Gaga & Tony: One Last Time

Joannesrats

Popster to Popster 4,583

I tried emailing Ticketmaster and they told me they'll get back to me in 48-72 hours so it'll be too late to find out what that one presale is I think, but if anyone hears anything let me know

• thanks 1

Popstanne 5,076

Okay, realistically, as much as I would love to do this, it probably isn't going to happen since I need to save for my October Vegas trip, so I'm going to have to count on y'all to report back on everything. 

(But I still might try to get tickets anyway, and if it happens, take it as a Sine from Above TM.) 

• yaas, gaga 4

Popster to Popster 4,420

hmm I wonder if bots will scoop up all the tix right away and then upscale the price on resale websites... i'm sure that'll happen :bradley:

I'm gonna try really hard to go bc i think this will be special, i'll just need to see those resell prices :receipts:

Edited by WildAmerican

ARTPOPster 1,663

After reading the title, all I could think about for like 5 minutes was Gaga and Tony singing Ariana's "One Last Time" and I was like well isn't that random.... :icant:

But yeah, I won't be getting tickets or even trying. Wish you all the best of luck!

On 7/20/2021 at 12:45 AM, Dirkje said:

I hope they will manage to stream it somehow! 

I think this is the first time Gaga has ever asked people to not record one of her shows- she even encouraged it at Enigma- so hopefully so. I'm sure this is going to be a beautiful performance and I'd really love to see it

Moderator 4,653
On 7/20/2021 at 1:04 AM, ChromaticRaccoon said:

I think this is the first time Gaga has ever asked people to not record one of her shows- she even encouraged it at Enigma- so hopefully so. I'm sure this is going to be a beautiful performance and I'd really love to see it

Tbh I think it could be Tony that requested it and Gaga agreed. We all know Tony has Alzhimers and we all know people would record and make fun of the errors people will see on stage. Its disgusting, but you know the internet.....

But as everybody knows, Tony and Gaga are known worldwide and dont just have fans living in America. I'm not into jazz that much but hell yes I would buy a ticket. But they are performing way too far away lol

• love 1

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/19/2021 at 7:13 PM, Dirkje said:

Tbh I think it could be Tony that requested it and Gaga agreed. We all know Tony has Alzhimers and we all know people would record and make fun of the errors people will see on stage. Its disgusting, but you know the internet.....

But as everybody knows, Tony and Gaga are known worldwide and dont just have fans living in America. I'm not into jazz that much but hell yes I would buy a ticket. But they are performing way too far away lol

I believe the first C2C concert was also no-phones as it was being recorded for release, and I imagine that's what this is about. I considered that it may affect his Alzheimer's seeing phones and stuff in the audience, but when you're up there you can barely see it

Popster to Popster 3,689
On 7/19/2021 at 8:12 PM, GitHub said:

can't wait to go try to buy tickets and then see the price and close right out of the tab :ally:

I'm going to use a family member's Citi card but I'm scared to see what the price is gonna be :scared:

I really want to go though. I think it will be a special moment and I'm trying to justify it by not having Chromatica this year and not needing to pay significantly for travel or a room. But I definitely have a price ceiling :icant:

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 7/19/2021 at 5:09 PM, Gov Hooka said:

Omgggg any idea on how expensive tickets might be??

I assume like 100 for way back,

last balcony. But 175-250 for most regular seats. With some 350.