Celebrities Colours - Season 1

little legend

Kindness Admin 6,892
3 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Adding in judges comments and giving us a clearer explanation for our placements would also help. Just a small suggestion. You can still do that without revealing the judges. 

Was just about to type this. Keep them private for fairness and their safety. Have them add some comments so we understand why. 

Maybe a clearer definition on what’s being judged. Just the outfit? The photo itself? The whole look/occasion the outfit was worn? Cleverness in use of color? Just the most of one color, aka Beyoncé. Haha. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,943
x3
1 minute ago, PETTY said:

Adding in judges comments and giving us a clearer explanation for our placements would also help. Just a small suggestion. You can still do that without revealing the judges. 

i wanted to add comments , but i am using google forms as the voting system and i dont know how to add this.

Also our judge panel consists now of 5 judges!!! Our judge panel will try to be better for Round 2 , has listened your suggestions and worries . Just don't forget that everyone has different taste and there are 19 participants,  they can't win all in the same round/

If anyone has any suggestions or anything , i would be very glad to listen to you. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

• little legend changed the title to CELEBRITIES COLOURS ( Round 2 - Green )
Pop-a-911-ster 26,943
x3

ROUND 2 

THEME COLOUR : GREEN

4093255-WWKLCEAK-7-2

PM ME YOUR SUBMISSIONS

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,692
Just now, little legend said:

Green K coming to sweep :whatga:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
17 minutes ago, little legend said:

i wanted to add comments , but i am using google forms as the voting system and i dont know how to add this.

Yes to comments!

I just did this as you remember when you were a Categories judge but the data merging and results organization was a mess 

I would recommend having two separate forms - one for the score and one for the comments so that the quantitative and qualitative results are separate but then you can easily merge the results after with the key identifier (celebrity name)

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,943
x3
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

@little legend you do know you exposed the judges in the tag right? :rip:

spacer.png

i actually put all the users that have commented on this thread but later edited it cause some of them are not playing and don't want to be annoying with notifications.

You will be surprised by our judges

spacer.png

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1

• little legend changed the title to Celebrities Colours - Season 1
  • Gone locked this topic
  • Gone unlocked this topic