COMPETITION WITH 14% OF VOTES:

Hide contents

@Born In Chromatica

• Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit.  
• Madonna - Vogue

@Born In Chromatica we hate to see you go! You had a strong 90s trio but unfortunately it seemed to blend into the crowd too much. It did not have the spark to set it apart from the rest! I hope you continue to participate in the game by voting each round! Thank you for playing :gaga-thanks:

That concludes CHALLENGE 02! Stay tuned for the CHALLENGE 03 announcement! 

OMG NOOOOO.... That's so sad :(

Gaming Leader 6,416

pa911-trio.png

@SLAG @Lorde Von Kok @Dirkje @little legend  @Franch Toast @Clever Username @Twitter @Bakugo @HeavyMetalLover  @Patch The Line @blankpaper @Grasim @A Little Monsterrr @lavenderblondee @Delusional @paradox @Mister G @admin @Franz Ferdinand @ShesAMess @NotDoctor

CHALLENGE 03 is finally here! You have until tomorrow (Friday, December 11) 5:00 PM EST/10:00PM GMT/6:00AM PHT to send me your trios via private message!

spacer.png

Things to remember:

- If you use a song for one challenge, you may never use that song again for the rest of the competition, so choose your songs wisely. The song you think is perfect for one challenge may fit perfectly in another down the line, if you are still in the game.

- You CANNOT use any of the songs listed in MY "Example" for the challenge. (Wannabe, Barbie Girl and Torn are off limits this challenge)

- If a contestant fails to PM me the trio within the deadline, they still have a chance at being in the competition. They have until the 24-hour voting period is over to submit their trio to me and be added onto the polls LATE. A tardy trio usually means that less voters will see the trio, resulting in less votes. If it's late enough, it may guarantee 0 votes and kick from the competition.

Think hard and DONT fxck it up! :mess:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

• PETTY changed the title to PA911 Trio: Season 1 (CHALLENGE 03)
Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Twitter said:

Well as much as I love sad/dark music I think this will be the round I flop. Thank you @PETTY and everyone else for an amazing time.

spacer.png

B-tch please its my time to shine again!

spacer.png

That FAD GIF!!! I’m SCREAMING

• lol 3

• PETTY changed the title to PA911 Trio: Season 1 (FINALE)