All things : New iPad and iPad Pro released

BenG

Popster to Popster 4,583

But for real this thread and having an Apple Watch has got me back on my exercise game in a way I haven't been in months.  Will the All Things Apple thread make me a skinnty legend?

spacer.png

Edited by NotDoctor
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
2 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

But for real this thread and having an Apple Watch has got me back on my exercise game in a way I haven't been in months.  Will the All Things Apple thread make me a skinnty legend?

spacer.png

Are you gonna subscribe to Fitness+ after the trial is up?

Popster to Popster 4,583
2 minutes ago, ... said:

Are you gonna subscribe to Fitness+ after the trial is up?

I haven't decided if I'll stick with it or go back to the Pelton app, since they're pretty similar in how I use them.  It'll probably depend if I decide to do Apple One with a family member or not 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
20 minutes ago, ... said:

Thoughts, my fellow sheeples? :mess:

I have a Surface Book and I love it to death but that commercial is not it.  I don't really understand who the ad is for.  Like who gives a sh!t that the Surface comes apart if you're only using the Macbook for typing and video editing.  And gaming comparisons without specs are meaningless

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
5 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I have a Surface Book and I love it to death but that commercial is not it.  I don't really understand who the ad is for.  Like who gives a sh!t that the Surface comes apart if you're only using the Macbook for typing and video editing.  And gaming comparisons without specs are meaningless

Microsoft hardware looks sleek ngl. It's the software that's so clunky. :mess:

Popster to Popster 4,583

Apple just announced these pseudo-podcasts that are narrated by celebrities.  They can only be played from the Apple Watch that are set to a small walk and include small curated playlists.  I'm really interested to hear Dolly Parton and Uzo Aduba tbh

https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2021/01/time-to-walk-an-inspiring-audio-walking-experience-comes-to-apple-fitness-plus/

• paws up 2

• BenG changed the title to All things : Time to Walk (with Shawn Mendes, Dolly Parton)
On 10/13/2020 at 7:56 AM, esc said:

MacBook Air - Starting at $999

• CPU: 8 cores (4 performance cores + 4 efficiency cores)
  • GPU: 7 or 8 cores
  • RAM: 8 GB or 16 GB
  • Storage: 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB or 2 TB
  • Battery: Up to 15 hours wireless web/Up to 18 hours playback
  • Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0
  • Dimensions: 0.16–0.63 inch (0.41–1.61 cm) x 11.97 inches (30.41 cm) x 8.36 inches (21.24 cm)
  • Weight: 2.8 pounds (1.29 kg)
  • Fan-less design

I wish I had waited. I got the 2019 MacBook Air in 2019, and the fan is so loud when I'm doing basically nothing. I want that finless design and more storage. Ugh if only they didnt literally cost $1999 in NZ and cost less than the best iPhone they sell

• hugs 1
  • thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

So I’ve been in an apple store trying to fix my iMac and my iPad for over an hour now. The real story is my gone-bananas Mac which has confused the genius as much as it has me. Sigh. 

I’ve watched three tv+ shows. 

• Ted Lasso: 5 stars. Amazing show, competes with the best of tv elsewhere and everyone should watch. 
  • The Morning Show: 3.5 stars. This show isn’t as good as it wants to be, but it’s fun. It gets better as it goes on. Pretty great acting, decent writing. 
  • Defending Jacob: 3.5 stars. Not as good as TMS, but not bad. The story is a little 🙄 - but it’s worth watching. 

Back to waiting. 😭

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
4 minutes ago, admin said:

So I’ve been in an apple store trying to fix my iMac and my iPad for over an hour now. The real story is my gone-bananas Mac which has confused the genius as much as it has me. Sigh. 

• Ted Lasso: 5 stars. Amazing show, competes with the best of tv elsewhere and everyone should watch. 
  • The Morning Show: 3.5 stars. This show isn’t as good as it wants to be, but it’s fun. It gets better as it goes on. Pretty great acting, decent writing. 
  • Defending Jacob: 3.5 stars. Not as good as TMS, but not bad. The story is a little 🙄 - but it’s worth watching. 

Back to waiting. 😭

Read your PM please Mr Yeti

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

All I have to say is, if my MacBook shuts down one more time out of no where because of a dodgy free movie site I’m going to throw it at an Apple genius 

maybe stop visiting? :billie:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
21 hours ago, Delusional said:

All I have to say is, if my MacBook shuts down one more time out of no where because of a dodgy free movie site I’m going to throw it at an Apple genius

they didn't give you iCarly for free considering all the years you worked there?

• lol 1

• BenG changed the title to All things : Facebook prepares antitrust lawsuit against Apple
Pop-a-911-ster 38,812

"With the aid of outside legal counsel, Facebook for months has been preparing an antitrust lawsuit against Apple that would allege the iPhone-maker abused its power in the smartphone market by forcing app developers to abide by App Store rules that Apple’s own apps don’t have to follow, according to two people with direct knowledge of Facebook’s efforts."

https://www.theinformation.com/articles/facebook-looks-to-take-its-fight-with-apple-to-court?utm_content=article-5270&utm_campaign=article_email&utm_source=sg&utm_medium=email

• BenG changed the title to All things : FB prepares lawsuit against Apple
Popster to Popster 4,583

I really enjoy apple fitness+ but for the second time this week I just finished a HIIT workout that kicked the sh!t out of me and my watch gave me 1 exercise minute :pillow: that's pretty frustrating 

Edited by NotDoctor

Popster This Way 856
On 1/27/2021 at 8:18 PM, admin said:

Back to waiting. 😭

I loved Ted Lasso, it's so heartwarming  :classic_love:

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
12 hours ago, Pedro98 said:

I loved Ted Lasso, it's so heartwarming  :classic_love:

Yaaasss. It’s so good. And so funny. Welcome!

Remember when I didn’t buy a bunch of apple stock when covid began? :dead:

• paws up 1

• BenG changed the title to All things : New iPad and iPad Pro released