CEREMONY | Animals

gagaschickens

Pop-a-911-ster 26,943
x3
Just now, gagaschickens said:

yall the comments are taking too long to copy and paste :rip:

i know :bradley: poor you, i know it is so hard to copy paste something , not even the kids in africa that don't have food to eat have to deal with a drama as big as yours

Spoiler

Spitting Lama GIF | Gfycat

• shook 2
  • lol 3

we've been robbed YET AGAIN,

2. CATS (AVERAGE 7.30)

Lowest/Highest voters

Spoiler

Lowest: @Roro - 0

Highest: @Anveeroy @A Little Monsterrr @Sir.Sim @lavenderblondee - 11 (taste)

Comments

Spoiler

@Lorde Von Kok - Cats don't love me back usually and I don't like that.

@corvus albus - 10/10 would recommend

@GitHub - they're like the bacon of animals

@little legend - Love these b*tches

@crazybadbich97 - they are so b*chy I love it

@Franch Toast - I don't trust cats ever since one named Panther jumped on my head and caused me to fall down the stairs as a kid. 

@A Little Monsterrr - @gagaschickens can you mention @Miaou on this? highly appreciated :3 I love cats tbh. They're maintenance free and they're so cuteeeeeeeeee. My family owns many cats and I don't have anything else to say about them :3 purrrrrrr

@Joesuda - I kind of like cats, but when I was a little kid, a cat terrorised me and attacked me when I tried to leave a room so a cat kind of held me hostage :)

@NotDoctor - I'm not a cat person but I once knew a Maine Coon named Apollo who was a king so I'll give it 7 points just for him

@Blown Away - You have cute cats, and Smelly Cat is iconic. But some of the time they look like very selfish and evil animals to me. It's no wonder witches are usually accompanied by them.

@Gypsy Life - Never trust a cat

@kaelergrey - Such amazing creatures. Arrogant yet not obnoxious and you cant help but bow down to their smartness. They are ferocious yet sweet. They are cute cute cute.

@Roro - Shady creatures of the night & not the good kind. 

@blankpaper - I respect them but don’t particularly like most of them (maybe partially because I’m allergic)

@Sir.Sim - She is an icon, she is a legend and she is the moment 

@lavenderblondee - Cats are truly superior. You don't have to walk them daily, they can sit on your lap at any time and they are truly the best

and the winner who doesnt really deserve it,

1. DOG (AVERAGE 8.26)

Lowest/Highest voters

Comments

Spoiler

@Lorde Von Kok - Dogs are kings.

@corvus albus - puppies are unbeatable

@GitHub - overrated sorry

@little legend - For obvious reasons

@crazybadbich97 - There are stupid but so cute

@Franch Toast - Doggies are the best! 

@A Little Monsterrr - @little legend and @Joesuda omg hi ur here :3 Iove dogs too and they're cuddly sometimes and so clingy to the point I hate it but yeah either way, they're cute too. Oh I also forgot, they're barking at nothing sometimes and it's annoying but I'm not here to shade dogs :) ruff

@Joesuda - King

@NotDoctor - Loyal, smart, compassionate.  Nothing compares to a good dog. 

@Blown Away - Dogs are the best. They are sweet, loyal and a man's best friend. I know there are some not so nice dogs too, but let's pretend we don't see them :billie:

@kaelergrey - They are called mans best friend for a reason. They are reliable. They are smart, cute and amazing.

@blankpaper - Dogs are something we should all strive to be more like. So pure and wholesome and lovey and forgiving and always so happy about everything 

@Sir.Sim - Ewww they stink

@lavenderblondee - I love dogs, but it's so challenging to own one when you have a full time job. They stink easily, and they're just a lot of maintenance. I LOVE THEM, but it's so hard to own one.

• paws up 5
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster This Way 553
Just now, gagaschickens said:

we've been robbed YET AGAIN,

2. CATS (AVERAGE 7.30)

Lowest/Highest voters

Reveal hidden contents

Lowest: @Roro - 0

Highest: @Anveeroy @A Little Monsterrr @Sir.Sim @lavenderblondee - 11 (taste)

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

@Lorde Von Kok - Cats don't love me back usually and I don't like that.

@corvus albus - 10/10 would recommend

@GitHub - they're like the bacon of animals

@little legend - Love these b*tches

@crazybadbich97 - they are so b*chy I love it

@Franch Toast - I don't trust cats ever since one named Panther jumped on my head and caused me to fall down the stairs as a kid. 

@A Little Monsterrr - @gagaschickens can you mention @Miaou on this? highly appreciated :3 I love cats tbh. They're maintenance free and they're so cuteeeeeeeeee. My family owns many cats and I don't have anything else to say about them :3 purrrrrrr

@Joesuda - I kind of like cats, but when I was a little kid, a cat terrorised me and attacked me when I tried to leave a room so a cat kind of held me hostage :)

@NotDoctor - I'm not a cat person but I once knew a Maine Coon named Apollo who was a king so I'll give it 7 points just for him

@Blown Away - You have cute cats, and Smelly Cat is iconic. But some of the time they look like very selfish and evil animals to me. It's no wonder witches are usually accompanied by them.

@Gypsy Life - Never trust a cat

@kaelergrey - Such amazing creatures. Arrogant yet not obnoxious and you cant help but bow down to their smartness. They are ferocious yet sweet. They are cute cute cute.

@Roro - Shady creatures of the night & not the good kind. 

@blankpaper - I respect them but don’t particularly like most of them (maybe partially because I’m allergic)

@Sir.Sim - She is an icon, she is a legend and she is the moment 

@lavenderblondee - Cats are truly superior. You don't have to walk them daily, they can sit on your lap at any time and they are truly the best

and the winner who doesnt really deserve it,

1. DOG (AVERAGE 8.26)

Lowest/Highest voters

Reveal hidden contents

Comments

Reveal hidden contents

@Lorde Von Kok - Dogs are kings.

@corvus albus - puppies are unbeatable

@GitHub - overrated sorry

@little legend - For obvious reasons

@crazybadbich97 - There are stupid but so cute

@Franch Toast - Doggies are the best! 

@A Little Monsterrr - @little legend and @Joesuda omg hi ur here :3 Iove dogs too and they're cuddly sometimes and so clingy to the point I hate it but yeah either way, they're cute too. Oh I also forgot, they're barking at nothing sometimes and it's annoying but I'm not here to shade dogs :) ruff

@Joesuda - King

@NotDoctor - Loyal, smart, compassionate.  Nothing compares to a good dog. 

@Blown Away - Dogs are the best. They are sweet, loyal and a man's best friend. I know there are some not so nice dogs too, but let's pretend we don't see them :billie:

@kaelergrey - They are called mans best friend for a reason. They are reliable. They are smart, cute and amazing.

@blankpaper - Dogs are something we should all strive to be more like. So pure and wholesome and lovey and forgiving and always so happy about everything 

@Sir.Sim - Ewww they stink

@lavenderblondee - I love dogs, but it's so challenging to own one when you have a full time job. They stink easily, and they're just a lot of maintenance. I LOVE THEM, but it's so hard to own one.

YES!! Taste wins!!!

3 minutes ago, little legend said:

i know :bradley: poor you, i know it is so hard to copy paste something , not even the kids in africa that don't have food to eat have to deal with a drama as big as yours

Reveal hidden contents

Spitting Lama GIF | Gfycat

pls :rip:

• lol 1

Moderator 3,690

I would like to thank the megarate hosts, this was extremely fun. Love ya <3. And maybe in the future there should be another animal rate considering how many you left out!!!!

• paws up 2