Gaga & Tony: One Last Time

Joannesrats

Moderator 4,653
On 7/21/2021 at 9:18 PM, derpmonster said:

There was a pre-sale? :dead: I should've read this forum. I hope I get something tomorrow.

I think that this thread contains all the important information. If not, we should update it!

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/21/2021 at 2:12 PM, nynj nights said:

Couldn’t get tickets either :bradley: Didn’t even make it to the seat selection page with 2k people ahead of me :dead:

And I even entered the “waiting room” starting at 11 mins before so it must have opened up even earlier. Going to try to be more prepared tomorrow and access the email code faster too. Fingers crossed :shakes: 

I had it open for like 20 minutes. It started right at 9:50AM, I think most of it's luck.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
On 7/21/2021 at 4:30 PM, Joannesrats said:

I had it open for like 20 minutes. It started right at 9:50AM, I think most of it's luck.

The way these systems work can weight your chances if you’re there earlier but almost always involve randomness, so yeah being there earlier doesn’t necessarily guarantee anything, which in some ways is more frustrating 

Who’s ready for the shitshow tomorrow? :romance:

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,476
On 7/21/2021 at 12:59 PM, admin said:

Yeah, a lot of the time there is nothing at first, but if you wait around, things open up. Even just now, I have friends who just got tickets cause random seats open up throughout the day.

My thinking is that the seats that were reserved for people who pressed select and hit Next (for about 15 minutes) timeout if they don't go through with it and get added to the pool again. 

Popster to Popster 4,583

What a f-ing joke.

I started at around 1000 in the queue and by the time I got in, it was almost all verified resale tickets with massively inflated the prices and I just flat-out refuse to pay those scumbags.

First day I got in fine and got f-ed by glitches that wouldn't let me complete my purchase and then today this :gaga-scream:  And single tickets won't work for me so I guess that's just it

Edited by NotDoctor
  • hugs 2
  • sad 1
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 264

yeah that was a flop lol

ticketmaster shut me out bc of an error saying my device wouldn't let me buy and i needed to try something else

i was about to purchase the only $91 left in the nosebleeds since everything else was super inflated via resale....

oh well. Not the show for me, at that point $250 is better spent on festival passes

• hugs 3
  • sad 1

Popstanne 5,076

Sorry to all of you who got screwed over by Ticketmaster’s  glitches. I didn’t even try today. And the resale market, including their own stupid platinum tickets, sucks so much. A bunch of thieves.

• thanks 1
  • love 1