All things : New iPad and iPad Pro released

BenG

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I just did, I don't understand what that will do though, we don't need it anymore for videos? :katy:

I think most things have moved on from Flash, so Adobe decided to stop supporting it. Uninstalling is to help with security.

Popster This Way 712
1 hour ago, Joannesrats said:

y'all my airpods max came in the mail today and omg......literally best headphones i have ever used

if only they weren’t that expensive 

Kindness Admin 6,892
5 hours ago, Joannesrats said:

y'all my airpods max came in the mail today and omg......literally best headphones i have ever used

Omg. Tell us everything. 

Steve must be feeling good in the beyond with the final death of flash. 

I love that the mini exists, I hope they don’t drop it. I think it’ll do better over time. The people who buy new iPhones are much less likely to overlap with folks who might be interested in a phone like the mini.

If they released the X and an equal X mini at the same time, I would’ve probably gotten that, but now it’s too late for me. My 12 Pro makes me so happy :bunny:

• BenG changed the title to All Things : AU, NZ, BR, SK - Back to Uni Promo
  • BenG changed the title to All Things : China-Exclusive - Year of Ox AirPods Pro
Popster to Popster 4,583

@BenG have you still been doing the Fitness+ stuff? Any instructors you've liked or recommend if you are? 

Now that I've used it more I'm a lot more on board than I was.  I think I just had bad luck with choosing a few instructors that I didn't like.  I really like Bakari and Betina so far 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
Just now, NotDoctor said:

@BenG have you still been doing the Fitness+ stuff? Any instructors you've liked or recommend if you are? 

Now that I've used it more I'm a lot more on board than I was.  I think I just had bad luck with choosing a few instructors that I didn't like.  I really like Bakari and Betina so far 

I've only really tried 30 mins HIIT. I like Bakari and Jamie-Ray. Kim's a bit too chatty for me lol

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812

I understand why I can't fast forward or rewind the Fitness+ videos due to the UI thing but it feels kind of annoying when my internet connection dies and I cant pick up where I left off when the connection comes back. I have to end the current workout and re-do the whole session from the beginning.

• paws up 1

• BenG changed the title to All things : China-exclusive Year of the Ox AirPods Pro
  • BenG changed the title to All things : TV+ free trial extended until July
Popster to Popster 4,583
5 minutes ago, ... said:

Apple TV+ free trial has been extended again until July.

I smell a flop incoming :katy_pie:

The only thing I watched on it was the Mariah Christmas special, I don't know that I could even name a single other show on it. I've heard 0 buzz on it anywhere 

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 minute ago, NotDoctor said:

The only thing I watched on it was the Mariah Christmas special, I don't know that I could even name a single other show on it. I've heard 0 buzz on it anywhere 

You MUST watch Ted Lasso. I think has been their own moderate break out, and it's well deserved. I REALLY loved it and strongly encourage giving it a shot.

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
6 minutes ago, ... said:

I'm too poor to subscribe lol

Time to buy a new phone, computer and watch :lesson:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
4 minutes ago, admin said:

Time to buy a new phone, computer and watch :lesson:

I bought a Watch SE 3 months ago. Can't afford anything else now :katy_pie:

Sponsor me, daddy 200-2.thumb.gif.a885c957af01371e2373fa3eee46ad36.gif. Or add me to the yeti family 200-2.thumb.gif.a885c957af01371e2373fa3eee46ad36.gif

Edited by ...
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

The Jacob series was good I heard..

I heard the content is pretty good but I think the service is just not cutting through to the GP

• BenG changed the title to All things : New iPad and iPad Pro released