Gaga & Tony: One Last Time

Joannesrats

Popstanne 5,076
On 7/20/2021 at 5:54 PM, admin said:

I assume like 100 for way back,

last balcony. But 175-250 for most regular seats. With some 350. 

That seems super cheap to me, but I suppose that's before the ticket resellers get ahold of them. What concerns me is Ticketmaster's "platinum seating" pricing. 

Popster to Popster 3,752

I just got over thinking I'd maybe splurge on this but then I realized the capacity of Radio City is 6,000 people and I haven't done anything like that since before the pandemic :bradley:

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 7/20/2021 at 6:58 PM, Franch Toast said:

That seems super cheap to me, but I suppose that's before the ticket resellers get ahold of them. What concerns me is Ticketmaster's "platinum seating" pricing. 

Yeah. The platinum will be insane, but should only be center, front orch. At least based on past shows I’ve seen there/Broadway. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 7/20/2021 at 7:09 PM, GitHub said:

I just got over thinking I'd maybe splurge on this but then I realized the capacity of Radio City is 6,000 people and I haven't done anything like that since before the pandemic :bradley:

That’s what I’m struggling with right now too 😬

I'm probably gonna get tickets and then watch NYC COVID numbers like a hawk, I’m sure there will be demand for resale if I bail 

On 7/20/2021 at 5:54 PM, admin said:

I hope you’re right but I’m bracing myself for way more expensive. We’ll see tomorrow I guess 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,450
On 7/20/2021 at 2:54 PM, admin said:

It’ll probably be way more. Even her Vegas shows were 2-3x that much 

Moderator 4,653
On 7/21/2021 at 1:09 AM, GitHub said:

Its alright. I think that since most people that want to got vaccinated, if not, it will be the case in a few months. Last week I went out with my friends. I went to a museum. And a lot of people were there. I only got one shot (I get my second in August) and I'm totally fine. 

Moderator 4,653
On 7/21/2021 at 4:20 PM, NotDoctor said:

Tickets were $91-256, plus fees btw

If you dont get tickets for the show now, get apps like TicketSwap. There will always be people that get sick or for other reasons aint available and will try to sell their tickets. 

Kindness Admin 6,892

I got a ticket for both shows thankfully. I paid 220 for orch and 310 for front of the 1st mezzanine.

Good luck to everyone else, remember to get open the page early tomorrow and make sure you're there 10 minutes before tickets go on sale because that's when they start the virtual queue.

Hope to see some of you!

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 7/21/2021 at 4:46 PM, admin said:

front of the 1st mezzanine

Best seats in the house! My favourite seats in theatres/concert halls

Moderator 4,653
On 7/21/2021 at 5:46 PM, admin said:

I got a ticket for both shows thankfully. I paid 220 for orch and 310 for front of the 1st mezzanine.

Good luck to everyone else, remember to get open the page early tomorrow and make sure you're there 10 minutes before tickets go on sale because that's when they start the virtual queue.

Hope to see some of you!

Have fun! 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 7/21/2021 at 11:46 AM, admin said:

Hope to see some of you!

I’m happy for you and also bitter af :billie:

• hugs 2

Popstanne 5,076

I haven't even tried to get tickets. I think I'll probably sit this one out. Congrats to @admin and anyone else who gets tickets without having to take out a loan. 

• hugs 1

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/21/2021 at 11:46 AM, admin said:

Hope to see some of you!

if I can't get seats for these prices I wouldn't be going, that front row of the mezzanine is an insanely good price :dead:

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,689

Couldn’t get tickets either :bradley: Didn’t even make it to the seat selection page with 2k people ahead of me :dead:

And I even entered the “waiting room” starting at 11 mins before so it must have opened up even earlier. Going to try to be more prepared tomorrow and access the email code faster too. Fingers crossed :shakes: 

• hugs 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 7/21/2021 at 2:12 PM, nynj nights said:

Couldn’t get tickets either :bradley: Didn’t even make it to the seat selection page with 2k people ahead of me :dead:

And I even entered the “waiting room” starting at 11 mins before so it must have opened up even earlier. Going to try to be more prepared tomorrow and access the email code faster too. Fingers crossed :shakes: 

Yeah, a lot of the time there is nothing at first, but if you wait around, things open up. Even just now, I have friends who just got tickets cause random seats open up throughout the day.

• paws up 1