All things : New iPad and iPad Pro released

BenG

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 minutes ago, BenG said:

Anyone else finds closing rings really satisfying? Lol

Absolutely, except today :sweat:

• lol 2

• BenG changed the title to All Things : Try Fitness+ (Up to 3 Months)
Popster to Popster 4,583
On 12/29/2020 at 3:54 PM, BenG said:

Apple needs to sort out the iCloud accounts tbh. Handoff is not working properly, I still can’t unlock my notes using the Watch and unlocking my Mac using Watch stopped working after upgrading to Big Sur.

Fitness+ will look really good if you have an Apple TV. This service will complement the Activity rings really well to motivate people to get moving, small steps at a time. 

Since I'm new to the apple ecosystem, I don't have an Apple TV.  Do you think it's worth getting one?  Looks like the TV+ app exists other places and I know they haven't released a new one in a while so I wasn't sure if they're even continuing that 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,837
1 minute ago, NotDoctor said:

Since I'm new to the apple ecosystem, I don't have an Apple TV.  Do you think it's worth getting one?  Looks like the TV+ app exists other places and I know they haven't released a new one in a while so I wasn't sure if they're even continuing that 

Why are you considering buying an Apple TV?

Popster to Popster 4,583
8 minutes ago, BenG said:

Why are you considering buying an Apple TV?

Since I'm an android person I'm used to using my chromecast for everything and that is not as seamless with Apple. I'd basically use it as a glorified, better supported casting device and for stuff that apple blocks from normal casting like fitness+. I wish they had a smaller form factor device that was less expensive cuz I have apps on my game consoles and have 0 interest in anything on Apple arcade 

Edited by NotDoctor

Pop-a-911-ster 38,837
1 minute ago, NotDoctor said:

Since I'm an android person I'm used to using my chromecast for everything and that is not as seamless with Apple. I'd basically use it as a glorified, better supported casting device and for stuff that apple blocks from normal casting like fitness+. I wish they had a smaller form factor device that was less expensive cuz I have apps on my game consoles and have 0 interest in anything on Apple arcade 

I see. A new Apple TV will most likely be released in H1 2021. Might be a good idea to wait it out.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
1 minute ago, BenG said:

I see. A new Apple TV will most likely be released in H1 2021. Might be a good idea to wait it out.

Sorry to use you as a glorified apple info database 😅 I appreciate you answering my questions though 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,837
5 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Sorry to use you as a glorified apple info database 😅 I appreciate you answering my questions though 

No worries at all hahaha. I've been told I should be working at an Apple Store :rip:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
20 hours ago, BenG said:

Update: Still sore from Fitness+ :fall:

I just tried the HIIT classes yesterday and was like "oh that wasn't too bad" and now today my thighs are SCREAMING at me 😂🙃

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,837
5 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I just tried the HIIT classes yesterday and was like "oh that wasn't too bad" and now today my thighs are SCREAMING at me 😂🙃

And I was so cocky. I did two because I thought the first one was meh :fall:

• lol 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
5 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

That's how I feel whenever I'm home with my cousin and she makes me work out with her every day.

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
24 minutes ago, admin said:

That's how I feel whenever I'm home with my cousin and she makes me work out with her every day.

Any family member that tries to pull that on me gets thrown straight in the trash 

Only multinational, multi-billion dollar companies get the privilege of reminding me to exercise 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,837
2 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Any family member that tries to pull that on me gets thrown straight in the trash 

Only multinational, multi-billion dollar companies get the privilege of reminding me to exercise 

I think you mean trillion :billie:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,837
28 minutes ago, admin said:

Gotta close ya rings, Yeti

200-2.thumb.gif.a885c957af01371e2373fa3e

• lol 2

• BenG changed the title to All things : New iPad and iPad Pro released